PDA

View Full Version : FREE WARE SITE RELEASING AURAN BLUE COMET FOR FREE AURAN PLEASE BE ALERT

GDennish
June 11th, 2012, 11:21 PM
Hey everyone. I have found a Site that has the Auran Blue Comet for Free. This is Highly ILLEGAL.

This site has a reputation for Illegal Content. I advise fo this site to be SHUT DOWN. AURAN i am wanting you to fix this. Ive tried what i can, but the Kid in charge of the website is being a idiot. Please Auran do what you can do.

Cheers

GDennish

PJAMA
June 11th, 2012, 11:31 PM
Yes, I have witnessed this as well. We don't know if this kid is still active on the forums or he's not listening to us or our warnings, but I think he's a script kiddy/or just an idiot who doesn't know the difference between illegal and legal.

I don't think we can shut his site down, we can just ask him to remove the link and everything will be allright; But the lord knows he'll forget about it and put it back up again like the unruly person he is.

GDennish
June 11th, 2012, 11:36 PM
I would also like to say i HAVENT downloaded it. This site also hosts ILLLEGAL reskins without permission from the Author.

Cheers

GDennish

Euphod
June 11th, 2012, 11:39 PM
Thanks for bringing it to everyone's attention. You should have just contacted the helpdesk, now everybody knows where to get it!

AJ_Fox
June 11th, 2012, 11:43 PM
Hello GDennish

I have edited your thread. Please don't post links to Warez sites.

Cheers

AJ

GDennish
June 11th, 2012, 11:44 PM
Alright. Sorry about that.

Beattie
June 11th, 2012, 11:45 PM
Good news is even if anybody has download this you need a serial number to activate it. So it won't work after installed already on a computer. But yes good catch very illegal.

817TAYLOR
June 11th, 2012, 11:47 PM
this is insane!

TheWaluigiKing
June 12th, 2012, 12:37 AM
I sent a message about this to Zec 2 months ago but i got no reply.

shaneturner12
June 12th, 2012, 02:23 AM
If it's the same one as previously, Zec may already be aware of it, as he did post in (and close) a thread about it not too long ago. (I should know, as another user had posted (perhaps inadvertently) the web address in response to a query from me).

It is still best to send such details directly to the helpdesk though.

Shane

Deano5
June 12th, 2012, 12:44 PM
The chances are, that after visiting and downloading from an unclean site, your computer will no longer work with all those worms and viruses that come with them. :hehe: