PDA

View Full Version : Signals mystery and groan

rjhowie
July 4th, 2012, 02:14 AM
I have been using two types of British signals in 2009. I moved my route build to 2010 due to some pc probs but the list of signals hasn't came with it. They are there along the routes and at junctions in Surveyor and Driver but not in the side window for me to continue inserting them. This makes it awkward as I am still building if you are getting the gist of this. Is there some way around this as I don't want the laborious crawl over 6 route lines and get held backhaving putting in replacements by the scores.

RRSignal
July 4th, 2012, 02:29 AM
I have been using two types of British signals in 2009. I moved my route build to 2010 due to some pc probs but the list of signals hasn't came with it. They are there along the routes and at junctions in Surveyor and Driver but not in the side window for me to continue inserting them. This makes it awkward as I am still building if you are getting the gist of this. Is there some way around this as I don't want the laborious crawl over 6 route lines and get held backhaving putting in replacements by the scores.

Make sure Only Show Favorites isn't checked in Surveyor's options menu.

itareus
July 4th, 2012, 07:03 AM
Also, did you have the S&C add on for you 2009 installation? A lot of UK signals were in that pack and on the website...

rjhowie
July 4th, 2012, 03:16 PM
Take it that is meant to be Settle & Carlisle? Didn't have that addition itareus but thanks anyway. Tried that 'Favourites' option and you were guessing right there RR Signal - I should have remembered that one from an earlier time! Having lost my build on the other pc I was glad that one of my copies worked on the other machine then when the signal query came up and all those miles really was a groan. Thanks both of you for the prompt replies and I can get back to building this Irish project.again.