Blog Comments

A wonderful Read Zec Well put together...

I enjoyed the read.. and it brought some memories rushing back into my head after many years of collecting dust in the darker reagens of my mind...
    C'mon Zec, let the guys (and gals) vent a bit. I think you'll get more spirit of the community out it!
    Hi Zec:

This is off-topic, but how did you get the comments you posted to show without your avatar? Or was that unintentional? Users' avatars are displaying on top of usernames in blog comments (perhaps a bug in the forum software?).

Regards,

Zachary.
    Hi Ed
    When I say the idea of this, I meant this blog post (more info on this will be in the newsletter), note the actual blog system

Zec
    Quote Originally Posted by Zec Murphy
    That's somewhat the idea of this. To bring attention to railways, and trains, from around the world.
    Oh, is it? Boy is my face red! I thought it should be related to trains or Trainz, but I didn't know it should be a Trainz-a-pedia! I guess my blog posts are out of line then.
    I'll start deleting them straightaway...
    Hi Mike
    That's somewhat the idea of this. To bring attention to railways, and trains, from around the world.

And Jaxonjared, the passengers had to actually leave the Spirit of Progress and change to a different train (on a different gauge), which would then go to Sydney.
    A Bit more info for you Zec when then the S class reached NSW a class 38(3801 or 3830 or whatever)would take over from there I found this info on the internet somewhere
    Very interesting Zec. One of the things that's so great about this community is that it brings people together from all over the globe who have a variety of interests in trains and it introduces me to history of the rails that I would have never known otherwise.

Thanks

Mike