Dual Blog: *RMAN (Retain My Asset Names) Asset Renaming Utility* & * Fostoria Ohio, "The Iron Triangle" Project*

Follow therelease and revisions of "Retain My Asset Names" (RMAN), a freeshareware program that allows Trainz users to Assign, Retain, and Carry forwardtheir own Customized Asset Names in TANE, TRS19, and beyond (for Windowsdesktop).

Also theblog follows the creation of a route development project "Fostoria Ohio,'The Iron Triangle" Project' "

1. New Railfan Park ($800,000) to Open Soon; and Dealing with Terrain Only maps.

by , September 12th, 2013 at 02:08 PM (Dual Blog: *RMAN (Retain My Asset Names) Asset Renaming Utility* & * Fostoria Ohio, "The Iron Triangle" Project*)

Fostoria is such a popular location for "foamers" that maps, websites, and now even am observation pavilion, has been developed just for rail-fanning. This very insightful and detailed rail-fanning map depicts the new $800,000 Rail-fan Park that will be opening soon on the C&O / B&O diamond (located at the red triangle in the above map). Fostoria will be having a rail festival on September 22.

Updated November 10th, 2018 at 10:17 AM by deneban

Categories
    Trainz Simulator 12
  2. Fostoria Ohio, The Iron Triangle, Project Blog

by , September 5th, 2013 at 08:08 PM (Dual Blog: *RMAN (Retain My Asset Names) Asset Renaming Utility* & * Fostoria Ohio, "The Iron Triangle" Project*)
    Fostoria Ohio has been described as the busiest US rail town east of the Mississippi. Watching the live cams furnished by railstream.org, there is about 100 trains per day crossing "The Iron Triangle," a track arrangement formed the crossing of three double mainlines within hundreds feet of each other.

A fourth mainline was removed from Fostoria, but the three remaining mainlines belong to Norfolk Southern (constructed by the Nickel Plat Road), an east-west CSX ...

Updated November 10th, 2018 at 10:12 AM by deneban

Categories
    Trainz Simulator 12
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234