jordon412

1. Super Bowl Sunday

In ten minutes, this year's Super Bowl will begin. This is the biggest (American) Football game in the country. This is the game where companies pay up to $2 MILLION to advertise their products during the Super Bowl. It is basically to determine who is the bet football team in the country. It pits the champion football team of the American Football Leauge (AFL) against the champion football team of the National Football League (NFL). There are three group of people who watch the Super Bowl: 1. The ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Groundhog Day

About 40,000 people have converged on the town of Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania to see if 'ol Punxsutawney Phil (the groundhog of Groundhog Day) will see or not see his shadow, which determines when spring is coming. Here's how the way it works:
    Phil see his shadow = spring comes early
    Phil does not see his shadow = six more weeks of winter
    He's supposedly been right about 80% of the time. Today he saw his shadow, so spring should early. However, I'm not certain because we've got ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Do you use Trainz to plan your model railroad?

Let me explain the reason behind the title:
    Some people use Trainz to make a 'virtual version' of their model railroad, to test their track plan and find see if there are any problems with their track plan and make the changes required to fix it.
    However, some people make a route and that route is actually their 'model railroad'; it should be called 'virtual model railroad'.
    So do you use Trainz to design your model railroad or to build a 'virtual model railroad'?
    If you ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. What would you do if your computer was destroyed?

I know that there that anyone with a computer has had at least a 'near-death-of-computer-experiance', so I wanted to know what would you do if somehow your computer turned to dust, and you lost all your Trainz content and everything else on it. I'd just get my old laptop and try installing Trainz 12 on it. It also has Windows 7, just a little slower.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Update on my routes

Here's the latest update on one of several routes that I've been working on. The route I call 'Appalachian Southern', since it's set in the Appalachian Mountains. It features built-in Trainz 12 products, specifically the Jointed Rail track used on the Mojave Sub. There are two coal mines, which come from the 'Norfolk & Western - Appalachian Coal' route and the animated people from the 'Balezino-Mosti' route. I found that the coal mines will automatically load the 'clean coal' product into the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast