Dual Blog: *RMAN (Retain My Asset Names) Asset Renaming Utility* & * Fostoria Ohio, "The Iron Triangle" Project*

Follow therelease and revisions of "Retain My Asset Names" (RMAN), a freeshareware program that allows Trainz users to Assign, Retain, and Carry forwardtheir own Customized Asset Names in TANE, TRS19, and beyond (for Windowsdesktop).

Also theblog follows the creation of a route development project "Fostoria Ohio,'The Iron Triangle" Project' "

1. New Shareware Program Released to Manage Asset Names - RMAN (Retain My Asset Names)

by , June 14th, 2020 at 11:19 AM (Dual Blog: *RMAN (Retain My Asset Names) Asset Renaming Utility* & * Fostoria Ohio, "The Iron Triangle" Project*)

A small update on RMAN development: The Bulk Asset Renaming feature has been remodeled while under development. The user can select a bulk rename either starting with his/her permanent custom name list or using the current names in their asset library. In either case, the final result will be such that both names will be made identical for the same KUID version.

Categories
    Uncategorized