Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Northwest Trainz Shops, 3 months online and counting...

Turns out it's been 3 months since I started the Northwest Trainz Shops. I think i'll do some highlights of what's happened since the opening.

Didn't have much content up to begin with and it wasn't completely accurate for colors. The site was kinda bland too. Eventually, I decided to finally update all the content on my website and then I decided to just give the website a complete overhaul (wow, what a result that was). It only took me a month or 2 to do all that, but it really paid ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. "Your vacation's over, boy!"

...and it's back to work on my updated City and Country USA route. Something I started on last October got updated finally with new textures and all that neat stuff 2 months later and now i'll start back up again. It's been almost 2 months since i've done anything on it so now, i'll hopefully try to get something done on it again. If I have any screenshots taken of any recent updates, they will appear on my thread on this route which i'll be bringing back up sometime.

Happy railroading ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. A wow factor!

I finnaly cam on the forums today and saw the soon to be released Jointed Rail Bethgon's and C40-8's. Not to mention brand new lumber loads for the centerbeams! Dang... all the new stuff is nice.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The easy way out

I looked at some screenshots yesterday where somebody made 2 reskins with Jointed Rail's locomotives. I asked what method he used to make blank maps and how he cleared up all the previous stuff via private message and sure enough, I got where I wanted to be.

I recieved the P.M. today and he explained that you use the TGAtool2 program and open the map1_bump TGA's and then you edit the alpha map in an editor and save the image. I save it as a TGA file. Reskinning was something i've always ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized