PDA

View Full Version : Classic train routes

Fillo
August 13th, 2012, 03:11 PM
What would you suggest for an add on for T12 for someone who wants authentic early trains. I'm interested in the first engines up to the mid 1800's. American routes preferably. I'm very new to this software so for now I would like to stick to a commercial package as sold by Auran or other Trainz authorized source.

Thanks in advance!

boyerm25
August 13th, 2012, 06:22 PM
There is a route called "Cabin Creek" on the DLS, and also some early trains search for "General", "V&T", "Central Pacific"

Euphod
August 13th, 2012, 09:32 PM
I don't think a "commercial package" is going to give you want you want, more likely rooting around in the DLS will produce the desired results. George Fisher has some very nice routes of early time periods, and the rolling stock and locomotives are scattered about as well.

Fillo
August 14th, 2012, 12:24 AM
There is a route called "Cabin Creek" on the DLS, and also some early trains search for "General", "V&T", "Central Pacific"

Great tip -I downloaded it and this will be one I will want to build on when I get profecient enough.
Thanks Boyerm

Fillo
August 14th, 2012, 12:30 AM
I don't think a "commercial package" is going to give you want you want, more likely rooting around in the DLS will produce the desired results. George Fisher has some very nice routes of early time periods, and the rolling stock and locomotives are scattered about as well.

I'll check in to George's work tomorrow. Thanks a bunch Euphod.