PDA

View Full Version : Mojave Sub - Mojave to Bakersfield Session

jordon412
January 9th, 2013, 02:41 PM
I need a little help with the Mojave to Bakersfield sesson, specifically the climb from Mojave to Summit. The speed limit thru Mojave is 20MPH, but I always start slowing down after passing thru Mojave, near one of the railroad crossings. When the speed limit goes from 20 to 40, I cannot get the train to get from 20 to 40MPH, still slugging my way to the summit at 20MPH. Even then, after a while I start slowing down, so then I have to notch up to where the needle is 'in the red' on the dial in cab mode. Only then will I finally start gathering speed. Can someone provide me some advice to prevent the train from losing speed and instead gain speed?

ryanstrains
January 9th, 2013, 02:46 PM
In some cases the train will not be able to accelerate under a heavy load on a grade and will have to make the trek at a slower speed. Some things to possibly is sand if you do not already have it on if you are slipping.

stealthsteam
January 9th, 2013, 03:43 PM
It sounds like you are not taking into account the increase in the track gradient coming out of Mojave till the summit. As a result you will lose speed if you remain in the same throttle point. Normal railroad procedures say you can go into the red but there is time limits all variant according to speed and throttle point you are in, other wise you will melt the traction motors out from under you if you exceed the time frame without cool down perieds out side the red zone. With the modern computer traction control systems in the newer locomotives or some of the rebuilds you do not need to worry about this occurring. You also do not need to worry about the tractuin motors in trainz being there is currently nothing that I know of to cause the game to end because of over heated traction motors.

Hope this helps.

DominikB
January 9th, 2013, 03:49 PM
TBH you have more than enough locomotives for a 3000t haul! shouldnt really be that much of an issue :)

jjanmarine3
January 9th, 2013, 04:38 PM
it is normal on those gradients with that load. The worst that can happen in trainz is stalling, in real life the traction motors can get cooked if the loadmeter is not adhered to and the recommended time in the different zones is not adhered to and constantly disregarded.
We tend to want to use notch 8 but if you watch the A1 drivers they seem to use notch 5 constantly (diesels) on gradients with heavy loads and on the steam locos the regulator is never in the full open position when the A1 drivers are driving no matter how hard the locos are working, rather like 3/4 to 7/8 open I would say.

jordon412
January 9th, 2013, 06:56 PM
Some things to possibly is sand if you do not already have it on if you are slipping.

I use sand to both increase speed and to climb uphill. The sand is on from the beginning of the route up to Summit.

jjanmarine3
January 10th, 2013, 03:54 AM
You probably know it but the notch indicator or throttle indicator flashes when the wheels are slipping.

socalwb909
January 10th, 2013, 04:00 AM
it is normal on those gradients with that load. The worst that can happen in trainz is stalling, in real life the traction motors can get cooked if the loadmeter is not adhered to and the recommended time in the different zones is not adhered to and constantly disregarded.
We tend to want to use notch 8 but if you watch the A1 drivers they seem to use notch 5 constantly (diesels) on gradients with heavy loads and on the steam locos the regulator is never in the full open position when the A1 drivers are driving no matter how hard the locos are working, rather like 3/4 to 7/8 open I would say.
-Don't forget to, the AI uses DCC iirc. I personally only use cab mode.

-Joe

jordon412
August 23rd, 2013, 01:48 PM
Sorry to bump this thread, but, once again, I've got problems with the Mojave to Bakersfield session, this time it's my least favorite problem: Script errors. Here's a list of the problems: SlaveTF: ThreadException: ER_NullReference, line 54, file Slavetf.gs (2) Balance: ThreadException ER_NullReference, line 182, file balance.gs (1) FCA52 Gondola: ThreadException ER_NullReference, line 287, file fca52gondola . . . (Too big to fit into html page) Hopper: ThreadException ER_NullReference, line361, file hopper.gs (59), Train: ThreadException ER_NullReference, line 1464, file train.gs (12). Then I click on the 'Next' button at the bottom of the html page: ThreadException: ER_NullReference, Line 54, file slavetf.gs, Stack Dump: <kuid2:76656:500012:5"ATLS Slave(TF)" function $Vehicle@SlaveTF::Return Controller(), line -1, function$void@SlaveTF:Live Handler (int), line 77. I must note that I update the scripts used on the Mojave Sub, and that I also had a similar problem when I last updated the JR scripts also. I think I was told to revert to the 'pre-updated' script KUID. Is that the problem? Or is it something else?

jordon412
August 27th, 2013, 10:08 AM
Sorry to be a little demanding, but probably another reason why this problem has happened is because the computer I had Trainz installed on had its screen break and couldn't be repaired. Therefore, I had to buy a new computer and re-install Trainz onto my new computer, which has Windows 8 on it. I've installed computer games that needed Windows XP as the Operating System, and they perform just fine. It is only Trainz 12 that I'm having problems.

pdkoester
August 27th, 2013, 10:51 PM
Sorry to be a little demanding, but probably another reason why this problem has happened is because the computer I had Trainz installed on had its screen break and couldn't be repaired. Therefore, I had to buy a new computer and re-install Trainz onto my new computer, which has Windows 8 on it. I've installed computer games that needed Windows XP as the Operating System, and they perform just fine. It is only Trainz 12 that I'm having problems.
Trainz 12 runs fine on 8, and 7...

jordon412
August 28th, 2013, 09:58 AM
Trainz 12 runs fine on 8, and 7...

I had it running on Windows 7. I also wish that someone could help me resolve this problem because the Mojave to Bakersfield session is one f my personal favorites.

shaneturner12
August 28th, 2013, 10:01 AM
I would suggest deleting the contents of the <trainz install folder>/UserData/cache/libraries folder.

Shane

jordon412
August 28th, 2013, 10:22 AM
Sorry but that didn't help.

boyerm25
August 28th, 2013, 04:44 PM
You know script errors don't even matter, just ignore the little red bug

jordon412
August 29th, 2013, 01:07 PM
This script error matters because whenever I start the session, it will show that the train that I'm supposed to drive is just a consist, has no driver, and instead of taking me straight to the train I supposed to drive, it'll take me to an AI controlled train.

boyerm25
August 29th, 2013, 05:02 PM
Well, add the quickdrive rule to the session, and then when you start the session just assign your train a driver.

jordon412
October 21st, 2013, 03:54 PM
Sorry to bump this thread again, but I think I found how the script is affecting the route: it has to do with the ARN, which assigns road numbers to the locomotives and cars in the consist. If equipped with ARN, the road numbers will not appear. However, this script error effects the Norfolk Southern Heritage units and the Baldwin S12 switcher. There's a wrinkle to this problem: it does not effect ALL objects equipped with ARN. How do I solve it?

Williamb73
October 21st, 2013, 04:46 PM
As for the errors? I had to reinstall the first couple of times but try.

Start > Content Manger > File > Extended data base repair...... It will take a few hours depending on how many assets are installed! As far as speed on the grade, I add an engine at the back in edit

session mode to keep the speed up.

Laton, CA to Hanford, CA 90% Hanford to Corcoran 75%. Endless session.....Priceless!

jordon412
October 21st, 2013, 06:07 PM
After some searching the Content Manager, I found that the problem actually comes from 'Multi-number library for rolling stock, v2.02', <kuid2:104722:2501038:4> made by wulf_9. However, I think that I can backdate to three versions of 'Multi-number library for rolling stock, v2.01' made by wulf_9, <kuid2:104722:2501038:3>, <kuid2:104722:2501038:2>, and <kuid2:104722:2501038:1>. Would backdating to the previous versions of this asset solve the problem?

jordon412
October 22nd, 2013, 12:52 PM
Well, I noticed something unusual about my problem today. First, I always shut down my computer before I go to bed. However, the Santa Fe SD45, Southern Pacific SD45 and SD40T-2, and the ATSF and SP cabooses all had that red bug. However, the red bug does NOT appear on the Santa Fe SD45 and Southern Pacific SD40T-2 and SD45. However, the accompanying cabooses still have the red bug. It seems that somehow the shutting down and restarting it this morning seemed to have solve the problem. I must also note that when I started Trainz 12, it did NOT do a database repair. How the problem was solved for the three locomotives, I don't know. UPDATE: I exited out of Trainz a little while ago, and when I started Trainz back up, the SD45's and SD40T-2's once again make that red bug appear. I must note that I had installed tried to install the Fleet of Modernism Add-on, and it did a Database Repair when I started Trainz up again. Afterwards, that's when the red bug appear. Well, back to square 1.

norfolksouthern37
October 24th, 2013, 09:08 AM
changing ARN will not help you. that should be left at the built-in version.

it sounds like the script cache is just becoming out of date.

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?97419-Mojave-Sub-Mojave-to-Bakersfield-Session&p=1195311#post1195311

jordon412
October 26th, 2013, 07:32 PM
Well, last night I started an EDR to see what will happen. It's finished, but I'm holding off until tomorrow to check and see if that solved the problem. I've got to work tomorrow, so I'll wait until after work to see if it's taken care of.

jordon412
October 27th, 2013, 08:13 PM
UPDATE: Well, it wasn't worth doing an EDR, 'cause it didn't help at all. I do not know where to go from here.

Southern1581
October 27th, 2013, 08:24 PM
Hmm... You might have to go into specifics. Seek out the parts causing the problem with the session, right click and hit "View Errors and Warnings". Post you're results here please. I'll see if I can help out depending out what the problem is.

Azervich
October 27th, 2013, 08:42 PM
Some of the Grades on that route go up to 1in37, I tend to stall allot of trains when I use load schedule for 1in45 'description says 2.2% = 1in45' then here comes a short 1in37 and stall.

So when making a session best to set a schedule load for 1in40 type grades as that is still the loads for 1in37.

Cheers.

jordon412
October 27th, 2013, 08:55 PM
Here we go:

Error:
SlaveTF : Thread Exception: ER_NullReference, line 54, file slavetf.gs (2)
Stack dump:
<kuid2:76656:500012:5> "ATLS Slave(TF)"
function $Vehicle@Slave TF::ReturnController(), line -1
function $void@Slave.TF::LifeHandler(int), line 77

Error:
Balance : Thread Exception: ER_NullReference, line 182, file balance.gse (1)
Stack Dump:
function $void@Balance::ExecuteBalance(), line -1

Error:
FCA52Gondola : Thread Exception: ER_NullReference, line 287, file fca52gondola.gs (2)
Stack Dump:
<kuid2:124017:5013:3> 'Mill Gondola, 52', Railgon"
function $void@FCA52Gondola::locoCheck(), line -1
function $void@FCA52Gondola::UpdateGear(), line 320

Error:
Hopper : Thread Exception: ER_NullReference, line 361, file hopper.gs (59)
Stack Dump:
<kuid2:124017:5014:1> "100-ton 4-bay Hopper, WL&G"
function $void@Hopper::locoCheck(), line -1
function $void@Hopper::UpdateGear(), line 394

Error:
Train : ThreadException: ER_NullReference, line 1464, file train.gs (14)
Stack dump:
function $Permit[]TakePermitOnTrack(bool), line -1
function $void@Train::Init(), line 1536

Any help?

jordon412
October 29th, 2013, 07:10 PM
Hello? Anyone? Little bit of help here.

jordon412
November 5th, 2013, 10:41 PM
Two questions:
If I install the SP1 updates, will it fix the problem?
And
CAN I PLEASE HAVE SOME HELP?

Southern1581
November 6th, 2013, 12:19 AM
Sorry, I had a reply typed up, it appears that I never posted it. Scripts aren't my cup of tea, so obviously I have no idea how to fix the problems. You can try installing SP1, but I doubt it'll help much, I'd go ahead and start backing up content, it's sounding more and more like you need a clean install.

AMTRAKwannabe
November 6th, 2013, 12:55 AM
Here we go:

Any help?

I had a similar problem with the ATLS slaves, I had a missing dep (invisible train) and they gave script errors, I would assume the one on the 52' Railgon and WL&G 4-bay would be the same thing if the slave is caused by missing/faulty deps.

jordon412
November 6th, 2013, 10:48 AM
Here's the weird thing about the ATLS Slave:
I use it on my other routes, and it works just fine. Maybe it's something to do with it being used on the Mojave Sub, such as a script error that only occurs in the Mojave Sub.

jordon412
November 20th, 2013, 11:19 AM
Here we go:

Error:
Stack dump:
<kuid2:76656:500012:5> "ATLS Slave(TF)"
function $Vehicle@Slave TF::ReturnController(), line -1
function $void@Slave.TF::LifeHandler(int), line 77

Error:
Stack Dump:

Error:
FCA52Gondola : Thread Exception: ER_NullReference, line 287, file fca52gondola.gs (2)
Stack Dump:

Error:
Stack Dump:

Error:
Train : ThreadException: ER_NullReference, line 1464, file train.gs (14)
Stack dump:
function $Permit[]TakePermitOnTrack(bool), line -1
Any help?

I had a similar problem with the ATLS slaves, I had a missing dep (invisible train) and they gave script errors, I would assume the one on the 52' Railgon and WL&G 4-bay would be the same thing if the slave is caused by missing/faulty deps.

Here's the weird thing about the ATLS Slave:
I use it on my other routes, and it works just fine. Maybe it's something to do with it being used on the Mojave Sub, such as a script error that only occurs in the Mojave Sub.

Can I PLEASE have some help?

shaneturner12
November 20th, 2013, 11:27 AM
Did you check for missing/faulty dependencies?

Shane

jordon412
November 21st, 2013, 11:28 AM
Did you check for missing/faulty dependencies?

Shane

There are no missing dependencies for the hopper and railgon. I also I just updated the ATLS Slave from <kuid2:76656:500012:5> to <kuid2:76656:500012:7>. Haven't check what will happen with this update. However, the first time I updated the ATLS Slave, I got an error, so I went back to :5 instead of :7.

shaneturner12
November 21st, 2013, 11:33 AM
What error did you get? You have to make sure that you update all relevant assets to the correct versions, including the invisible train asset.

Shane

jordon412
November 21st, 2013, 12:54 PM
I don't remember what the error was the first time I tried to update it, but this time it updated with no errors. I also updated the 645 and 710 enginesounds, along with the trucks on the locomotives used on the Mojave Sub. They updated with no errors.

jordon412
November 21st, 2013, 01:07 PM
Here we go, WITH CHANGES IN BOLD:

Error:
Stack dump:
<kuid2:76656:500012:7> "ATLS Slave(TF)"
function $Vehicle@SlaveTF::ReturnController(), line -1
function $void@SlaveTF::LifeHandler(int), line 77

Error:
Stack Dump:

Error:
Stack Dump:

Error:
Stack Dump:

Error:
Train : Thread Exception: ER_NullReference, line 1464, file train.gs (12)
Stack dump:
function $Permit[]@Train::TakePermitOnTrack(bool), line -1
Any help?

jordon412
December 7th, 2013, 09:06 PM
Dear Jointed Rail,
For Christmas I'd really like to have all of my Jointed Rail content to work without any script errors.
Sincerely,
Jordon412

H222
December 7th, 2013, 11:47 PM
Mine works fine. Therefore being a smartass about it won't help. Asking Kevin at support@JR etc. will get more assistance than being a smartass.

jointedrail
December 8th, 2013, 08:17 AM
Justin did post above that he believes your script cache is becoming out of date. I also don't experience these script errors and I've done nothing different with my install.

Have you discussed this with the N3V helpdesk? This may not necessarily be a jointedrail issue here...as your last posting with the errors doesn't specify a one JR created asset.

Enzo1
December 8th, 2013, 10:06 AM
Dear Jointed Rail,
For Christmas I'd really like to have all of my Jointed Rail content to work without any script errors.
Sincerely,
Jordon412

There are 2 things that I would try here.
First one is, try deleting the JR Script library and then reinstalling it. I remember encountering an issue like this one and deleting the JR script and then reinstalling it fixed everything.
If this does not help, I would try performing an EDR. It appears that built-in content is affected.
If this does not, I suggest contacting your nearest help desk on this one.
Do any of the assets mentioned appear highlighted in Red in the game? If they do that means something is wrong. Assets appear in red for two reasons: A: There is a missing dep or B: There is an error. If you suspect there is an error, I would check all faulty assets by going into CMP, then going over to the search section, the clicking the dropdown and selecting faulty. This should show you all the faulty content. If any of the assets mentioned are in that section, check them for errors, you might be really surprised. I've seen trainz do some really really stupid things.......... :o

Mine works fine. Therefore being a smartass about it won't help. Asking Kevin at support@JR etc. will get more assistance than being a smartass.
He is having an issue and has the right to wish for help. Therefore being a moron about it will not help you to get him to hush about it. Why not try to provide some help rather than being more of a smartass than he was about it? Might find out you'll have more friends.
I hope this helps!
And as always,
Have fun!
Chris/Enzo1

norfolksouthern37
December 8th, 2013, 10:25 AM
Dear Jointed Rail,
Sincerely,
Jordon412

What would you have us do? None of the things you are listing have anything to do with our content. If you really want everything to work without script errors, you must be willing to install things properly and do the troubleshooting that others suggest to you when you have messed it up.

Delete your script cache with trainz completely shut down - that means no launcher no cmp no nothing open, and then open cmp and do a database repair. Check for missing dependencies.

This is THE ONLY FIX for your issues. It is nothing wrong with any content that anyone can fix for you.

jordon412
December 8th, 2013, 10:51 AM
None of the things you are listing have anything to do with our content.
Correction: The train.gs effects the Norfolk Southern heritage units, a pack of two GATX Geeps (I know I got it as freeware from your website. I checked RRMODS and I do not see it there), Alco RS27, Baldwin S12, the Santa Fe SD45, Southern Pacific SD45 and SD40T-2. For rolling stock, the train.gs script effects all the TTX cars, FEC TOFC cars, all the well cars, some of the boxcars, FGE reefer, some of the tank cars, the ACF and Trinity hoppers, centerbeams, auto racks, gondolas, bulkhead flatcars, and the Santa Fe and the Southern Pacific cabooses. It doesn't effect anything that is made by other people whose content requires dependencies from JR content. That's all that I can think of at the moment, but there could be more. I found that the train.gs script appears on JR content that I place on other routes and in the Railyard. Plus the Mill Gondola nor the hopper does not throw up the script problem on other routes.

shaneturner12
December 8th, 2013, 10:58 AM
jordon412, I should advise you that the train.gs error could be caused by any locomotive or rolling stock (and usually crops up around the same time as another script error), so it's worth checking all locomotives/rolling stock you have in the session.

Shane

norfolksouthern37
December 8th, 2013, 11:34 AM
train.gs is a built-in file and has to do with every train in the entire game, but it is still not JR content related.

If it does effect the JR stock, as appears to be your case, it is because the script cache is out of date and the tfx scripts have not been compiled to up-to-date code.

Please try the fixes above to get the script caches up to date. If you refuse to do this there is nothing we can do to help you.

jordon412
December 8th, 2013, 12:19 PM
I went into the session in Surveyor mode and the FCA52Gondola, train.gs and hopper errors appear, but whenever I manually place the Mill Gondola, 52', Railgon or the 100-ton 4-bay Hopper, W&LG in the route in session-layer, the script problem does not appear. Meanwhile, if I place it in the session manually, the following causes the train.gs script error to appear:
ATSF Ce-11Caboose
ATSF SD45
JRPX 20800 gal tank car
SP C50-9 Caboose
SP SD40T-2
SP SD45
TankTrain A
TankTrain B
TankTrain C
TTX 89ft TOFC Flatcar Patched (note: it's actual name is TTX Patched 89ft TOFC Flatcar)
UTLX 20800 gallon tank car

Meanwhile, the following does not cause the script error occur:
ATSF B40-8W
ATSF C30-7
ATSF GP60B
ATSF GP60M
FEC 89ft TOFC Flatcar (Note: this might actually have the name FEC BRN 89ft TOFC Flatcar or FEC GRN 89ft TOFC Flatcar)
FEC 89ft TOFC Flatcar 2 (Note: this might actually have the name FEC BRN 89ft TOFC Flatcar or FEC GRN 89ft TOFC Flatcar)
JRPX ACF Centerflow 4 Bay round hatch
Mill Gondola, 52', Railgon
MILW-Boxcar-50ft-01
MILW-Boxcar-50ft-02
MILW-Boxcar-50ft-03
MILW-Bulkhead-60ft-L-01
MILW-Bulkhead-60ft-L-02
MILW-Bulkhead-60ft-L-03
Tri-level ETTX Autorack ATSF
Tri-level ETTX Autorack BNSF
Tri-level ETTX Autorack BN
Tri-level ETTX Autorack CONRAIL FULL
Tri-level ETTX Autorack CONRAIL
Tri-level ETTX Autorack CSX
Tri-level ETTX Autorack NS FULL
Tri-level ETTX Autorack NS
Tri-level ETTX Autorack TTX
Tri-level ETTX Autorack UP
TTX Centerbeam Flat1
100-ton 4-bay Hopper, WL&G
50ft Boxcar BN #223471
50ft Boxcar BN #223936
50ft Boxcar BN #244378
50ft Boxcar BN #244626
50ft Boxcar BN #249089
50ft Boxcar GBW #16256
50ft Boxcar RI #62729
50ft Boxcar UP #369009

As far as I know, the TankTrain cars are the only content that throws up the train.gs errors that does NOT appear on the Jointed Rail website; I found it on the DLS.

shaneturner12
December 8th, 2013, 12:37 PM
I would check that one first in that case. The train.gs error is usually caused by incorrect information in the script file (usually the Class Locomotive/Class Vehicle issue).

In addition to that, make sure you have the latest libraries for your JR assets.

Shane

norfolksouthern37
December 8th, 2013, 01:16 PM
the tank train cars are built-in and are JR assets (i made them) but still that is all very irrelevant.

last chance. update the script cache as you were instructed. that HAS to be done in your case because for some reason TS12 has not done so automatically. there is nothing wrong with the scripts or the information inside of them it is simply an issue of a mismatched compile cache. i cannot stress this enough.

the files the JR cars use must be compiled again and you are pretty much refusing to do that and blaming the issue on them. if you dont at least try this simple solution i will have no choice but to just ignore further requests from this thread.

jordon412
December 8th, 2013, 02:43 PM
update the script cache as you were instructed.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but does that mean deleting everything in the cache files?

shaneturner12
December 8th, 2013, 02:48 PM
It involves deleting all files under <trainz install folder>/UserData/cache/libraries.

Shane

jordon412
December 8th, 2013, 02:56 PM
What will happen the next time I start up Trainz? Will it do a QDR or something else?

shaneturner12
December 8th, 2013, 02:58 PM
It may take a few minutes to bring up the Launcher screen, but apart from that, no it shouldn't do anything else.

Shane

jordon412
December 8th, 2013, 03:07 PM
Well, I did as you suggested and it did not help. I have no earthly idea where to go from here. Any suggestions?

shaneturner12
December 8th, 2013, 03:17 PM
Can I double-check which folder you deleted the contents of?

Shane

jordon412
December 8th, 2013, 07:17 PM
C:\Users\Jordon\TS12\UserData\cache\ibraries
If you want to know why it says C:\Users instead of C:Program files (x86) is because of this thread:
http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?101496-Win-8-T12-the-positive-thread&highlight=classicstart8

H222
December 8th, 2013, 10:33 PM
He is having an issue and has the right to wish for help. Therefore being a moron about it will not help you to get him to hush about it. Why not try to provide some help rather than being more of a smartass than he was about it? Might find out you'll have more friends.

Of course he can ask for help. The delivery in which he asks for said help will contribute greatly to the type of help he gets.

jordon412
December 8th, 2013, 10:47 PM
I have to admit the truth:
The only script error I actually care about is 'train.gs', for it effects the Norfolk Southern Heritage Units that I purchased. It's the only payware I purchased other than the add-on packs. I've seen screenshots of people having a good tie using their NS Heritage Units and it just bothers me that they can use it and the 'train.gs' error keeps me from using them. At this point I don't care about the Mojave Sub, I just need help getting the Heritage Units working. I was thinking that since the JR content is having script errors, I figured that it was something that JR made for their content to work. Apparently, I was wrong. I hope that the way I worded this post is not found to be offending in any way possible.

shaneturner12
December 9th, 2013, 03:53 AM
I'm not keen on the selected install folder myself, as it shouldn't be under C:/Users.

train.gs is a core N3V script file, so the problem is relating to locomotives/rolling stock in some way (or as Justin said, out of date script files).

If you haven't already though, an extended database repair may help.

Shane

jordon412
December 9th, 2013, 11:21 AM
I have done an EDR, but it didn't help. However, I am considering taking the cache files and moving them to C:/Programfiles

cvkiwi
December 9th, 2013, 12:24 PM
Hi all where do I find this route and session please
chris sullivan

jordon412
December 25th, 2013, 01:57 PM
I discovered that if I delete the scripts and then install content, no script errors occur. Looks like I can install my NS Heritage Units and not worry about train.gs errors. Looks like there may be some hope installing my content.

jordon412
February 19th, 2014, 07:01 PM
So I had the "100-ton 4-bay Hopper, WL&G" on one of my own routes. This is the same car that has a script error on the Mojave Sub and I know that, if one is at the end of a train, it would have a flashing-rear-end-device (FRED) on the rear. However, I noticed that the FRED in on the end, but the flashing red light, which normally appears, does not appear. This FRED is also a feature on the Mill Gondolas used on the Mojave Sub, and like the hoppers, the flashing red light does not appear also. If I was able to get the FRED to flash, which is obviously a scripted feature, will this solve the script error for these two cars on the Mojave Sub?

scorpio66
July 24th, 2015, 06:56 PM
Mojave To Bakersfield update built- in

<kuid2:487560:100002:1> Mojave To Bakersfield update built- in.
<kuid:487560:100002> Mojave To Bakersfield obsolete.

JR Justin 991 whole train is missing from the above update built- in session.

The engines and the rolling stock and 991 are listed in the config file, but not in the session?
ATSF GP60M ATSF GP60B x2 ATSF B40-8W
ATSF Ce-11 Caboose, FEC brown & green 89ft TOFC flatcars and TTX 89ft TOFC.

Done all the updates for all for the Mojave sessions.
They where in original obsolete session.

All of these show up behind all the other loco's in this session ATSF Ce-11 Caboose,
FEC brown & green 89ft TOFC flatcars and TTX 89ft TOFC

I love this route:)

jordon412
July 24th, 2015, 07:12 PM
So is there problems with the update or is everything OK with the update?

MeowRailroad
July 24th, 2015, 07:17 PM
So I had the "100-ton 4-bay Hopper, WL&G" on one of my own routes. This is the same car that has a script error on the Mojave Sub and I know that, if one is at the end of a train, it would have a flashing-rear-end-device (FRED) on the rear. However, I noticed that the FRED in on the end, but the flashing red light, which normally appears, does not appear. This FRED is also a feature on the Mill Gondolas used on the Mojave Sub, and like the hoppers, the flashing red light does not appear also. If I was able to get the FRED to flash, which is obviously a scripted feature, will this solve the script error for these two cars on the Mojave Sub?

Just pretend that it broke. :hehe:

jordon412
July 24th, 2015, 07:23 PM
Just pretend that it broke. :hehe:

Well, I'll go ahead and say that I encountered some problems with TS12 and had to reinstall it. Now the Mojave to Bakersfield route runs just fine. I've been spending the last five days (yes, five days) of updating built-in content and re-installing content that I've downloaded over the years. I have yet to get back up to where I was before the problems occurred, but I'm getting there. Fortunately I've got a First Class Ticket and have until April of next year (2016) to install updates and add in new content.
Also, I previously downloaded stuff because I wanted it, this time I'm downloading stuff that I need for what I'm doing.

scorpio66
July 24th, 2015, 08:11 PM
All the updates for the 991 are ok. When I edit the session and click on driver
JR Justin's #991 to fine that loco ATSF GP60M. It doesn't show up in the list.

TS12 61388
I'm a BNSF, ATSF, SP, UP, D&RGW, BC Rail, CP,CN and NS, CSX Fan:)