PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Fairford Branch route

Mallard2007
November 17th, 2012, 06:49 AM
Hi Has anybody had any problems with the fairford branch route. I have one big problem I would like to get help with. When I start off from Yarnton Junction with loco and stock everything is okay, but when I get to Cassington and the doors open to load passengers and close I get a swooshing sound and it does not go away as I move away along the route. It only happens with loco and stock, I have tried a dmu and that works fine, with no problems at cassington.

. Also when I start off from Fairford with loco and stock, all is okay. Has anybody any idea what the problem might be. Hope somebody can help. Thank you.

Mallard 2007:(

Vern
November 17th, 2012, 07:53 AM
Are you using the Railsim UK Mark Ones? If so you need to download a patch from their own site, it is some sort of sound bug that was introduced with TS12 - affects the Mark Ones they built in and all those which came with S&C.

Go here: http://www.settleandcarlisle.co.uk/index.html for the updates.

Mallard2007
November 17th, 2012, 01:54 PM
Hi Vern. Thanks for all your help, I downloaded the updates from the Settle & Carlise website and all is working okay, no more swooshing sound any more. Thank you.

Mallard 2007