Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Chicago Central Poll (Commission or Reskin)

I am thinking of a unit from the Chicago Central & Pacific Railroad. I am jumping from a commission to a public reskin. I want to see what you all want. Would you like a commission or a reskin. This is just to see what people would want. If you would like one of each, feel free to comment.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. TRS2009 Content not showing in Driver or Surveyor

I got TRS content for my copy of TRS2009 which I got when they were giving it away with the Newsletter, but installed content isn't showing. Does anyone know how to view the content in Surveyor and Driver?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Steamtown Route Challange

ABANDONED BLOG

Updated November 14th, 2022 at 06:50 PM by NWP

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Green Coast Studios Shut Down

I was looking for the Green Coast Studios Site, but when I typed in the Adress, all I got was a 404 page that said the page was not found. I have the guess that Green Coast Studios shut its doors after only a few years.  I could be wrong, but this is just a guess, but feel free to comment here.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. SAXRT Trainz Returns

So, in case nobody knows, SAXRT Trainz has a new site, and is still releasing Trainz content. Here is the link.

saxrt.weebly.com

SAXRT Trainz is the only website I know that creates Metra Content for Trainz, so I give a huge shoutout to him.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast