PDA

View Full Version : How do i put dependencies toether to make a model?

alloco
February 12th, 2013, 04:00 AM
How do i put dependencies toether to make a model? for the class 442 by Adrian19?

fran1
February 12th, 2013, 05:33 AM
I'm guessing you mean how to download the 442 coaches. Use your cm and search for author=adrian19. You need the 5wes dtf/tso/mbls/tsw and dts. R/click on them and select download.
They are build 2.4 so might not work in 2012 though. They are ok with no faults.

alloco
February 12th, 2013, 05:51 AM
I'm guessing you mean how to download the 442 coaches. Use your cm and search for author=adrian19. You need the 5wes dtf/tso/mbls/tsw and dts. R/click on them and select download.
They are build 2.4 so might not work in 2012 though. They are ok with no faults.

I typed in his name but nothing came up

fran1
February 12th, 2013, 05:54 AM
I typed in his name but nothing came up

Did you select author from the left side drop down menu, then type in adrian19 in the right side box ? Gave me a fair size list.

alloco
February 12th, 2013, 06:36 AM
Did you select author from the left side drop down menu, then type in adrian19 in the right side box ? Gave me a fair size list.

I download the DTS DTF But there missing dependencies

DTS-

Warning: This asset uses an obsolete trainz-build number. Trainz-build numbers below 2.7 are no longer supported.
Warning: The tag 'help0' in container 'string-table' is empty.
Warning: The tag 'help1' in container 'string-table' is empty.
Warning: The tag 'help4' in container 'string-table' is empty.

DTF-

Warning: This asset uses an obsolete trainz-build number. Trainz-build numbers below 2.7 are no longer supported.
Warning: The tag 'help0' in container 'string-table' is empty.
Warning: The tag 'help1' in container 'string-table' is empty.
Warning: The tag 'help4' in container 'string-table' is empty.

fran1
February 12th, 2013, 08:12 AM
Don't worry about them they're only warnings.

boyerm25
February 12th, 2013, 07:31 PM
They are probably also missing dependencies. Right click, select view dependencies, then click view in main list. The download all the dependencies.