PDA

View Full Version : Broken Locos

chunkpowers
November 22nd, 2012, 11:46 AM
Ok i bought 2 JR Locos from the Simulator central store but i thought i saved them but apparently i forgot ( Slaps Self In Forehead) then on top of of it they had errors and i did not know at the time if you open in them with CCP it breaks them ok i can't redownload them is there a way to fix them or am i SOL ? i bought the BN C-307
and the CN ES44DC thanks for any help you can give

Randy

shaneturner12
November 22nd, 2012, 11:48 AM
You should be able to re-download them from the My Orders section of the Simulatof Central store.

Shane

chunkpowers
November 22nd, 2012, 11:49 AM
oh thanks Shane I just found that after i posted felling kind dumb now

shaneturner12
November 22nd, 2012, 11:52 AM
No problem. I've had to redownload content in the past too.

Shane

jointedrail
November 22nd, 2012, 11:53 AM
Let us know that you made out ok on that. If you're still having issues shoot an email to support@jointedrail.com and we;ll take care of it. Replies today may be a bit delayed, as I'm on kitchen duty.... ;)

Mike

jkuhn
November 22nd, 2012, 12:52 PM
Let us know that you made out ok on that. If you're still having issues shoot an email to support@jointedrail.com and we;ll take care of it. Replies today may be a bit delayed, as I'm on kitchen duty.... ;)

Mike

So Mike, you gonna try to sneak out while the turkey is cooking and go watch trains? :D

chunkpowers
November 22nd, 2012, 02:23 PM
Yes sir Mike Got fixed thank you very much , now go spend time with your family

Enzo1
November 22nd, 2012, 06:04 PM
So Mike, you gonna try to sneak out while the turkey is cooking and go watch trains? :D

Not near as many trains today as you would spot other days.. We must not forget it is a holiday for crews too....