PDA

View Full Version : Esporbus/ faulty Ac44 int kuid? simple fix? or complex? help this guy out!

mchone2012
August 14th, 2012, 09:11 PM
okay, so i want these M-2's from Esporbus.com these things are so cool i have everything that appears to work exept for this little crumb i get kind of sick of looking at it so does anyone know who supports a NON_FAULTY version of this KUID? now im not high tech and fixes everything just curious is there anyone who even remotely has an M-2 from esporbust that actually works? if so heres what i need from those who know exactly what this guy is talking about------------
I need, <kuid:52779:55023> and for those professionals ....<kuid2:55290:11008:1> if you have a supported file of any sort on this please feel free to post a link to where i can get them...... any help of any kind is appreciated and please do me a favor do not post on this topic unless you have been around the block with this error a time or two thank you!

qassaquyangli
August 14th, 2012, 10:51 PM
You can't disribute them without Frank's (SPORBUST's) permission, so it's a no-go on a link to get them. You have to fix them by yourself, just search around the forums and you'll find how to fix them with PEV's PM2IM. I did it and I'm just 11. ;)

rweber95
August 14th, 2012, 11:53 PM
Mine are already fixed, too, and can't recall want I did. If you could post the fault message(s) it would help us remember.

Bob Weber