PDA

View Full Version : can't get a confirmation email.

grandpallan
September 17th, 2012, 04:09 AM
Iv'e tried to reopen my account,but i don't receive the confirmation email. Iv'e tried four times so far. Can someone help me with this thank you.

Timothetoolman
September 17th, 2012, 04:33 AM
I had the same problem. You are better off just making a new account under your old credentials, it doesn't make a difference.

Tim

H222
September 17th, 2012, 04:58 AM
I'm having that same problem with the reset password, but I also have Clubcar so I'm wondering if anything will hit the fan

Jamie

shaneturner12
September 17th, 2012, 08:13 AM
Have you checked your spam/bulk folders? Automated emails frequently end up in one of these, especially for Gmail accounts.

Also read other threads in this forum if you have a Verizon email account.

Shane

fran1
September 17th, 2012, 08:25 AM
It doesn't seem to recognise old accounts, open a new one. The automated replies come through straight away.

yutzk
September 17th, 2012, 08:28 AM
Old accounts simply will not work, period. We've utilized a different software which we were unable to port the old user database over to.

You need to re-register at JointedRail and you should receive a confirmation email. If you have not send us an email at the support email address but please make sure youve created a new account FIRST.

Clubcar is a very easy process this time and is associated with your same new user account, its really a matter of a flick of a switch for us now. VERY easy and VERY simple this time around!

yutzk
September 17th, 2012, 08:37 AM
I'm having that same problem with the reset password, but I also have Clubcar so I'm wondering if anything will hit the fan

Jamie

I think i just took care of yours and also your club car too. Log in and you should see the clubcar section.

grandpallan
September 17th, 2012, 11:07 AM
Iv'e tried creating a new account but still no email to confirm account.

yutzk
September 17th, 2012, 12:04 PM
Iv'e tried creating a new account but still no email to confirm account.

As quoted above then please send us an email to our support address. If i dont know your email address or name i really cant help you fix the problem.

luckeydoug1
September 17th, 2012, 12:35 PM
Thanks, Kevin, for your prompt attention to my problem. Your tech support is awesome!

grandpallan
September 19th, 2012, 02:49 AM
I would like to thank everybody who tried to help me. It seems my email address was wrong comma's instead of full stops.

H222
September 19th, 2012, 06:09 AM
I think i just took care of yours and also your club car too. Log in and you should see the clubcar section.

Thanks Kevin, working at 100% now

Jamie