JIb228

1. COE Rail Update #3

So I have been plugging along on COE rail bit by bit. Making it look as close to what the real one looks like. But at the same time, I am taking some creative license with a few details here and there. The Junction at Wixom is mostly done and I am starting on down the line. All the track is in, with the exception of all the abandoned spurs and unused turnouts. I am super-detailing at least 30 to 50 feet out away from the track to start off with, but plan on detailing a lot more.

As ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. COE Rail Update #2

So yea, that unnamed route I have been building, its COE rail. Also known as the Michigan Airline. I know Chrisracer did a version of COE rail, but its old, outdated, and a Chrisracer route. (Meaning its all wrong.)

Now my good friend, fellow model railroader, and fellow operator used to work for COE rail. He got as far has being head of track maintenance. The route is a DEM, with Google images as the textures to get things right, but they will be all replaced as I go along. I do have ...

Updated July 5th, 2012 at 01:09 AM by JIb228

Categories
    Trainz Simulator 12
  3. Route Something or Other Uptade #1

So I got the route DEMed out, and have Google Images for the textures. Lost of ALT+TABing will be done. But, here is what I have so far.

Compared to the real thing.

Now, because of my past with a fellow trainzer, I wont say just which line I am working on just yet. Lest he comes in here and ...

Updated July 3rd, 2012 at 01:42 AM by JIb228

Categories
    Trainz Simulator 12
  4. My New, and First Real Project

You may know, I have been working on MRL. Now thats not fully my route as it is just a update of the Trainz Pro Routs route. And I did start to work on the CN Flint sub, but I am not happy with the DEM I received. Its a nice DEM dont get me wrong, but now that I have TransDEM and am learning it I fell that I could make my own with every thing I want in it. But thats not what I am going to start off with as my first real route that will go up to the DLS. I have built many other routes, all free lace, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Montana Rail Link MP V2 OP-Session's (This aint your daddy's circle burning)

Quote Originally Posted by JIb228 View Post
    Ill be hosting OP-Sessions on Wednesdays and Fridays, regardless if I have to work that day or not. The sessions will go up around 1pm Eastern and stay up until I decide to go to bed. But this isn't just a fun run, this is also a full blown op-session. There are a many trains and jobs that need to be done. And here I'll post and keep updated, a list of train orders and operations.

General Operation Rules
    If you pick up a car that is left at an industry, spot a similar car there.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345