PDA

View Full Version : I am wondering....

VinnyBarb
August 28th, 2012, 12:32 AM
I am wondering, when I look up my profile, I can read any infractions (AURAN/N3V speak for getting a warning or ban) I ever received there in my profile. Can anyone else read that too? :o

Just wondering?

VinnyBarb

ZecMurphy
August 28th, 2012, 12:35 AM
Hi VinnyBarb
Only moderators, admins, and yourself can see infractions in your account.

Regards

VinnyBarb
August 28th, 2012, 12:44 AM
So, in other words, none of the common rabble can see my 35 warnings and bans? That is good to know.

Just kidding there above :p.

VinnyBarb

Euphod
August 28th, 2012, 12:55 AM
Hi VinnyBarb
Only moderators, admins, and yourself can see infractions in your account.

Regards

I don't think it's fair that only mods, admins and Vinnybarb can see everyone's infractions. I would like to be able to see everyone's infractions too. What's so special about him?:hehe:

pcas1986
August 28th, 2012, 04:08 AM
I am wondering, when I look up my profile, I can read any infractions (AURAN/N3V speak for getting a warning or ban) I ever received there in my profile. Can anyone else read that too? :o

Just wondering?

VinnyBarb

There have been a few threads that have been rather trying lately and I wonder if VinnyBarb is getting chipped for speaking his mind. He often reflects my frustration!

That said, I think HRH should get some brownie points as well for all his informative posts. Perhaps they should balance out his transgressions? :hehe:

I do wish people would actually read posts in a thread before putting fingers to keyboard. I know I have been guilty at times.

TheWaluigiKing
August 28th, 2012, 04:13 AM
I've heard that if you keep making helpful posts you might become a Moderator...:o

VinnyBarb
August 28th, 2012, 05:29 AM
There have been a few threads that have been rather trying lately and I wonder if VinnyBarb is getting chipped for speaking his mind. He often reflects my frustration!

That said, I think HRH should get some brownie points as well for all his informative posts. Perhaps they should balance out his transgressions? :hehe:

I do wish people would actually read posts in a thread before putting fingers to keyboard. I know I have been guilty at times.

No, do not fear, I did not get any infractions from ANY english M in the english forum yet, (danger, danger, Will Robinson, the M word is frowned upon by the Ms here) but I still wanted to know, hence my question. I did however get some "medals" in the past somewhere else, hence my question.

Cheers

VinnyBarb