PDA

View Full Version : multiple colours in routes and sessions

Mallard2007
October 7th, 2012, 12:07 PM
Hi I am still having trouble with multiple coloures, now they are showing up on all routes and sessions I download from download station. Buiddings, hills, grass , telegraph poles and signal gantries are multiple coloures. The built in routes and sessions are okay. I have tried to get a screen print but when I press the print screen, nothing happens so I cannot get a screen print to send in to show the problem. I have had to delete every route I have downloaded from download station because of the multiple colours problem.

Has anybody any idea what might be wrong. I am running trainz 2009 with the S&C add on with windows 7. Hope somebody can help. Thank you.

Mallard 2007:(

dnevans8
October 7th, 2012, 12:24 PM
See Shane's tutorial on his website:

http://trainz.shaneturner.co.uk/tutorials/

JCitron
October 7th, 2012, 12:26 PM
This sounds like you have texture compression on. Go to settings and uncheck compression.

You will then need to either redownload content again, or open for edit and recommit the content already installed on your hard drive.

The opening and recommitting is not as difficult as it sounds.

First you need to setup a filter so you see only downloaded content.

In the search filter boxes, set the following paremeters.

Location = Local
Click the Plus
AND
Built-in = False

Click Apply.

This filter should show only stuff you downloaded.

Highlight a bunch of stuff.
Press CTRL+E

This will open the content for editing and the screw driver and hammer symbol will darken.

Highlight the same items again and press CTRL+M to commit the content again.

If this works for a few items, highlight the rest of them and repeat the above procedure. The process should take about 15 minutes or less.

John