PDA

View Full Version : Keyboard shortcuts for several cab switches

eddie232
November 22nd, 2012, 06:46 AM
Hello all at JR

I really like your dash-9 with all the bells and whistles, but I can't get the rear door wipers to operate, nor can I open the front door. Everything else works well.
There must be a means of doing this I know, but I just can't seem to find out how.

Also are there keyboard shortcuts for some of these features. I know the keyboard combination for the front wipers, but is there one for the rear wiper/s?

Thanks in advance

Eddie232

matruck
November 22nd, 2012, 06:53 AM
Hold CTRL then right click on the loco and you should be given a list of option's Eddie, Door's Sunshade's and what ever is operated in there mate if that make's sense.
Cheers Mick.:)

yutzk
November 22nd, 2012, 06:55 AM
There unfortunately are not keyboard shortcuts for everything. However this manual ( which is at the site under support) shows you where it all is at. The dials for the wipers are simply twisty sort of dials. Click on it and drag to one side and it should work just fine. TO open the door you can right click on the loco on outside view, select view details and use the front cab door slider to open it. From that point you can also do the rear door and the "wings" above the windows too.

http://jointedrail.com/content/manuals/CW44-9_full.pdf

eddie232
November 22nd, 2012, 07:44 PM
Thank you for your quick and helpful reply, all works well. Great effort on your part to produce such a detailed loco.

Cheers

Eddie