PDA

View Full Version : Duchess Add-0n

Ron_Smith
September 30th, 2012, 09:05 PM
A previous thread seems to be resolved on this subject - I have not been able to find the Duchess content in the add-on even though I have followed the suggestions in the other thread.
I have downloaded and installed the Duchess Add-on but nothing appears in the Today section of the Content Manager or anywhere else.
The Duchess Medium and Heavy mentioned in the other thread surely are original built-in and NOT the add-on content.
I have installed to TRS12 but cannot find any trace of the Duchess or coaches.
Any help will be appreciated.

clam1952
September 30th, 2012, 09:21 PM
As they are Auran DLC they will show as builtin. Builtins do not appear in the Today tab they are installed by adding a ja file dlc-1.ja into the builtin folder, they are not cdps.
Locos are LMS Duchess, BR Duchess.
Coaches are LMS PIII Stanier and BR Stanier
Consists are BR Duchess Heavy. LMS Duchess Heavy under the Consists tab.

If you can't find anything did you add the serial number of the DLC to your Launcher options?

The only other Duchess's are not builtin and very old now by jetstreamsky and are on the DLS, there are no original builtins.

Robert2d6
September 30th, 2012, 09:27 PM
Start Trainz Launcher, go to options and see if Dutchess is on the list of content. If it is, it's installed. If it isn't there, possibly you forgot to put the serial number in when installing it.

Ron_Smith
September 30th, 2012, 09:43 PM
Thanks for the swift replies - all is now OK.