PDA

View Full Version : Jointed Rail - PRE ORDERS OPEN NOW

jointedrail
December 24th, 2012, 11:43 AM
Hey Guys,

2 new items are now available for PRE-ORDER. These will be on special from 12/24 - 12/26 at the price of $19.99. Content will be delivered on 12/31/12.

Midwest Grain is a freeware route that will be released on 12/31/12. Order your content expansion pack now! Pack includes a TON of new content plus some sessions.

Mojave Expansion Pack II will contain 3 versions of the SP CW44-9, SP Police Caboose, 1 session, and some bonus goodies!!

Order now and save, delivery made on 12/31/12.

Jointed Rail

CPman117
December 24th, 2012, 11:51 AM
well well well guess i know were most of my christmas money will be going hehe cant wait to get these

HLJames
December 24th, 2012, 12:03 PM
This is sounding good, except there seems to be a problem with ordering..

CJLIStrickland
December 24th, 2012, 12:13 PM
I agree, I'm not able to complete check out. I keep getting thrown into a log in screen no matter how many times I log in.

rrfoose
December 24th, 2012, 12:16 PM
Any chance of photos of these items? I remember seeing the Midwest Industrial units in a photo from a while back, but searching the JR renders and USA pics forums didn't bring any results from the past month worth of posts. Thanks guys!

HLJames
December 24th, 2012, 12:18 PM
Any chance of photos of these items? I remember seeing the Midwest Industrial units in a photo from a while back, but searching the JR renders and USA pics forums didn't bring any results from the past month worth of posts. Thanks guys!
I'll partially answer this one - the Midwest Industrial is separate of this route (but does work well with it!) and the payware content for it is getting ready to be released later today. ;)

hert
December 24th, 2012, 12:22 PM
I cant seem to find where the pre-order is on the site.

hert:wave:

HLJames
December 24th, 2012, 12:23 PM
I cant seem to find where the pre-order is on the site.

hert:wave:
I found it under the Routes tab, hope that helps you. ;)

hert
December 24th, 2012, 12:27 PM
I found it under the Routes tab, hope that helps you. ;)

O thanks, Seems that only the Midwest is for pre-order and theres no check out button.:wave:

jointedrail
December 24th, 2012, 12:29 PM
Should be fixed now, this is VERY difficult to do on a mobile phone!! ;)

Mike

hminky
December 24th, 2012, 01:32 PM
I ordered the "Midwest" and there are no download links.

The site said:

"Freeware route will be available on 12/31/12, pre-orders delivered same day."

Thank you
Harold

EDIT: Now it says the link has expired

HLJames
December 24th, 2012, 01:59 PM
hminky: They're referring to the pre-orders being delivered the same day as the route release, I will agree that wording can be confusing.

yutzk
December 24th, 2012, 02:02 PM
Harold I received your email on this and I have a call into mike to rework this a bit just so you know. I won't reply to your email since I know you will see it here

hminky
December 24th, 2012, 02:03 PM
Harold I received your email on this and I have a call into mike to rework this a bit just so you know. I won't reply to your email since I know you will see it here
Thanks
Harold

yutzk
December 24th, 2012, 02:05 PM
I forgot to clarify that this is all going to be available on the 31st, not before...just making sure.

nicola86
December 24th, 2012, 02:35 PM
I have order the Midwest epansion pack.
I have a question: the Mojave expansion pack is compatible for the TRS 2010?

ptrainman
December 24th, 2012, 02:36 PM
Any chance we could see some shots of the stuff in the Midwest pack?

Paul

Firefighterdan
December 24th, 2012, 02:55 PM
I ordered both...:hehe:

ben1987
December 24th, 2012, 03:20 PM
I ordered the Midwest epansion pack and the Mojave Expansion Pack. Could we see some screenshots of the stuff? :D Happy Holidays ;)

leandrobrn
December 24th, 2012, 03:44 PM
I would also like to see some pictures of the material and the Midwest Epansion Pack Mojave Expansion Pack!

HLJames
December 24th, 2012, 08:18 PM
I bet it will be worth it, if you need something to tie you over then the Midwest Industrial freeware and payware releases would be a good fit (out now!). It'll run and look great on the Midwest Grain route. ;)

conrailfan1999
December 25th, 2012, 12:38 PM
how long is the midwest grain route?

RRSignal
December 25th, 2012, 01:15 PM
When trying to checkout, I get the error: "PayPal gateway has rejected request. Payment has already been made for this InvoiceID (#10xxx: Duplicate invoice)." This only happens with JR, and has happened before. I never got the chance to log into my wife's Paypal or enter a credit card number.

When I use the "Paypal is our preferred payment provider", I get the error: "Incorrect credit card expiration date". Even though I haven't put in any CC info.

spkelly86
December 25th, 2012, 03:33 PM
When I use the "Paypal is our preferred payment provider", I get the error: "Incorrect credit card expiration date". Even though I haven't put in any CC info.

This is an issue we are having with the payment option on the website and only the second payment option works at the moment. Contact support with your transaction information and we will see what the issue is. Thanks

mrjunction
December 25th, 2012, 05:42 PM
Hi,
I would like a clarification.The beginning of the thread it says 19.95.Is that a combined price or is that per each,and when I entered both into my cart,they were listed at 15.00 per each.Is that because I am a CC member,so the deduction is automatically taken when I put it in my cart? If so....that's OK and I will send in my order!

HLJames
December 25th, 2012, 05:47 PM
Hi,
I would like a clarification.The beginning of the thread it says 19.95.Is that a combined price or is that per each,and when I entered both into my cart,they were listed at 15.00 per each.Is that because I am a CC member,so the deduction is automatically taken when I put it in my cart? If so....that's OK and I will send in my order!
It's probably due to being a Club Car member and them running another sale in addition to this marked down pre-sale, atleast that's my guess right now.

yutzk
December 25th, 2012, 06:59 PM
Thats correct mrjunction.....its because your clubcar

Pikman
December 25th, 2012, 09:42 PM
I have been trying to establish an account for a couple days, but have not received the conformation email. I had the same problem with the NV3 site when trying to purchase TS12. I sure would like to get in on these pre-orders for the Midwest Grain and the Mojave expansion before the price goes up. If you can help, I would appreciate it..

yutzk
December 25th, 2012, 09:51 PM
I have been trying to establish an account for a couple days, but have not received the conformation email. I had the same problem with the NV3 site when trying to purchase TS12. I sure would like to get in on these pre-orders for the Midwest Grain and the Mojave expansion before the price goes up. If you can help, I would appreciate it..

if your having problems getting your confirmation email you should first check your spam folder in your email and if it is not there email us at support@jointedrail.com to have us look at it. Without your name or email address theres nothing i can do at the moment.

Pikman
December 25th, 2012, 10:04 PM
Contacting them now. Thanks!

kd7eirjim
December 25th, 2012, 11:13 PM
RESOLVED After tracking down three different missing dependencies for the BNSF CW44-9, I am STILL stuck unable to use it because it says it has faulty dependencies. The faulty dependency is Faulty: Nathan K3LAR2 <kuid:37581:1133> The message is "Error: Required container 'thumbnails' is missing." The CW44-9 will not show up in RailYard, so this is obviously not an error that I can just ignore. Any idea where i can get this from?

yutzk
December 25th, 2012, 11:19 PM
Try deleting just the horn and reinstalling the CDP you purchased which should have the horn in it. Of all things that shouldnt show faulty its the horn. The Error you listed wouldnt cause it to go faulty as this is common across alot of assets.

If your not sure which one it is thats going faulty also make sure you download the newest Train FX library from the websites dependencies section and overwrite your current one with the newest one from the site. Make sure nothing is left open for edit once this is done and if something does show open for edit, make sure you commit it.

kd7eirjim
December 25th, 2012, 11:33 PM
That seems to have fixed it. Thank you. I will remember this the next time something this odd happens.

kd7eirjim
December 25th, 2012, 11:50 PM
So, after fixing all my issues, I am now the happy owner of the BNSF CW44-9 H3 pack as well as the Mojave Expansion II. Now if the 31st would just hurry up and get here!

4449tj
December 26th, 2012, 10:09 AM
hello, I just Bought a Club Car Membership this Morning. I haven't got a Conformation E-mail and I have checked my Spam should I send them an E-mail or wait a little longer. reason being that i want to get the Mojave Expansion before the price goes up.
Thanks In advance
TJ

ryanstrains
December 26th, 2012, 11:22 AM
I believe it requires a manual activation and the JR staff is out of the office for a few days.

yutzk
December 26th, 2012, 11:41 AM
hello, I just Bought a Club Car Membership this Morning. I haven't got a Conformation E-mail and I have checked my Spam should I send them an E-mail or wait a little longer. reason being that i want to get the Mojave Expansion before the price goes up.
Thanks In advance
TJ

I didnt recognize the paypal email but now that I know its for you TJ your all set. I know you have an account there but couldnt find one under the paypal email address. Check it again, you'll be all good! Typically if the emails dont match up I'll shoot an email out after I'm done with my 9-5 to double check who its for.

4449tj
December 26th, 2012, 11:48 AM
Thanks For your help Kevin. Now just got to wait for the 31st.
TJ

leandrobrn
December 26th, 2012, 12:29 PM
Midwest Grain Content is great?
How many Kilometers / Miles Route is is?
What better Midwest Grain or Mojave 2?

HLJames
December 26th, 2012, 12:34 PM
I'd say it depends on what you like better, midwest/grain or the deserts?

yutzk
December 26th, 2012, 01:17 PM

I dont have the exact mileage of the route itself but this is how it boils down.

Midwest Grain Content pack gets you new content AND a route itself as this route is brand new.

Mojave Expansion pack is simply new content AND a session for the base TS12 route Mojave Sub.

The listings of exactly what you get are on the site under each one on the item so you know what your getting

You can view that here: http://jointedrail.com/index.php/routes.html

leandrobrn
December 26th, 2012, 03:53 PM
Ok, thanks, I got the Midwest, awaiting release.
Do you have any information of the new CSX Dash?

yutzk
December 26th, 2012, 04:14 PM
Ok, thanks, I got the Midwest, awaiting release.
Do you have any information of the new CSX Dash?

At this time no more info is available, we have these in development but the cabs are the holdup and the part that is taking up the most time to develop.

leandrobrn
December 26th, 2012, 04:51 PM
Ok, thanks for the info, very good job of JointedRail. Older locomotives available in its catalog, example, C30-7, GP40, will be updated to the new standard, with animated gate, inside, anyway.
Continue with this spectacular work.

HLJames
December 26th, 2012, 04:55 PM
Continue with this spectacular work.
I certainly see them continuing, next year sounds like it'll be their best year yet...Of course? :P

CPman117
December 26th, 2012, 08:02 PM
Issue resolved cant wait to receive these so excited!

yutzk
December 26th, 2012, 08:12 PM
everytime im close to finishing my preorder it says unable to initialize express checkout please help

Try to use the Proceed to check out option and select paypal. THis is working just fine as i tested it over here on my end...

epa
December 29th, 2012, 12:53 PM
Awesome! Can't wait for Midwest Grain! I live in the Midwest and a see a lot of grain trains and I can't wait to drive a grain train there!

grandpallan
December 30th, 2012, 12:59 AM
iv'e tried to pre-order the two packs a few times but i can't get paypal to send me a confirmation email.i get right the way through to the review my order but that is it.

yutzk
December 30th, 2012, 07:57 AM
If youve only gotten to the review order step it would seem you havent gotten to the paypal step at all. If paypal hasnt sent you a confirmation email then it hasnt been paid for or placed then as of yet. On the review order screen there may be a check box in the left side you need to check in order to proceed further from the review order step. This is agreeing to the terms when placing an order. Once thats done you should be all set.

grandpallan
December 30th, 2012, 02:10 PM
thank you for replying yutzk but i went all the way through the process i confirmed with paypal then i was sent to the review step twice i agreed to the terms and cond and still i was sent to the review step.

colwell27
December 30th, 2012, 05:01 PM
Make sure you fill out your info (name & address) at the review step.

Jeff

yutzk
December 30th, 2012, 05:21 PM
You do need to pass beyond the review step which is what i said before. That is a valid step at which point you may need to hit the check box at the bottom left and then hit continue.

colwell27
December 30th, 2012, 05:26 PM
Only one more day for the pre orders are released. Should I be looking for an E-mail or will the downloads be on jointedrail site for download?

Thanks,
Jeff

yutzk
December 30th, 2012, 05:34 PM
Only one more day for the pre orders are released. Should I be looking for an E-mail or will the downloads be on jointedrail site for download?

Thanks,
Jeff

Be on the lookout for an email with the information on these.

leandrobrn
December 30th, 2012, 08:03 PM
everything ready for launch?
missing little

metrocentral
December 30th, 2012, 08:48 PM
Hey JR Team it's Been 31/12/12 for the last 12 hours in the land down under.

shouldn't your Aussie customers have there emails by now? :hehe:

Jokes Aside I'm looking forward to getting the Midwest Grain addition and running

my BNSF locos over it. :)

Cheers

Jimbo

boyerm25
December 30th, 2012, 10:27 PM
Can I get the route for free and not buy the content pack?

HLJames
December 30th, 2012, 10:50 PM
Can I get the route for free and not buy the content pack?
From what I understand, yes. The content pack is to only give extra stuff to run on the route.

boyerm25
December 30th, 2012, 11:07 PM
Ok good.
Boyerm hath recieveth no christmas money. Boyerm woudlth liketh to buyeth the content expansion pack but boyerm haseth no moneyth.
Old english lol

ben1987
December 31st, 2012, 07:32 AM
I recived a Spam mail from Support:
Order confirmation.

If you can't read this message please click this link

After clicking on the "link" heppens nothing...

When i go to the mail from 24.12.12 (JR New Order #100.... ) and click Download, then happens this:

PRE-ORDERS are delivered on 12/31/12. Thanks for your purchase (http://jointedrail.com/index.php/downloadable/download/link/id/MC40MTMxNjgwMCAxMzU2Mzc3NDQ3MTg4ODMwMjY1NTM,/#).

When i go to JR site, to My Downloadable Products happans this:
http://www4.slikomat.com/11/1231/hat-jr.jpg (http://www.Slikomat.com/slika/5394599.htm)

But i dont downloaded nothing of this 2 orders...

What to do? :)

yutzk
December 31st, 2012, 08:02 AM
On the above and for EVERYONE ELSE that has pre-ordered.

THESE WILL BE SENT OUT VIA EMAIL TO THOSE THAT HAVE PURCHASED THEM UPON RELEASE. YOUR DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS NOR YOUR LINKS ON YOUR ORDER CONFIRMATION WILL HAVE ANY LINKS TO THESE RELEASES.

AS OF 8AM EASTERN TIME THESE ARE NOT RELEASED YET.

DominikB
December 31st, 2012, 08:02 AM
I assume this is due to the fact the pack is yet to be released :)

HLJames
December 31st, 2012, 08:23 AM
I can see people are excited, especially due to the release is today. Assuming Eastern Time, there's still about 15 and a half hours to go for today. Patience is key. ;)

Duseek
December 31st, 2012, 08:30 AM
Eastern Time = -5 UTC
My Time Zone +3 UTC
Day of the week - monday/monday

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/2812/timei.jpg

This is about time zones :)
You can check your time and time in JR's home :)

ben1987
December 31st, 2012, 08:49 AM
yutzk Sorry but im so excited :D
HLJames you're right Patience is key :)

Duseek you'll be 2 hours before in the new year as I :)

Anyway sorry for my patience .. Thanks JR for al the thinks in the last years.. Continue your good work! :D

I wish you all a happy and healthy 2013:clap:

Benjamin from Slovenija (Europe)

HLJames
December 31st, 2012, 08:59 AM
HLJames you're right Patience is key :)
Sure is, especially when you consider that it's one of the most important things for railroads. ;)

DominikB
December 31st, 2012, 11:01 AM
Im 8 hours ahead :(

slave-driver
December 31st, 2012, 11:36 AM
What is this. Everyone checking their e-mail's every 10 seconds? Have a little patience. Check them ever 12 seconds. :hehe: In all seriousness though this is definitely a well anticipated release and will be well worth the wait. Time to distract myself by repairing my errors on one of my projects.

Bill

njmetsfan
December 31st, 2012, 12:26 PM
I'll distract myself by going to ride on the real thing. :)

guillaume
December 31st, 2012, 01:05 PM
i think it wil bee released tomorrow :D here in holland it is 19:05 a clock

norfolksouthern37
December 31st, 2012, 01:19 PM
when it is released it will still be the 31st for us. we never said anything about releasing it on the 31st for every timezone in the world.

Duseek
December 31st, 2012, 01:19 PM
I think too.
After 2 hours and 45 minutes we will celebrate New Year.

Happy New Year to All!!! :)

guillaume
December 31st, 2012, 01:23 PM
i dont mind tomorrow i must work 7 a clock in the moring :'(
tomorrow in the evening i wil look at the new route

kd7eirjim
December 31st, 2012, 01:32 PM
I am just as anxious as everyone else here, but my son made a good point - he said this is payback for me making him wait until Christmas morning to open his presents!

slave-driver
December 31st, 2012, 02:04 PM
Your son has a valid point.

Bill

CPman117
December 31st, 2012, 02:25 PM
im so anxious for this release been checking my email every 30 Mins I gotta find a patience class O.o Edit: anyone else notice that Midwest grain is open for download?

inprr
December 31st, 2012, 02:32 PM
will we all find a new way of learning patience, i will have to wait till i get home from work. happy waiting and have a good new year to all. -inprr

grms
December 31st, 2012, 06:36 PM
Hopefully someone from JR can post when all the e-mails have gone out so we know whether we have an issue or not?

ryanstrains
December 31st, 2012, 06:44 PM
When emails go out I am sure they will email everyone who preordered it

grms
December 31st, 2012, 06:58 PM
When emails go out I am sure they will email everyone who preordered it
I'm sitting here looking at screenshots of MidWest Grain yet so far have received nothing. I am sure the team at JR are doing their best to get all the e-mails out in time, but on the off chance there has been an error I was just asking that a simple post be made when all the e-mails have gone out would be helpful.

Unless you have a direct relationship with JR or are the person who has my money, then your input isn't really required.

matruck
December 31st, 2012, 07:02 PM
Unless you have a direct relationship with JR or are the person who has my money, then your input isn't really required.
LMAO. Excellent attitude there.
Mick.

yutzk
December 31st, 2012, 07:10 PM
MIDWEST GRAIN CONTENT PACKS HAVE BEEN SENT AS OF 7:05PM EASTERN TIME.

MOJAVE SUB CONTENT PACKS HAVE BEEN SENT AS OF 7:45PM EASTERN TIME.

hert
December 31st, 2012, 07:10 PM
I'm sitting here looking at screenshots of MidWest Grain yet so far have received nothing. I am sure the team at JR are doing their best to get all the e-mails out in time, but on the off chance there has been an error I was just asking that a simple post be made when all the e-mails have gone out would be helpful.

I can tell you that hte route is freeware and already released. You can download it now if you want. Hence why you see the screenshots. If you talking about the addon packs those havent been sent out yet.

kd7eirjim
December 31st, 2012, 07:15 PM
Wow. It's come to this? Over waiting for a product release? I, too, am awaiting the release of Mojave Expansion Pack 2. But I will certainly not get my knickers in a bunch over it. Think of it as Christmas. You already KNOW what is lurking behind the pretty wrapping paper, but you are forbidden from opening it before Christmas actually arrives. Savor the anticipation, remember that childhood excitement we felt as we awaited our parent's OK to rip off the wrapping paper.

grms
December 31st, 2012, 07:21 PM
MIDWEST GRAIN CONTENT PACKS HAVE BEEN SENT AS OF 7:05PM EASTERN TIME.
Thank you.

slave-driver
December 31st, 2012, 07:24 PM
I've received my link for the Midwest Grain expansion pack and I'm installing it now. So if you don't have it it shouldn't be to long unless the internet has a hickup.

Bill

Firefighterdan
December 31st, 2012, 07:36 PM
My Midwest Grain content pack showed up @ 4:08 pm pacific time....Thank you!!! :wave:

HLJames
December 31st, 2012, 07:37 PM
It looks to be totally worth the wait too.

yutzk
December 31st, 2012, 07:43 PM
MOJAVE SUB CONTENT PACKS HAVE BEEN SENT AS OF 7:45PM EASTERN TIME.

Firefighterdan
December 31st, 2012, 07:48 PM
I have a faulty Miyabi Billboard 2 showing :confused:

EDIT: fixed

leandrobrn
December 31st, 2012, 07:51 PM
I have not received the email Mojave Expansion 2!
The sessions will be available separately?

modeltrains
December 31st, 2012, 07:56 PM
used a friends paypal account to purchase the midwest grain expansion pack, will the content pack get sent to my email account or the email account of my mate with the paypal account?, lol. so dumb :confused:

yutzk
December 31st, 2012, 08:08 PM
used a friends paypal account to purchase the midwest grain expansion pack, will the content pack get sent to my email account or the email account of my mate with the paypal account?, lol. so dumb :confused:

Would be sent to whatever email is on the account.

yutzk
December 31st, 2012, 08:08 PM
I have not received the email Mojave Expansion 2!
The sessions will be available separately?

Email may take a bit of time to get there...give it a few....i do see you on the list that was sent so make sure you check again

modeltrains
December 31st, 2012, 08:09 PM
Thanks, ill chase it up.

leandrobrn
December 31st, 2012, 08:13 PM
Ok, thank you yutzk
I thought you had forgotten me. :)

yutzk
December 31st, 2012, 08:18 PM
Ok, thank you yutzk
I thought you had forgotten me. :)

Heck no.... I don't forget...usually. But I definitely need a beer or two :D

kd7eirjim
December 31st, 2012, 08:19 PM
I have also not received an email for Mojave yet.

yutzk
December 31st, 2012, 08:20 PM
I have also not received an email for Mojave yet.

Check your inbox...it may take some time, these were only sent about 20-25 mins ago.

If you dont receive it soon send support an email and I'll check into it but please supply your Order #

bobhahn
December 31st, 2012, 08:26 PM
I had never downloaded JR's "Searchlight Smart Signal Pack" so it showed up as several unknown KUIDs when I installed the route. The pack is on the JR site under Freeware|Signals.

kd7eirjim
December 31st, 2012, 08:39 PM
Got my link. 37 seconds away from ripping off the wrapping paper... LOL

leandrobrn
December 31st, 2012, 08:40 PM
will be giving some error
20-25 mins is a long time for an email, text only, there is nothing attached.
Maybe some problem with the server.

yutzk
December 31st, 2012, 08:42 PM

Leandro,

There is no attachments, the link is in the email body itself. I've sent this to you 3 different times now as well so you should have received it.

kd7eirjim
December 31st, 2012, 08:50 PM
I anticipate this thread will get very quiet as we all start playing with our new toys. Thank you JR!

leandrobrn
December 31st, 2012, 08:50 PM
yet nothing arrived in my email

slave-driver
December 31st, 2012, 09:07 PM

One time I did have a e-mail my wife sent me take 3 months to hit my in box. Hopefully it don't take that long for this.

Bill

slave-driver
December 31st, 2012, 09:37 PM
I just received the e-mail. A little over 2 hours. At least it wasn't 3 months. Now just to wait for it to download and install.

Bill

leandrobrn
December 31st, 2012, 09:43 PM
I also received the email

yutzk
December 31st, 2012, 09:44 PM
All should be seeing these soon that havent gotten them. For some reason the email service took about two hours to send it out to all as I had my personal email copied on it as well and it just arrived to me at 9:30.

kd7eirjim
December 31st, 2012, 09:47 PM
RESOLVED. I cannot get the windshield wiper switch to turn. Are they supposed to work in the Mojave Dash 9's?

hminky
December 31st, 2012, 10:38 PM
Mojave Expansion Pack II will contain the following:
(3) Variants of the SP CW44-9
(1) SP Police Caboose
(3) Weathered SP SD45's
(1) Weathered SP B30-7
(1) Session

Is anyone else missing the session?

Harold

dgallina
December 31st, 2012, 10:38 PM
Just want to say thanks to the JointedRail team!

The RS1 re-powered unit in the Midwest Grain package is particularly SUPERB. Custom cab, opening side doors, just fantastic! Hope this means that a regular RS1, RS2, and RS3 units are coming along in future!

Diego

64Warhorse
December 31st, 2012, 10:43 PM
Mojave Expansion Pack II will contain the following:
(3) Variants of the SP CW44-9
(1) SP Police Caboose
(3) Weathered SP SD45's
(1) Weathered SP B30-7
(1) Session

Is anyone else missing the session?

Harold

Check the email, sessions have been delayed to deal with compatibility issues. Later this week, IIRC.

yutzk
December 31st, 2012, 10:44 PM
Check the email, sessions have been delayed to deal with compatibility issues. Later this week, IIRC.

That is correct and as said was noted on the email.

hminky
December 31st, 2012, 11:21 PM
That is correct and as said was noted on the email.
But who ever reads the message in download e-mails, it's just where is the "download link".

Sorry
Harold

yutzk
December 31st, 2012, 11:41 PM
Yeah i know....straight to the goodies! Im guilty myself some times but i always try to go back and read it anyways.

64Warhorse
December 31st, 2012, 11:47 PM
If it makes you feel any better, Harold, I was exactly one click of the mouse away from making pretty much the same post you did, before I remembered that the email for Midwestern Grain said sessions were delayed, and figured I should take another look at the email for Mojave, just in case ... :eek: :o

jkfrench
January 1st, 2013, 01:48 PM
Maybe a silly question ... but ... I received the email and have downloaded and installed the Mojave content expansion pack ... but there isn't a route included with it ... or if it is supposed to be included, something is amiss. I know the sessions have been delayed ... but is the route already available or has that been delayed too and will be delivered with the sessions? Or maybe there's just a new session still coming for the built-in Mojave route?

Thanks!

yutzk
January 1st, 2013, 02:24 PM
Maybe a silly question ... but ... I received the email and have downloaded and installed the Mojave content expansion pack ... but there isn't a route included with it ... or if it is supposed to be included, something is amiss. I know the sessions have been delayed ... but is the route already available or has that been delayed too and will be delivered with the sessions? Or maybe there's just a new session still coming for the built-in Mojave route?

Thanks!

The mojave pack is simply a content pack at the moment which will come with add'l sessions once completed.

This was all outlined in the products description when you purchased.

leandrobrn
January 1st, 2013, 02:25 PM

Thanks!

this is also my question!

slave-driver
January 1st, 2013, 02:39 PM
The Mojave route is built in to TS2012. At this time the expansion pack contains only rollingstock not included in TS12. When the expansion pack is complete it will also include a new session. I don't remember ever seeing any mention of any change to the route itself so therfor there will be no route in the expansion pack..

Bill

leandrobrn
January 1st, 2013, 04:25 PM
Ok, I'm very happy with the Content Mojave.

What will be the next release of JointedRail?
Is CSX Dash or BNSF Dash Warbonnet

DominikB
January 1st, 2013, 05:14 PM
Yup the content pack is worth it even without TS12 :)

Pikman
January 6th, 2013, 11:20 PM
Any word on when the sessions will be available?

yutzk
January 7th, 2013, 07:49 AM
Any word on when the sessions will be available?

Still working on these at the moment....

Pikman
January 7th, 2013, 02:50 PM
Thanks for the update!

DominikB
January 7th, 2013, 03:33 PM
any idea on a timeline for these sessions?

yutzk
January 7th, 2013, 05:29 PM
any idea on a timeline for these sessions?

Very soon....working on the last of them as we speak

LouP73
January 11th, 2013, 03:24 PM
Sorry, not to beat a dead horse here but should we check our orders at JR to see when the session is ready or with there be an e-mail sent out? Also, are there any plans to do something similar to this for the Reading and Northern layout? That route looks amazing :)

Thanks,
LouP

DaveL
January 15th, 2013, 06:59 PM
Horse must still be kicking a bit...(needs more beating)....still no session for the Mojave pack. :'(

DaveL

jkfrench
January 15th, 2013, 07:53 PM
I don't understand ... the sessions for both the Midwest Grain (including a v1.1 update to the route) and Mojave Expansion II are available for download from the Jointed Rail site.

Midwest Grain: http://jointedrail.com/index.php/routes/midwest-grain-v1-1.html
Just click the Midwest Grain Sessions-(Content Pack REQUIRED!) link to download the sessions.

Mojave: http://jointedrail.com/index.php/routes/content-expansion-packs/mojave-expansion-ii.html
Just click the TS12 Mojave Session(Mojave Expansion Pack II REQUIRED!) link to download the session.

Hope that helps.

Firefighterdan
January 15th, 2013, 09:44 PM
This is the first I have heard of the sessions being available. I check there Facebook page daily and no word. Thank you jkfrench. :wave:

yutzk
January 15th, 2013, 10:18 PM
I don't understand ... the sessions for both the Midwest Grain (including a v1.1 update to the route) and Mojave Expansion II are available for download from the Jointed Rail site.

Midwest Grain: http://jointedrail.com/index.php/routes/midwest-grain-v1-1.html
Just click the Midwest Grain Sessions-(Content Pack REQUIRED!) link to download the sessions.

Mojave: http://jointedrail.com/index.php/routes/content-expansion-packs/mojave-expansion-ii.html
Just click the TS12 Mojave Session(Mojave Expansion Pack II REQUIRED!) link to download the session.

Hope that helps.

Since these sessions require the content packs to be purchased in both cases anyways we have made the sessions available on the site as well ( you cant use them if you dont have the purchased content packs).

Notification emails and a general website posting will be added once officially released. These arent officially released yet thus why there is not a list posted of other content needed for these sessions as of yet. This will follow soon but is not done as of yet due to some other priorities needing to be taken care of outside of the Trainz realm of things. Rest assured you will see a post here once this is all official ( and anyone whos reported a bug we'll look at those too). Please do not flood support at this time with missing KUID requests. We will address these when it is official in its own release thread

DominikB
January 16th, 2013, 04:48 AM
I am missing kuid:74779:211 on the Mojave session, anywhere I can get this?

inprr
January 16th, 2013, 05:54 AM
go to uslw and look for the TTX mega pack. please follow instructions that are posted by Yutzk. -inprr

leandrobrn
January 26th, 2013, 07:43 PM
I bought it but I have no sessions Mojave, where can I find?

lorma
January 26th, 2013, 08:07 PM
They're reworking on the sessions.

Pikman
February 7th, 2013, 11:48 PM
Any word on when the rest of these upgrades will be available?

Pikman
March 11th, 2013, 06:29 PM
It is heading toward 3 months since the "release date". Any word on the sessions?