PDA

View Full Version : I don't want to start a fight; I just want to get this straight in my head

sawyer811
January 11th, 2013, 02:53 PM
I've been seeing a lot of pictures of what appears to be Simulatortrain's old RS1 floating around lately, in different paintscheme. I have learned since that said loco was released as part of the "Midwest Industrial" pack--or maybe it's not released, just it's part of said pack.

That's where my confusion starts. Maybe I'm not in the loop as much as I should be, but for the life of me I can't seem to find this pack of locos I've heard mention of. Is it still a "club car" beta? Or is it released to the world and I'm just missing something stupidly obvious? I'm not trying to be a "gimme-pig" or anything of the like, I'm just wanting to get this straight: truth be told I've been out of the trainz world since Mid October...my Hard drive apparently decided it would be hilarious if it ate itself for no apparent reason. Any clarification on this matter would be much appreciated.

Mikado
January 11th, 2013, 03:06 PM
Try here:

http://jointedrail.com/index.php/payware/latest-releases/midwest-grain-content-pack-pre-order.html

Regards/Tom :)

sawyer811
January 11th, 2013, 03:51 PM
hmm...okay. I'll remember that next time I manage to get some money in the "Payware Purchase" Account :hehe: Thank you; you've actually saved me quite a bit of consternation: one of my biggest flaws is going nuts if I can't remember/don't know something. I was going bonkers! thank you my friend! :Y::cool:

HLJames
January 11th, 2013, 06:52 PM
I will make a correction that the pack is not called "Midwest Industrial", but instead "Midwest Grain" - although, the Midwest Industrial engines can work well with Midwest Grain and related content. ;)