PDA

View Full Version : Double Slip Points

RailSimulator
November 2nd, 2012, 07:44 AM
Hey Guys,
Does anyone know or who makes single or double slip points that are of very good detail?

Regards,
RailSimulator

Kennilworth
November 2nd, 2012, 08:16 AM
Hi

There are some animated ones in the Junction Kit made by andi06. The only drawback to them is that they can't be used on a slope. I have made extensive use of them on a number of routes including using five double slips for Kings Cross station throat on the ECML route when I updated it to the current layout. They are on the DLS and work in all versions of Trainz from 06 to 12. You would need to have a look at them to see if they are detailed enough for you.

Regards

Brian

BD1
November 2nd, 2012, 10:31 AM
My attempt at a crossover:
http://hostthenpost.org/uploads/8ad4b9e3a6b34c46dbf05899f3a2211f.jpg

RailSimulator
November 2nd, 2012, 11:08 AM
Thanks Guys but I've seen te ones andi06 has made a frankly i was looking for som with a lot more detail in the track itself know anyone who migh b able t direct me?

itareus
November 2nd, 2012, 01:23 PM
There are a few "fixed track" type assets on the DLS by Eastern European creators but the type of rail fixings used are not suitable for the UK so probably won't suit you, I don't know of any others. These days I mainly use a reskinned version of UK Bullhead 09 track by Rumour3 and some track templates I made myself, I'm thinking about making frogs and checkrails to match.

f UK B