PDA

View Full Version : Using JR script effects on other folks' locomotives

ulmer94
December 19th, 2012, 10:53 PM
I know you guys don't mind reskinners using your script effects on, say, your F-units, and releasing them - with permission, of course. How do you feel about someone using your script effects on a reskin of a non-JR item? I love your gyralights and would like to attach them to other locomotives I have reskinned and may release in the future. Would you guys mind at all?

Thanks!

ulmer94
December 24th, 2012, 01:13 PM
err...bump?

Would this be better asked via email?

yutzk
December 24th, 2012, 02:04 PM
Send an email after the new year. The majority of us are now away for the holidays so we will be mostly unavailable.

ulmer94
December 24th, 2012, 02:05 PM
OK. I figured as much.

Thanks!
:wave:

frogpipe
December 24th, 2012, 02:21 PM
I'd love to figure out how to get the break groaning effect to work on non-JR rolling stock.... even if just for myself.

ulmer94
January 11th, 2013, 07:46 PM
Send an email after the new year. The majority of us are now away for the holidays so we will be mostly unavailable.

Email sent. :wave:

ulmer94
January 24th, 2013, 05:46 PM
I haven't heard anything since I sent the email on the 10th. I'd really like to know, please, so I know to either release my units or remove the effects and find a workaround.
Thanks much!

yutzk
January 24th, 2013, 05:52 PM
I haven't heard anything since I sent the email on the 10th. I'd really like to know, please, so I know to either release my units or remove the effects and find a workaround.
Thanks much!

Balance of the crew has been a tad busy and Its not my personal call to make so youll have to be patient here.