PDA

View Full Version : Gp40ns pack from rrmods can i get ditchlights to flash if not how can i?

mchone2012
September 3rd, 2012, 09:09 AM
I have the Gp40nspack from rrmods currently struggling to see how the ditchlights on it are able to work but not flash like the real ones do so how can i fix this?

CattyPatty
September 3rd, 2012, 10:25 AM
I have wanted the lights to flash also but its something in the cofig file you have to change to make them flash and I usually mess the loco up.

Williamb73
September 3rd, 2012, 11:05 AM
Nope just hit the B key and you should be set! Nice photo in competitions this week by the way!

Cheers, William

qassaquyangli
September 3rd, 2012, 12:37 PM
Nope just hit the B key and you should be set! Nice photo in competitions this week by the way!

Cheers, William That's for Jointedrail locos, not RRmods...

ICERING41
September 3rd, 2012, 12:54 PM
That's for Jointedrail locos, not RRmods... i actually just went to jointed rail to download a few engines and the site isnt there anymore, it brings me to some website now. Anyways Yes RRMODS has one flashing ditch light engine and thats the oakway modern BN Leaser Engine (Hopefully thats what its called) You press the : Key and they flash. I have it and use it.. but anyways about jointed rail i cant access it lol so im doomed to rrmods. D:

mchone2012
September 3rd, 2012, 01:31 PM
I am Asking the question ((How Do I Get The Ditchlights To Flash)) I am Asking Only for the rrmods and or the rrmods engine i have requested to fix For all of your information the ( B ) key does not make them fuction what so ever, And the ; Key is not a working item either so the question is how do you make them flash and i request that if you Know what to do to put the instructions right here so that i may see what i am needing to do do not put it in a tech way of doing it because i am not that much of a computer geek thanks.

ICERING41
September 3rd, 2012, 02:33 PM
I am Asking the question ((How Do I Get The Ditchlights To Flash)) I am Asking Only for the rrmods and or the rrmods engine i have requested to fix For all of your information the ( B ) key does not make them fuction what so ever, And the ; Key is not a working item either so the question is how do you make them flash and i request that if you Know what to do to put the instructions right here so that i may see what i am needing to do do not put it in a tech way of doing it because i am not that much of a computer geek thanks. If you want Flashing ditchlights then download one of the SD60's on the freeware part of the site. Only one SD60 Has flashing ditchlights, the only way to get ditchlights to flash is to alter the config file with the configuration, the "B" Key is only for jointed rail engines downloaded from jointed rail.com other than that engines from RRMODS (Except one SD60) Do not flash... Its called manual set-up which is lengthy and hard to do. Sorry i couldnt be much more of a help but its how the engine is set up.