PDA

View Full Version : Jointed Rail - New Releases 2/18/13 Public Release!

jointedrail
February 18th, 2013, 11:56 AM
Please see the first two posts for content images. All content has been released to the public as of this posting.

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?98697-Club-Car-Members-New-Releases-2-15-13

Thanks and enjoy!

hert
February 18th, 2013, 12:04 PM
Awesome, cant wait to see what rolls out next.

CarbonRevenge
February 18th, 2013, 01:47 PM
Great. You release new content that I want to buy(and then buy) and cause a backlog of content that I still need to buy.

http://www.funnypictureblog.com/sites/default/files/fry-take-my-money.jpg

fran1
February 18th, 2013, 02:56 PM
Showing my ignorance here, which interiors go with which locos. EMD and GE I understand.

Eboy87
February 18th, 2013, 04:22 PM
So the SD70's are quickly racking up the miles hauling intermodal, but I did happen to notice something. Where are the trumpets for the horn?

yutzk
February 18th, 2013, 06:29 PM
So the SD70's are quickly racking up the miles hauling intermodal, but I did happen to notice something. Where are the trumpets for the horn?

We realized it and it has been fixed. SImply redownload and overwrite from the links you originall downloaded from or via your My Downloadable Products are under My Account on the site.

norfolksouthern37
February 18th, 2013, 09:41 PM

i was told this meant you downloaded the quiet-zone version. for all the numbskulls along your route who would complain about a train warning of it's presence.

Eboy87
February 18th, 2013, 10:39 PM
i was told this meant you downloaded the quiet-zone version. for all the numbskulls along your route who would complain about a train warning of it's presence.

Bloody NIMBYs... I can assure you that as a sound engineer, it's my goal to make as much noise as possible.

cweis127
February 20th, 2013, 10:46 AM
It's my goal to make as much noise as possible.

Amen!

(10 characters)