PDA

View Full Version : Reading & Northern Route

dej
January 6th, 2013, 02:34 AM
I'm just curious if there is anyway i could make this route work in trainz 2009? Possibly by changing some kuid's or something. I only ask cause I'd like to try int now and not have to wait till i get my new computer and trainz 12 when i get my income tax return.

yutzk
January 6th, 2013, 09:51 AM
I'm just curious if there is anyway i could make this route work in trainz 2009? Possibly by changing some kuid's or something. I only ask cause I'd like to try int now and not have to wait till i get my new computer and trainz 12 when i get my income tax return.

Negative. You would have to change all the kuids missing to others and without knowing what they are thats not suggested....

dej
January 6th, 2013, 03:08 PM
It Was Worth A Shot, Thanks. I Can't Wait To Get A Kick A** Computer And TRS12!!!!!!

kody52089
January 7th, 2013, 11:31 PM
Why are all the routes only for trs 2012? I thought it was supposed to be 09 and up? are you going to make it work for 09 and 10? Plus all the maps show up grey.

yutzk
January 8th, 2013, 07:53 AM
Why are all the routes only for trs 2012? I thought it was supposed to be 09 and up? are you going to make it work for 09 and 10? Plus all the maps show up grey.

The routes are for TS12 because that is what it was created with and optimized for. There is no blanket policy that says we have to make routes that span TS2009 thru TS12. It is the creators perogative on which version he wants to develop in and we are all now working within TS12.

Our other content is made to work with TS2009 SP4 on up however but as said this will not apply to routes. You can be sure to see the compatability on the Route noted when you download the route.

The map doesnt show all gray, only some parts of it as he had left the non-completed areas in this version. Most of those will be filled in on a updated version he plans to do in the future. This gives you an idea of the scope of this route.

hminky
January 8th, 2013, 08:24 AM
The JR website has no indication that they are TS12 only. Didn't notice that because I have TS12. So I went back and looked.

Harold

yutzk
January 8th, 2013, 08:29 AM
It does now though. I knew i forgot to update something. Sorry. The initial thread also specifies TS12 Only as well too so its now both places

hminky
January 8th, 2013, 09:41 AM
The Midwest Grain is missing the disclaimer.

Harold

yutzk
January 8th, 2013, 10:01 AM
The Midwest Grain is missing the disclaimer.

Harold
Fixed............

kody52089
January 9th, 2013, 01:36 AM
Oh" ok thanks.I just cant offord to get 2012 so i thought i'd ask about it.