PDA

View Full Version : JointedRail and Mac

Nicholas67d
September 30th, 2012, 02:14 PM
Hey there, Just a quick question.

Do the JointedRail payware packs work for Trainz Mac?

For example, the pack of BNSF SD70MACs, would i be able to download those, and would they work, on Trainz Mac?

Sorry if this is somewhat of a stupid question, i don't use the forums much.

Thanks

clam1952
September 30th, 2012, 02:48 PM
Need to register your copy of Trainz using the link at the top of the forum then you get access to the whole forum including the Mac forum and the Payware Forum which has a JointedRail section which is the best place to ask.

yutzk
September 30th, 2012, 03:34 PM
Since Trainz Mac is essentially TS2010 you shouldnt have too much of a problem at all getting our items to work fine as we support 2009 SP4 on up and with the mac being a 2010 version of the game for the most part, that covers it just fine. We have quite a few Mac users who use our items with no problems

boyerm25
September 30th, 2012, 03:35 PM
The only problem is one of the Corp GP38s, the cab (outside) is all messed up...

yutzk
September 30th, 2012, 03:44 PM
The only problem is one of the Corp GP38s, the cab (outside) is all messed up...

That doesnt necessarily sound like an issue on our end. Could be the texture is corrupted, bad install etc etc. These little issues happen in any version of the game it seems here or there but a reinstall usually fixes it

HLJames
September 30th, 2012, 04:43 PM
Need to register your copy of Trainz using the link at the top of the forum then you get access to the whole forum including the Mac forum and the Payware Forum which has a JointedRail section which is the best place to ask.
There's an exception to the registration, where if it's bought off the Mac App Store then they need to enter their username/password in the game.

JointedRail content does work on a Mac from my testing, the only problem that'd be faced is if you're referring to the ones on the SimulatorCentral website. Those actually use .exe files from what I've heard, which isn't supported on a Mac.

Nicholas67d
September 30th, 2012, 07:53 PM
Thank you all for clearing that up. I'll hopefully download some content for my collection soon.

boyerm25
October 1st, 2012, 05:51 AM
Okay, I'll try re-installing the CORP pack. This also happens with content ported over from TS12, any idea why?