PDA

View Full Version : USA Multiplayer V4 Update,Bugs,Fixes,and Suggestions

Beattie
August 29th, 2012, 11:07 AM
Well I decided it was time to open a thread for things related to USA Multiplayer 4

danny5
August 29th, 2012, 11:23 AM
I fixed the junction To INDs at sundermeyer.

MINERGUY67880
September 2nd, 2012, 11:17 AM
How do I join? I just got Trainz 12 today.

danny5
September 2nd, 2012, 01:04 PM
Down load the session you want to multi play in. Right Click on session go to view dependences. This list will show you how many are on the down load station. Now close window. Click the session drag it to the down load helper,let content do it's search,down load & install. If the session is still missing dependences,Right click on session again,view dependences,now at the bottom right side click view in main list. Scroll down to you see the ones that are on the down load station,drag them to the down load helper, do this tell you get all the dependences. On all Multiplayer session all the assets must be built in or on the DLS so you should not have any un knows. Now ones you got all the dependences, close content manager,close trainz,shout your PC down completely. Restart,start trainz,click on routes,wait few minutes for it to load completely.(if the star is gold at the top left click on it to let you see all the routes,not just your favorites) To the right of the names of the routes is a 0 or a 1 if it's a 1 then that means that a multiplater session is open to join.Now to join you need to click on session of the route,wait a minute or two for the playing session to load, click on it,then click to join. There maybe a massage that you need to add or have some assets converted click yes. The loading may take up to 15 minutes depenning on the side of the route. Any other questions just ask.The server has been down for a week now and likey wont be up tell tomorrow.

colourlight
September 2nd, 2012, 01:34 PM
Their is a problem with Multiplayer at the Moment for all sessions. A player can start a session of any Route but other players can,t see it. That said this is how you join. First of all you need to register TS12. You can do that by clicking the "register" button at the top of this page. Next Start up trainz. On the Launchpad select "options". Enter your your username and password. Now close Launchpad and restart it. Assuming you bought it from Planet Auran either as a disc or as a digital download and it is NOT a steam version or a regional version you will then be able to download patches to update it to build 49422. This is a Must to play this session. Next if you havn,t already done so Select "Start" from the launchpad. Then you will get an automatic database check. Again, assuming you have build 49422 exit trainz and restart. For the next part you ought to buy a first Class Ticket from planet Auran. This increases your download speed and allows you make unlimited downlads. Otherwise you are resticted to 100 mg a day Now select "Content" which takes you to Content Manager. In the search box type USA Prototype and from the list that appears select the version IV session and drag it to the download box at the top left and press "start" Go and grab a coffee and a Danish!. When it has finished clear the download box and click on the session in Content Manager and select "view dependencies" If any are missing any click "view in main list" and find all the ones with a yellow "jigsaw piece" and download them the same way you downloaded the session. When you think you have them all view dependencies again to make sure. Now select Start Trainz from the drop down menu at the top of the page and try to start a session. If you can that will prove you have successfully downloaded it.

danny5
September 2nd, 2012, 08:10 PM
Thank colourlight, i didn't see he hadn't reg. Virsion 4 is on the down load station but it won't work for i uploaded the wrong route. So for now use v3.