CONSTRUCTION

1. Version :6 Work In Progress

• First thing done was the safety items. The east whistle posts are back in South Amboy - replaced the old wood posts with new type - and the speed limit on the Metalcraft spur.
    • The mileposts were off by 2/10 mile. Ugh. However, they are now prototypically correct and the signals have been renumbered to match. That was one of the two most time-consuming jobs.
    • Converting crossings from ATLS to Attilacrossings was the other major job. Only those in shunting areas were addressed. That

Updated July 30th, 2020 at 01:51 AM by RHKluckhohn (Additional info.)

Categories
    CONSTRUCTION
  2. Industry, leave my train brake alone!

Quote Originally Posted by ZecMurphy View Post
    Hi RHKluckhohn
    At the current time, the industries take control of the train in the same way that an AI driver controls the train. This means that when control is returned, the train brakes will be applied as this is what happens when control is returned from an AI driver.

However, you can generally prevent this from occurring by adding the 'Advanced Industry Load Configuration' rule, and then configuring the industry to not take control of the trains. Please note that in some
    Categories
    CONSTRUCTION
  3. Porting "Morning Connection" to T:ANE - Lessons Learned

1. Opening FDL12 Morning Connection in T:ANE SP2, the one consist was invisible and immobile and untouchable, like it had been in SP1. However this time it could not be deleted from the sky view as it could in SP1. Very strangely it showed up in all the lists and I could assign it a driver, I could sit in the cab although I could not see it. It would not move for either cab controls or driver commands. I tried deleting the track under it; it remained. I tried copying and pasting a clear area over
  4. Settings For "My Level Crossings"

Updated September 21st, 2018 at 10:50 PM by RHKluckhohn (Replace URL)

Tags: fond du lac Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    CONSTRUCTION
  5. FDL Fond Du Lac For T:ANE

Quote Originally Posted by RHKluckhohn View Post
    FDL Fond Du Lac For T:ANE <kuid:373500:100024> and companion session FDL For T:ANE Basic <kuid:373500:100028> are now available on the DLC.

These new assets provide a clean port of the Fond du Lac Branch. The basic session contains all the standard settings for the atilaxings, junction links and ASB crossing controls. All track segments and junctions have tested good. The portals are working.

NOTE: These assets do NOT obsolete their ancestors. If you are running
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast