PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer Tips, Tricks, Fixes and Other Things

JIb228
June 11th, 2012, 12:17 AM
So I have noticed from time to time that many questions about multiplayer are brought up. Or other issues are asked. Then there is also so much that some one who has yet to even try multiplayer might want to know before even trying it. So let me try to address as many thing as I can as fast and easily as I can. All of this applies to T:ANE and Trainz Mac.

What is Multiplayer?
Multiplayer, or MP, is just like driving a train in any other scenario in Trainz. With the exception of there is no set task to complete, and all the AI trains are not AI trains, they are fellow players siting at a computer just like you are. And they may come from other parts of the world yet here they are, siting in the locomotive right next to yours.

How do I join a Multiplayer Session?
Simple, download any route and session that has the multiplayer rule in it. Most will have MP or Multiplayer in the title or description. Most of the time, some one will post on the forums stating that they will be hosting a MP session, and which route you will need. UMR has a 24/7 session going, that all ways has a few people. Some times UMR has a password, this is in response after a few players decided to crash trains and make a mess of every thing. (See MP Etiquette further down)

Can I play multiplayer on my own route?
Yes, but there are a few rules to this. First of, the route its self MUST be on the DLS, as well as the session. And to add to that, all assets must be on the DLS or built in as well. I know that Jointed Rail EMD SD60M in BNSF that you paid $10 for is the best locomotive you have ever seen, but its not on the DLS so you can't have it in your session. And here's another twist, all the assets for the asset must be on the DLS as well. So that really cool ZMCX Mechanical Reefer is just what your meat packing plant needs to haul away fresh meat. But the trucks for it come from RR mods and are not on the DLS, meaning the car is a no-go for MP sessions.

Can I host a session?
You sure can! It just has to meet all of the above requirements for an MP Session. You can even password protect your session. Meaning only those with the pass word may join. This means if you really only want to have your few friends join your session, and no one else to come in and muck things up, put a password on it and tell only your friends. If you don't have a password, then any one may join. Only set a password if you want to have just your friends join, other wise, leave out the password and you might get to meet new people who you'll want to invite to those private sessions.

How do I talk to others?
There are a few ways you can communicate with other players. There is the in-game text box.The other method, and what most people use, is Team Speak (http://www.teamspeak.com) often called TS. Most sessions use TS to talk with voice communication. But its a big thing to set Push To Talk. (See MP Etiquette next)

MP Etiquette
There are a few things to remember when running in a session and when using TS. First off, on TS, make sure to set Push To Talk, PTT. This means you will have to push a button, that you set, to talk to others. You do this so that way we, the other players, don't hear your dog barking, or your door bell, your mom telling you to do the dish's, your wife telling you to do the dishes, or any other noise that might come form you house. Nothing is worse then hearing every thing that is going on in the background of some one else's house.
Also, remember that other people will want to run trains. So don't try to pull EVERY car with EVERY locomotive. The more you have in your train, the less there is for every one else.

Tech Tips
Some things that you can do to try and optimize your MP experience.
First off, go to Speed test.net (http://speedtest.net/) and test your computers connection speed. If your ping is high, or your upload or download speeds are low, this will show you. If so, there are a few things you can do. First, Power Cycle your internet modem, and your router. This means shut them off for 2 min, then turn them back on. Wait about 2 more min afterwords then test again. If you still have bad results, try adjusting your routers settings. Read your routers institutions for help there. If you still have low results, then you may need to get a hold of your Internet Service Provider.

Requirements
To be able to play multiplayer in TS12 or T:ANE, you should have the latest build of the game. At the moment of writing that would be build 49922. You can find this number in the bottom right corner on your start-up screen. If you do not have the latest build, go to options on that start-up screen and find where you can enter your username+password; you will find a patch button on that screen.
To be able to see active multiplayer sessions, you need to have the route downloaded on your machine. To be able to join the session, you also need to have the session downloaded, together with all dependencies. Clicking "join session" will try to download the session and dependencies. If this does not work, look up the session in Content Manager and download it from there.
You will need to ensure you have the same build as the person you are trying to join.
To find out which build of TS12 or T:ANE you have open the Trainz Launcher and observe the build number in the bottom right corner.

Troubleshooting
If you are having issues joining a session such as this:
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb166/Jib228/Untitled2.png

There is a quick and easy fix. Just go into content manager, then try doing a Quick Database Repair. If that still dose not work, an Extended Database Repair would be needed. After all that, if your still having issues. Make sure that all the dependencies are in fact installed, and all of their sub dependencies are installed. But doing a Database Repair has a really good chance of fixing any issue such as this.
One way to fix this: (By Scottb8)

When you get the error depicted in the image, try doing the following:
1) Go to Content Manager and locate the offending session.
2) List the dependencies in the main list.
3) Now add the filter "Locally Modified: True".
4) Apply the filter and delete any assets that remain in the list.
5) Now change the "Locally Modified" filter to "Location: Download Station".
6) Download everything there.
7) Remove the "Location" filter.
8) Select everything and return to step 2.
Continue until there are no more assets left to download, or until the list becomes repetitive.
Now, double-check that everything has its dependencies intact, and that nothing is faulty. If you are missing dependencies (unknown location), it could be that the asset version referenced in the config is not on the DLS, but a newer version does exist. In that case, look up the author ID (e.g., if the KUID you need is <kuid:612368:100021>, look up "Author: #612368") and sort by Asset KUID, ascending. Scroll down until you find the KUID you need. Then download the most recent version of that asset from the DLS.
If any dependency comes faulty from the DLS, you cannot play the session in multiplayer.

Why cant I find any multiplayer games?
This might be caused by three problems and the first is by far the easiest to fix. You might not have any downloaded. There are lots on the DLS out there to download for both TS12 and T:ANE.
But I have all of those routes and sessions downloaded.
That brings us to the second reason you might not be able to join a session. There just might not be any up and running. Someone some where must host a session so you may join them, and if no one is hosting, then there are no sessions to join. (At that point, I suggest hosting one your self. Others might join.) The other issue that may prevent you form joining a session is iChat may be down. And there is an easy way to tell is if iChat is still working. That little icon of a face near the top right corner of your screen, seen here:
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb166/Jib228/tut1.png
If its grayed out like that, that means your not connected to iChat. Clicking on it will bring up your buddy list,
Clicking connect will attempt to connect to iChat. If it dose, then the icon in the first screen shot will become green. If not, then ether iChat is down and so are MP sessions, or you are having internet issues on your end.

Scottbe8
June 11th, 2012, 06:38 AM
I could tell you were tired when you wrote this. Here's an important correction:

"... but it's not on the DLS so you can NOT have it in your session."

Also, closing tags used the forward slash (/).

"... or any other noise (not nose)..."

Mouse84
June 11th, 2012, 06:47 AM
Nice post JIb228, thank you. Now if N3V would give us a way to see all MP sessions being run without having them, this would be a lot better.

colourlight
June 11th, 2012, 08:12 AM
My latest Route is Port Ogden TS12 Multiplayer Version 1b, Session Port Ogden TS12 MP 1b and is in a queue waiting to go onto the DLS which is likely to be tomorrow. For more infomation read the post I,ll be adding to my thread sometime tomorrow. Thats a good post Jib228 despite Scottbe,s low opinion of your Grammer. Perhaps he,ll be happy if we all go back to school?. Payware bought from Planet Auran can also be included in a MP session but I would never use payware as that would mean that anyone wanting to join the session would also have to buy it. Normally I would check this post for spelling mistakes and grammatical errors but there is no need as Scottbe,s bound to do it anyway.

oknotsen
June 11th, 2012, 08:15 AM
Requirements:
To be able to play multiplayer in TS12, you should have the latest build of the game. At the moment of writing that would be build 49922. You can find this number in the bottom right corner on your start-up screen. If you do not have the latest build, go to options on that start-up screen and find where you can enter your username+password; you will find a patch button on that screen. At the moment of writing, people who got the Steam version of the game are not able to patch their game to the latest build and as a result are not able to play multiplayer. This is the choice of Steam, so complains about this should be posted at their address.
To be able to see active multiplayer sessions, you need to have the route downloaded on your machine. To be able to join the session, you also need to have the session downloaded, together with all dependencies. Clicking "join session" will try to download the session and dependencies. If this does not work, look up the session in Content Manager and download it from there.

Beattie
June 11th, 2012, 09:35 AM
Steam Version
Remember that playing multiplayer you MUST play with others of the same version steam version. You can't play with someone that doesn't have the steam version and one that does not, they are NOT the same.

Trainz 2010 and Trainz 12 MP
You CAN NOT run with someone with a different game version on multiplayer. Remember that for trainz 2010 the build number needs to be the same as other players as trainz 12 requires.

Anything else needed to clarify post here.

shaneturner12
June 11th, 2012, 09:44 AM
A note regarding the Steam version - some routes will not be available due to lack of patches.

Shane

EDIT: This has now been rectified via a patch.

JIb228
June 11th, 2012, 05:38 PM
I could tell you were tired when you wrote this. Here's an important correction:

"... but it's not on the DLS so you can NOT have it in your session."

Also, closing tags used the forward slash (/).

"... or any other noise (not nose)..."

Fixed. It was quite late and I had been up all most all day before posting this.

I have updated it and included what others have added. I feel that if any thing any one wants to add should be in the first post, that way any one trying to find every thing in one post with out trying to find it. But I have noted who said what.

colourlight
June 11th, 2012, 05:47 PM
Here is a tip that may prevent you being banned from the session. If you can,t load or unload your train at an industry and your train is standing on a point switch it,s a good idea to check the switch to see if it is set correctly for your train. An Industry will not work if a switch the train is standing on is not set for your train. Better than derailing your train! and Upsetting mein host.

2Wayne
June 11th, 2012, 07:09 PM
Well this is great, cause im getting this error. So im going to try everything possible following everything you said to get this fixed because! I wanna come online and run with you all and do some fun things! So far im just angry its not working, lol.

Also what sessions do i need to download in order to get into the 24/7 game. That's the one i would like to run with, with everyone and i cant seem to get into it. So i was just curious what other UMR stuff do i need? Thanks!!!

colourlight
June 12th, 2012, 04:44 AM
Hello Wayne. I have just downloaded and started a session of my latest route which will also be 24/7 and has just appeared on the DLS. I,m now going to write a lengthy post in my thread detailing the improvements and fixes I have done. Now back to your problem. Reading this thread sugests you may have downloaded the wrong route and session. The one you want is one of my favourites, UMR-2013-SUMMER-MULTIPLAYER SESSION VER 2.0 by Lewis. Downloading the session will bring the route with it. Just to recap if you get the dreaded "The selected session" etc! do a database repair. If no luck do an extended database repair. Doing this may break something but you still need to do this. If you still can,t get into the session go into CM and check the dependancies for anything broken or missing. If there is anything missing dragging and downloading the session should fix it. If all else fails delete the route and download again.

2Wayne
June 12th, 2012, 12:57 PM
Alright im working on trying this right now. Do i need to actaully go into the route that has the dependencies and download them? To make sure it has all the files? I know im getting a few Faulty Dependices puzzle pieaces. So how could i go about fixing these? Im guessing doing the quick database repair will work?

colourlight
June 12th, 2012, 04:34 PM
Follow the steps I listed in that order. There should be no need to download dependancies seperately. They are all either built in or on the Download Station. If after following these steps you still have the yellow puzzle piece in either the Route or session you will need to find the one(s) that are are faulty. By this stage there should not be any missing ones. When you find a broken one edit in Content Creator Plus. (I think I got that right but I,m at work and can,t check) My memory is not very good.

oknotsen
June 13th, 2012, 04:14 AM
Dont edit faulty assets. That will turn them into locally modified items and those are, as far as I know, not allowed for multiplayer.
Just delete the item and redownload it. Does it still end up faulty? Forget about it; apparently it will work since others also use it that way.

colourlight
June 13th, 2012, 11:40 AM
Last time I did an extended database repair a dependency broke and became out of date or something. I went into Edit, Content creator plus and fixed it. it did not show up as locally modified and I could get into the session unlike before I fixed it. But yes, you can get into the game with broken dependencies. My solution was based on the asumption 2Wayne could not get into the session. And yes, if all else fails delete the route and download again.

danny5
June 13th, 2012, 01:24 PM
Two more tips (1) When you try to couple to a string of cars and your train go thru the string,pull forwarded uncouple from your train pull forwarded a little then couple back up up your train then couple to the string of cars you tried to earlier.
(2) If you have switches locked in front or back of you to get them unlocked is to give your driver a command to drive to any location in front or behind of you depening on which switches are locked.After passing the switches take over your train again.

danny5
June 13th, 2012, 02:03 PM
Here are two tips (1) When backing up to couple to a string of cars and your train go thru the string of cars,pull up uncouple from your train pull forward a little then couple back to your train then couple to the string.
(2) When you have switches lock and you can't unlock them then give your driver a command to drive at a TM just pass the locked switche(s).

JIb228
June 17th, 2012, 10:22 AM
@ Danny, those have about a 90% chance of working. I have seen you guys over on UMR fix locked turnouts that way, but then have seen turnouts on MRL not unlock. The other option when encountering that is to treat it as a broken turnout. Those do happen on the real railroads, so it is prototypical I guess. They do tend to unlock after a few minuets to a few hours.

Scottbe8
June 17th, 2012, 11:20 AM
They do tend to unlock after a few minuets to a few hours.

So if we have a faulty turnout, we can just play it some Bach and it'll be back to normal?

Scottbe8
June 20th, 2012, 01:38 PM
UPDATE:

When you get the error depicted in the image on the top post, try doing the following:

5) Now change the "Locally Modified" filter to "Location: Download Station".
7) Remove the "Location" filter.

Continue until there are no more assets left to download, or until the list becomes repetitive.

Now, double-check that everything has its dependencies intact, and that nothing is faulty. If you are missing dependencies (unknown location), it could be that the asset version referenced in the config is not on the DLS, but a newer version does exist. In that case, look up the author ID (e.g., if the KUID you need is <kuid:612368:100021>, look up "Author: #612368") and sort by Asset KUID, ascending. Scroll down until you find the KUID you need. Then download the most recent version of that asset from the DLS.

If any dependency comes faulty from the DLS, you cannot play the session in multiplayer.

captainkman
June 20th, 2012, 02:56 PM
Hi,

Can I just add please that UMR runs on the route UMR-2013-SUMMER-MULTIPLAYER. That is exactly how it is written, hence the capitals.

Also, Auran DLC can be used for Multiplayer. There is a session with the Blue Comet add-on that will work if you have the Blue Comet from Auran. I have one session as a test that uses Settle and Carlisle from Auran as well, and a session using the entire SnC line, with just about every piece of rolling stock, is awaiting approval.

Some sessions have a dedicated Team Speak 3 chat room, and there's also a Trainz Lobby that can be used for other things. The TS3 server is: 66.45.231.18

EDIT: Forementioned SnC session is available.

railventure
June 21st, 2012, 12:54 AM
Just another tip for those creating a MP session.

I have been doing some checking and if you have only TS12 installed a few MP sessions and maps will show faulty content.

This seems to happen if the map or session creator has TS12 with TS10 added to TS12.
So if you are running the combined assets, MP thinks they are built in and ignores the faults.
But if you only have TS12 and it is content that has been downloaded from the DLS and it is not acceptable in TS12s eyes it will show faulty.

It might be a good idea when uploading to the DLS to put a notice that TS10 is required for that MP session to work.

The reason is alot of new people are joining for the main purpose of MP then finding out that they cannot join because of one faulty asset that only needs TS10 to fix.

I sometimes join the Hungarian map to help new starters as alot have no idea there are other maps.

Hope this helps

JIb228
June 26th, 2012, 02:00 PM
Just a bump and to let you know I did a quick update to the OP. I added the instructions that Scotte8 posted to it. I do think that this should be stickied....

alexslomin
June 27th, 2012, 06:20 AM
Hello to everyone.
I have played on multiplayer session with one person (he was as admin) for about 3 hours.
Then I tried to reconnect to him - but without any result. There are only '0' multiplayer sessions running on routes section of main menu.
When I tried to create my own session, there are only "Connecting to AuranPlanet..." and "Connecting..." below this in "Multiplayer" window after loading driver.
All other resources are working correctly. I can download content from manager and update it after trainz loaded.
Password is correct and I can do anything except playing in multiplayer.
What is this? Probably, the multiplayer servers are not accessable? Or it is only my local problem.

strike4ce
June 27th, 2012, 07:19 AM
Hello to everyone.
I have played on multiplayer session with one person (he was as admin) for about 3 hours.
Then I tried to reconnect to him - but without any result. There are only '0' multiplayer sessions running on routes section of main menu.
When I tried to create my own session, there are only "Connecting to AuranPlanet..." and "Connecting..." below this in "Multiplayer" window after loading driver.
All other resources are working correctly. I can download content from manager and update it after trainz loaded.
Password is correct and I can do anything except playing in multiplayer.
What is this? Probably, the multiplayer servers are not accessable? Or it is only my local problem.

I'm having the same problem, I've just installed and updated my game to the latest build. I'm guessing the mp servers are down.

alexslomin
June 27th, 2012, 07:33 AM
I'm having the same problem, I've just installed and updated my game to the latest build. I'm guessing the mp servers are down.
It seems, that it not only mine local problem,
I have posted a ticket with this problem to the Aurans support, but they are saying that the answer will be ready through 5 days (if 5 working days - then after a week).
Probably, Auran updates theirs web services with bug fixed new versions, because sometimes there were strange visual situations happened during multiplayer play process.
If all their multiplayer servers are placed in Australia, and the global internet connection was lost there - it can be a reason. If I am not mistaken, about 6 month ago Australia was without global internet connection with other continents.
P.S.:
If other (or all) players were confront with this situation, we only need to wait. Nothing more...

strike4ce
June 27th, 2012, 08:45 AM
I've submitted a support ticket lets hope something comes of it soon :)

JIb228
June 27th, 2012, 08:59 AM
The servers are down, and that's where there are no MP sessions running. An easy way to tell is if iChat is still working. That little icon of a face near the top right corner of your screen, seen here:
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb166/Jib228/tut1.png

If its grayed out like that, that means your not connected to iChat. Clicking on it will bring up your buddy list:

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb166/Jib228/tut2.jpg

Clicking connect will attempt to connect to iChat. If it dose, then the icon in the first screen shot will become green. If not, then ether iCaht is down and so are MP sessions, or you are having internet issues on your end.

This is a common thing to have happen as N3V is new to the multiplayer world and their servers are still a bit finicky, they all ways have been. So no need to flood them with support tickets every time the servers go down.

strike4ce
June 27th, 2012, 09:07 AM
does the support tickets not help them to realise their is a problem? I'm guessing if support tickets start coming in more than usual it would help them to identify such a problem from their servers. I'm not out to hassle them and I do understand the problems that occur, I just believe in giving info to help :)

alexslomin
June 27th, 2012, 09:26 AM
Jib,

Thank you for clear answer for how to detect if multiplayer is alive.
But I am not a magician, and did not know about this before. I was playing and was really upset ...

If I payed money for a program product, I can ask support for help - it is theirs work. And it is NOT a flood.
I am a programmmer, and have written a lot of client\server applications. Tht's why I exact know what I am saying.
Ask for support - it is not a flood.

Now they have got thousands of such tickets. And it is a real problem for them.

I think, the multiplayer - is the future of this game, and Trainz developers have to pay attention to multiplayers problems.
First, if multiplayer is not available, user has to be informed with TEXT message about this in the game. If some global is happened - on the main page of the site. And there will be no flood, tickets, etc.

I was finding even if a word about this problem - but nothing.
There are no any information in WWW about multiplayer servers are down.

I agree with you, Jib, that is it no need to post there any questions about multiplayer connection problems,
Because your previous post is helpful.

Best regards,
Alexander

See you next time in the Trainz multiplayer world. Will enjoy!

colourlight
June 27th, 2012, 11:29 AM
I agree with Alexslomin,s comments in general and would just like to add why can,t they keep us up to date about server downtime in the Forums or is that beyond their level of customer service?

ct_krogen
June 27th, 2012, 04:40 PM
I agree with Alexslomin,s comments in general and would just like to add why can,t they keep us up to date about server downtime in the Forums or is that beyond their level of customer service?

some times they just go down,,, and nobday knows about it,, the severs i think are in the usa

shaneturner12
June 27th, 2012, 04:43 PM
You are correct there ct_krogen - in Houston,TX to be exact.

Shane

dragonharh
July 2nd, 2012, 09:16 PM
This may be a little off
I'v had so maney prolbems with multiplayer that makes my head spin i lost count of all the fixs iv tryed and stuff, Routes, bugs ,Errors, the list gos on. I think it hates me or something I have no luck with the dam thing.

JIb228
July 2nd, 2012, 09:41 PM
Well dragon, lets try to figure them out. Ill see about messaging you on MSN as I see you use that service.

dragonharh
July 3rd, 2012, 12:34 AM
i have skype i don't use msn anymore too much of a pane trying to tipe and play. My DP MP map is the worst for all the errors i tryed every thing to make it work i went as far as deleteing all but the built in assts and reinstalled both route and session with no luck. the dam thing just refuses to work. i'm out of ideas on this one. i did every thing right.

JIb228
July 3rd, 2012, 01:16 AM
Did you upload the route to the DLS? How about the Session? I know we played once on your route. You have to keep your route and session up to date on the DLS, and with each other.

If I so much as move a tree on MRL, I have to upload a new version of the route AND session. And just because you uploaded it some place else, dose not mean its uploaded for all to use. It MUST be on the DLS and ALL the content MUST be there too. Its also a good idea to have a clean install of TRS for building MP routes, or, in my case, playing them. I have a "clean" install of TRS on my computer that I use to pull down MP routes. That way any route that I might be working, such as MRL, wont show up as modified or faulty. If you make a change to a route, install it from a CDP, or built it your self, they tend to show up as "Locally Modified" in CMP. So I find its best to have an install that is just clean, not doing any thing other then running trains install.

But it might help if you divulged just what errors you are having.

dragonharh
July 3rd, 2012, 09:16 AM
I always chack it over a few times and make shore the fixs work then upload them only to DLS but ones there on dls I test the session olny to get that bloody error and there no dam reason for it. I know the route and session work that work befor the upload. too maney bugs. thay need to update MP and fix the dam server or debug it mouthly. I'm trying to duel TRS mod as you sgusted and see if that works I was nere shore about 2 installmets of TRS on the same PC would screw up it even more but at that this point I see no orther chose.

JIb228
July 3rd, 2012, 09:41 AM
Just make sure to keep them in different locations, and not to get them mixed up as I have in the past. But still, with out know WHAT error your getting, there's no way of helping. There are a few errors you could be getting, and each one has their own fix. I may be at work right now, but you could hit me up on Skype, just dont get mad if I stop responding or flat out vanish.

dragonharh
July 3rd, 2012, 10:36 AM
Just make sure to keep them in different locations, and not to get them mixed up as I have in the past. But still, with out know WHAT error your getting, there's no way of helping. There are a few errors you could be getting, and each one has their own fix. I may be at work right now, but you could hit me up on Skype, just dont get mad if I stop responding or flat out vanish.

Ture ones i install the DP MP onto the 2nd TRS its downloading all the assts now. Don't worry about drissapareing i'm use to it. you arn't the frist to do that on me its happened maney times.

dragonharh
July 5th, 2012, 07:59 PM
I give up I did every thing you said the the stuped thing stell wont work hell with it. I'm so mad with it this I been trying to get it working 100 times by now. You guys are going need to beta test it.

JIb228
July 5th, 2012, 10:49 PM
Once again dragon, with out know which error message your getting there is no way of helping you. Its like calling 911 but not saying what help you need. Do they send a fire truck cause your house is on fire? A cop because your getting robbed? An ambulance because you just cut your arm off with a band saw? Bomb squad cause you found a bomb in your mailbox? SWAT cause your being held hostage?
Not knowing exactly what's wrong means we can't say exactly what to do to help. What exact error message are you getting? Or what is the exact problem?

Sorry I haven't been on skype to help, what with work and power outages.

dragonharh
July 6th, 2012, 03:36 AM
This one seen here:
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee172/kingdragoni/dragonharh_20120706_0000.jpg
This is getting rader anoying Every time I clean up the route and find all the missing assts on DLS upload it and go to test it a get this thing every dam time this is the 3rd time I repeated this prosses. then I go and Wipe all installed assts and redownload it agen and more missing Kuids!! this is bull ship. Sorsly enofe already and work dam it. I'm about to lost me temper and throw my PC out the window. don't worry on skype I'mm just leave a massge for you after work I may do the same as well no worrys.

shaneturner12
July 6th, 2012, 03:41 AM
Hi dragonharh,

I would like to try and help sort your issues. I know I haven't got TS12, but I do understand how assets work.

Can I ask whether you used any assets that were either not built-in to the game, or available on the Download Station? (It is possible to use N3V payware, as this registers as built-in)

Shane

Scottbe8
July 6th, 2012, 10:42 AM
Apparently, there's a new version of the route available on the server that is not yet visible in CMP or on the DLS.

Oh, and dragonharh: You might want to learn how to spell.

Dragon\'s Pass V5.5 Muiltyplayer,<kuid2:375451:100010:4>

EDIT: There is at least one missing junction lever. Dragonharh, you might want to check all your crossovers and turnouts.

dragonharh
July 8th, 2012, 10:46 AM
Hi dragonharh,

I would like to try and help sort your issues. I know I haven't got TS12, but I do understand how assets work.

Can I ask whether you used any assets that were either not built-in to the game, or available on the Download Station? (It is possible to use N3V payware, as this registers as built-in)

Shane

Stell haveing a hard time with it I deleted all unknown or missing assts I have updated it 20 times so far. Any help welcome

shaneturner12
July 8th, 2012, 01:18 PM
If you have enough disk space, try installing a second copy of TS12 (but this time, only import your route and session).

Check the dependencies shown and use the main version to remove the dependencies not shown as built-in or with a DS icon. (If you are using addon content like SnC, you will need to install this onto the fresh version as well).

Shane

dragonharh
July 8th, 2012, 02:01 PM
I'm ahead of you there I did all that and stell keep getting the failed error. I just don't know why it wont work.

shaneturner12
July 8th, 2012, 02:08 PM
Now that is strange. It appears that Trainz does not think your route and session (or one of it's dependencies) are on the Download Station. Apart from N3V payware, have you used any other payware, or even an asset (say in a portal) that you had to download from elsewhere?

Shane

dragonharh
July 8th, 2012, 02:40 PM
Avery thing is all on DLS you try it and see wont matter what I do to fix it the prolbem wont go away.

shaneturner12
July 8th, 2012, 02:43 PM
The other question then - are any of the assets modified (green triangle)? This can sometimes cause that error or a similar one.

Shane

dragonharh
July 8th, 2012, 06:08 PM
Well all I can say is:
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee172/kingdragoni/dragonharh_20120708_0002.jpg
After 999999999 trys to fix the thing... :sleep::n: Thanks Guys for your help!!

Note to the picky players: I'm not toching it, it stays as it is I do Not care if these a missing what ever It took a hell of I time just getting it to work. Not to be mean but I Done with this map.

JIb228
July 8th, 2012, 09:10 PM
Now Dragon, do other MP routes work for you? Did you upload every asset used in every asset on the route? Such as horn sounds for locomotives, wheels etc. Did you upload the route, and the session, then wait 24 to 48 hours to try playing it, or did you upload it then try right away. Your route and session has to be on the DLS for a minimum of 24 hours before you can play it. I don't know why it works that way, but I have found that it takes about that long before the game recognizes your route and on the DLS from the time you upload to the time you can play.

Lastly, for the love of trainz, please use Firefox or Chrome, they both have a spell checker.

dragonharh
July 9th, 2012, 05:48 PM
yes the orthers do its just DP MP don't. my DPV4.0PH2 is't a MP route but it's the same track layout taken form the old V3.5.

shaneturner12
July 10th, 2012, 02:33 AM
Can I ask which route your multiplayer sessions are using? I cannot see any routes under the name of Dragons Pass on the Download Station (even when ticking the TS12 box)

Shane

oknotsen
July 10th, 2012, 02:40 AM
Just an idea: Did you delete your local version of the route+session and download it from the DLS? That way it looses the "modified" flag, which might cause the problem you are having of it not being the same as the one on the DLS.

captainkman
July 10th, 2012, 02:41 AM
Can I ask which route your multiplayer sessions are using? I cannot see any routes under the name of Dragons Pass on the Download Station (even when ticking the TS12 box)

Shane
This is the name of the Multiplayer route: Dragon\'s Pass V6.0 Multiplayer

shaneturner12
July 10th, 2012, 02:51 AM
Ah - found it now. Not sure why that was not appearing when I looked yesterday.

In that case, I'm a bit baffled why the Dragon's Pass Multiplayer route is not working properly, unless it is indeed a dependency issue (and possibly one that is not being added to the kuid-table)

Shane

dragonharh
July 10th, 2012, 03:33 AM
Ah - found it now. Not sure why that was not appearing when I looked yesterday.

In that case, I'm a bit baffled why the Dragon's Pass Multiplayer route is not working properly, unless it is indeed a dependency issue (and possibly one that is not being added to the kuid-table)

Shane
you and me both any I'm the bloody aurthor of it it worked in V2.0 but nothing after that. its almost saying I have to make a fully new map and forget it I tryed getting this limen working for a year i'm just "PO" about it.
V4.0 don't work
V6.0 has a error wend starting its just one thing after the next.

shaneturner12
July 10th, 2012, 03:53 AM
It may be worth working back through the versions and making a note of added content.

Also, redownload the route,session, and dependencies to make sure they are not flagged as modified.

Shane

dragonharh
July 10th, 2012, 03:07 PM
yea I see your point but that would mean alot of extra work and not only that I also have my main route DPV4.0 PH3 wich much be top of the list. The MP map of DP ( Dragons Pass ) is a lesser map wich rebuilting it over its just to much work to do them both. olny orther thing would be to delete almost everything but the track and main assts "imported stuff" and go 85% built in. That its self would be a big undertakeing alown. + my main map on top. and The Rolling stock will have to all be cloned and uploaded just for that one map or looked at and all non bult in assts replaced. I just don't have the time for a huge over hull like that. and fact I work days form 7 am to 4pm I'm exosted by the weekends. every thing is on DLS inless its one of the rolling stock thats screwing it all up wich woud mean a session fix thats not so bad really.

shaneturner12
July 10th, 2012, 03:14 PM
It may be if the rolling stock is not on the Download Station.

Shane

dragonharh
July 10th, 2012, 06:45 PM
We can guss as to what it is and stell come up with nothing but I think we'er going have to gut this fish. I'm installing it over olny the route and assts off DLS ans see if anything comes up. The anser lays somewere in the map its self. you wach it being one stuped assat being failty or has a bug thats screwing the hole thing up. can you see if these are any warrnings in the assts. that may be why.

If there was a pice of rolling stock not on DLS it would show as missing or Unknown and I deleted all unknown assts out on the last update. That leaves olny the assts on DLS and its all there CP downloaded averything nothing missing or unknown I tryed it 5 times.

captainkman
July 10th, 2012, 08:03 PM
I'm downloading the route and session to try and see what's wrong with it. Wish me luck. :)

captainkman
July 10th, 2012, 09:24 PM
Ok, here's my findings:

The latest version of the session does not use the latest version of the route. To fix this I have downloaded the correct route via FTP link, and imported that, as downloading it in CM only gets the latest version (v6) which the session does not run on.

Now to download the dependencies and see if it will run.

EDIT: I think I've found the problem! There are trains in the Route layer that should be in the session layer. The session uses an outdated route too, so if this is fixed in the latest version of the route, then you need to make sure the next session uses the latest route version too.

So, to sum it up, here's what needs to be fixed.

1. Move all trains to the Session layer.
2. Make sure the session uses the latest version of the route.

Kieran.

dragonharh
July 11th, 2012, 04:17 AM
Well now it wonts to work all of a sudden I'm running it now Dragons Pass V6.0 MP with the V5.5 session & the MP Beta session also works. I swore it has a mind of its own. Its now working so you can drive it. I don't know I'm just going to leave it No more MP maps for me.

captainkman
July 11th, 2012, 04:46 AM
Ok, I'll use it sometime over the weekend. I'm glad to see it working, I like your custom reskins and your steam loco.

dragonharh
July 11th, 2012, 02:31 PM
I made aew of the models and hert skined some as well He has added his toch to the DP route.

Well now that its works avery one There will Be No more Updates fot DPV6.0 MP I'm done with this BS it works and thats how its going to say. Feel Free To make your own sessions for it and upload them to DLS.

oknotsen
September 17th, 2012, 05:10 AM
Update for the Steam users related to multiplayer:

STEAM Gets an Update!

For all of our Trainz fans who use Steam, you'll be happy to know that Trainz Simulator 12 has now been updated. You'll be able to use the latest DLC packs made available through Steam, and also join multiplayer sessions with people who have purchased Trainz 12 outside of Steam.

JIb228
December 4th, 2012, 12:34 PM
After a long break, I have made a slight up date to the original post. I also would put this out there for the mod's, could we possibly have this stickied? And maybe some of the off topic stuff removed?

Matrix-4701
December 27th, 2012, 07:54 PM
hey guys my name is MATRIX i have just bought this game from the steam store and have noticed everyone running the 49922 build. after installing and speaking with guys in the TRAINZ chat lobby in the game they have told me about the build matching for multiplayer. now i am running up to date according to steam (build 53389) but i am having problems trying to figure out how to get into a multiplayer session.

any help would be appreciated

MATRIX

KlausWoerner
December 28th, 2012, 06:28 AM
Hi Matrix,
the problem is:
Only people with the same bulid-number can play together.
When you have bulid 53389 you can only play with people who haves that bulid too.
The german Version haves bulid 50027 and so we can't play with the people together, who haves the international Version with build 49922 and so we can't play together with peoples who have the Steam-version with build 53389.

Klaus

shaneturner12
December 28th, 2012, 09:51 AM
Can I clear something up here...

For multiplayer purposes, the important part is not the 5-digit build number, but rather the trainz-build number (usually in the form of x.x). For TS12, it's build 3.5 or 3.6 - multiplayer requires the higher of the two. The number in question can be found just above the 5-digit build number on the Launcher.

Shane

Matrix-4701
December 28th, 2012, 03:41 PM
thanks guys and i know about the build problems for multiplayer i will check the version number and report back here in a few hoours

KlausWoerner
December 29th, 2012, 07:46 AM
For TS12, it's build 3.5 or 3.6 - multiplayer requires the higher of the two. The number in question can be found just above the 5-digit build number on the Launcher.Shane
Hello Shane,
you say that the number in format x.y can be found in the Launcher above the 5-digit bulid number.
I can see there only the bulid number but I don't see the other number.

When I look in Explorer with right mouse click at the Trainz.exe, I see for bulid 49992 that the version is 3.6f. Also for Trainz with build 50027 the version is too 3.6f.
But I can not play with the Trainz with build 49992 together with the people who haves build 50027.

Perhaps I don't understand what you mean.

Klaus

JIb228
March 15th, 2013, 04:56 PM
Minor edit to the OP, minor bump.

oknotsen
June 11th, 2013, 01:51 PM
Trainz12 compatible builds (source (http://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/index.php5/TS12_Multiplayer#Compatible_Builds)):

47059 & 47103
47452 & 47772
48249 & 49922
57720, 57825, 57898 & 58414

Any builds not listed above are only compatible with installations that share the same build number.

To find out which build of TS12 you have open the Trainz Launcher and observe the build number in the bottom right corner.

Scottbe8
June 11th, 2013, 03:04 PM
Update for the OP:

When you get the error depicted in the image, try doing the following:
5) Now change the "Locally Modified" filter to "Location: Download Station". (In SP1, the filter is "Installed: False".)
7) Remove the "Location" filter. (In SP1, it's the "Installed" filter.)
Now, double-check that everything has its dependencies intact, and that nothing is faulty. If you are missing dependencies (unknown location), it could be that the asset version referenced in the config is not on the DLS, but a newer version does exist. In that case, look up the author ID (e.g., if the KUID you need is <kuid:612368:100021>, look up "Author: #612368") and sort by Asset KUID, ascending. Scroll down until you find the KUID you need. Then download the most recent version of that asset from the DLS
If any dependency comes faulty from the DLS, you cannot play the session in multiplayer until the asset is fixed by the DLS cleanup and a working update is released.

JIb228
November 20th, 2013, 09:50 PM
Bump. And once again, can this please be stickied? I think it would help a lot of the people who ask about MP.

HolBr14
January 7th, 2014, 02:32 AM
Trying to start a multiplayer session but users on the other end cannot see the session. Multiple users have tried to start the session but no one else can see it no matter who starts it. Has anyone else experienced this issue before and if so how was it solved?

JIb228
January 7th, 2014, 02:36 AM
What session? What build of Trainz? Do they all have the same build? Can you see any of the other MP sessions that are up?

HolBr14
January 19th, 2014, 10:13 PM
Does anyone else have their game crash everytime they decouple cars? How do you fix this issue?

JIb228
January 26th, 2014, 02:04 PM
Does anyone else have their game crash everytime they decouple cars? How do you fix this issue?

Ive not seen that happen. Is it just in mp sessions or when ever you uncouple?

ivantr
January 26th, 2014, 03:24 PM
So while in a MP session. Who does have the control of all the turnouts?? Can be for example, the host? So if he wants, he/she can lock and unlock any turnout up in the route??
Also, asking, after seeing that if we make a pledge to make a new trainz sim, how much should we pay to get free Non-DLS content to be avaliable and used on our MP routes?? Just asking, for those ones that still want to play with TS12 or even Trainz10, because if not, if my idea works, I doubtly would want to buy any N3V game, seeing the potential that MP sessions actually have

Okay, there goes my idea. For example, if I make a simple locomotive, with his own enginespec, enginesound, pantograph, script, etc, all of them done by me, but I dont want to upload it to the DLS, but I still want to use it in any MP session to use along with others. Then if I decide to upload it to the DLS, but before doing it, I dont want to bring the asset entirely, so then I make and invisible mesh or a cube for example, then add the same att points that the original locomotive mesh, I do the same to the bogey's and pantographs, then I do the same with the textures, I upload a 2x2 texture with the same name and properties, just to use a dummy locomotive with the same properties than the original, but with changed meshes textures and others, with the same names and configm just like a testing or very low quality asset to upload in the DLS but that doesn't have the things that I made (Then here goes my idea) but leaving the script being the original, as this can't be changed easily, to make a dummy asset. So then I decide to download it, or others can do, then I that have the original textures, meshes, config, sounds and others, decide to put them back on his folder, overwriting them, but doing this on the "Local" folder of the trainz root, without using CMP. do Trainz recognise that it has been modified??, because I know that if you clone, modify or even open in explorer any asset in CMP, it dates it as "Edited" so you need to upload it again to the DLS to work in a MP session, and I dont want to upload the original high detailed meshes, sounds, textures etc. Would it work this in trainz, please answer. It's not that I dont want to share my content with others, just is that I dont want it to be used in any Payware, or any new version of trainz by N3V
If not I would only upload content with the folder locked by script and with not all the features, this could be a good idea, or for better experience, N3V actually could made an update for TS12 or Trainz2010 to change their code to just, only make Non-DLS content avaliable to MP sessions, if we should pay for it, im ready, and many others would be too. Does not T:ANE get a new feature for every 5000$ raised?? Why not do that with older versions, RW has updated and changed the code of his engine without selling a new version of the game, just as an update to the ones that bought it in the past, or with the new features and new content for the new users or the old ones if they want. Sincerely, Trainz kicks any sim (It's my opinion) and has many many users, being each new version of the game bought by lot of people, but being along with OpenRails and Run8, the only games with MP option, it'll be boring in the future, and RW has a lot of things to offer in the future, like OpenRails, Run8 or OpenBVE, and if we must pay and buy a new version of Trainz, to get two eye-candy features, I dont want to keep with Trainz, being that for me, the Trainz 2009 WBE is the best version so far, the one that I like the most, and the one that I will use for many years

Thanks for reading

Greetings

HolBr14
January 26th, 2014, 06:15 PM
Ive not seen that happen. Is it just in mp sessions or when ever you uncouple?

This only occurs in a multiplayer session.

JIb228
January 26th, 2014, 08:52 PM
-snip-

From what I gather form this. It seams liek you want to make two versions of the same asset. A high quality one that you have andgive out to your friends, and allow quality one that you put on the DLS. This has been talked about before in other topics, and I dont think it would work. You could all ways test it though.

As for your remarks aobut the other sims. Run8 is the only one that I think beats Trianz in MP. But each sim has its advantages.

This only occurs in a multiplayer session.

Is your computer up to specs to run Trainz? What is your ping in MP sessions? Did you let Trainz through your firewall? Do you run Trainz as Admin?

These are all things that might be causing your problem, but really, this is the first that I have heard of it.

HolBr14
January 26th, 2014, 10:16 PM
Is your computer up to specs to run Trainz? What is your ping in MP sessions? Did you let Trainz through your firewall? Do you run Trainz as Admin?

These are all things that might be causing your problem, but really, this is the first that I have heard of it.

Hardware is good, i7-4770k for the processor, gtx 760 for video card, and 8 gb ram, trainz is allowed through firewall, I have NOT been running trainz as an admin so i will try this and see if i have any luck. Thanks!

ivantr
January 26th, 2014, 10:30 PM
From what I gather form this. It seams liek you want to make two versions of the same asset. A high quality one that you have andgive out to your friends, and allow quality one that you put on the DLS. This has been talked about before in other topics, and I dont think it would work. You could all ways test it though.

As for your remarks aobut the other sims. Run8 is the only one that I think beats Trianz in MP. But each sim has its advantages.

No, no, It's not that I want to share it with my friends, I used that as example. What I'm trying to say, it's that they'd be a version in the DLS but that it would be only like a dummy, cause MP needs it to be hosted in the DLS, so I download it and change the textures, the mesh, and others so I have it in full detail, for N3V and others it would be only one asset more, like an invisible track, you only use it to determinated actions. So this asset would be need to be uploaded to DLS to just be functionally in a MP session. If I want to share the high quality, I'll do it but in any Non-DLS webpage. It's just not that I hate N3V or DLS, it's just that if I upload content that could be used in a future in any new version of Trainz, or in payware content, I would not be happy with that, altough that there'd be other's people content that wouldnt want to put up their content on DLS, for example any Scripts (That is what I would want the most to be avaliable through MP sessions). That's all

Thanks for your response

Greetings

JIb228
January 27th, 2014, 12:09 PM
No, no, It's not that I want to share it with my friends, I used that as example. What I'm trying to say, it's that they'd be a version in the DLS but that it would be only like a dummy, cause MP needs it to be hosted in the DLS, so I download it and change the textures, the mesh, and others so I have it in full detail, for N3V and others it would be only one asset more, like an invisible track, you only use it to determinated actions. So this asset would be need to be uploaded to DLS to just be functionally in a MP session. If I want to share the high quality, I'll do it but in any Non-DLS webpage. It's just not that I hate N3V or DLS, it's just that if I upload content that could be used in a future in any new version of Trainz, or in payware content, I would not be happy with that, altough that there'd be other's people content that wouldnt want to put up their content on DLS, for example any Scripts (That is what I would want the most to be avaliable through MP sessions). That's all

Thanks for your response

Greetings

And this sounds just like what I said. You want to make a low quality asset, put it on the DLS for every one. Then make a high quality version of it and give that out to people another way. Then you a backdoor method of installing the asset to make it work in MP. This way people with the high qulaity version can see that one, and people whit out it still see the low quality asset.

Much like what Run8 dose with all of its payware. If you dont have the payware pack, you still see the default pack. Or what other online games do with using place holder assets.

This is a good idea, but I dont know if it would work. The best way to find out is to test it.

shaneturner12
January 27th, 2014, 01:40 PM
I'm afraid that would not work. As has been stated quite a few times:

All assets for Multiplayer must be either built-in or on the Download Station.

In addition to that, all assets must be unmodified. Installing them using a CDP file would cause the asset to be modified.

Anyway, if you want to use an asset for Multiplayer, you have to abide by the rules.

Shane

JIb228
January 27th, 2014, 03:48 PM
I'm afraid that would not work. As has been stated quite a few times:

All assets for Multiplayer must be either built-in or on the Download Station.

In addition to that, all assets must be unmodified. Installing them using a CDP file would cause the asset to be modified.

Anyway, if you want to use an asset for Multiplayer, you have to abide by the rules.

Shane

There is a work around to installing and modifying assets. We used it when testing out the Car Tagger rule. But that was because we where changing the .GS file and nothing else. So what he's implying could at least be tried.

I am on the side though that thinks this wont work. Replacing mesh files might cause the asset to show as modified.

apofisz22
February 24th, 2014, 04:03 AM
hi
I would like to ask how to do multiplayer and Routes Session
and that it should be up to the Content Maneger that others can get it what did I do?

I've never done it , I would like to learn the man at my brother want to play multiplayer on what you make

Can you help me I'm begging you
thank you very much

here's a picture that we can help

http://kepfeltoltes.hu/140224/ts12_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

here's what you need to do to others will be able to use
please me a nice little writing down what to do

Please help
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/140224/wtf_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

shaneturner12
February 24th, 2014, 04:30 AM
The error is pretty specific. The route and session must be uploaded to the Download Station then re-downloaded (after deleting the original copy). In addition to this, the assets used in the route must be either built-in or available on the Download Station, which means that anything you've downloaded from third-party sites cannot be used.

Shane

apofisz22
February 24th, 2014, 04:36 AM
and how?
Can not you just a little writing down what to do I've never done anything like

image can come :)
please
picture this easier

shaneturner12
February 24th, 2014, 05:16 AM
Before uploading, check that nothing in the route and session is from a third-party site. Select both assets, then click View Dependencies followed by View in Main List. On the Search pane on the left, use the + icon twice to add three search terms. Change the first Name reference to Builtin (set the dropdown next to this to False), and change the second Name reference to On Download Station (also set the box next to this to False), then set the third Name reference to Installed (leave the box next to this at True). Anything that appears in the search results pane must be removed from your route and session before it can be uploaded.

Once done, click My Content again to get back to viewing your two assets.

Uploading the route and session can be done by right-clicking the assets, then clicking Upload. Your assets will then appear in the Upload panel on the left - click the Upload button in that panel to start the process, and follow the instructions. Be patient, as you will not be able to do anything else with Content Manager whilst the upload takes place.

Once this is done, you will need to wait a day or two for it to be available on the Download Station before you can re-download it (after deleting the original - make sure it has uploaded though (you should get an email stating whether it was successful or not).

Once the route and session are re-downloaded, you should then be able to find it under the Multiplayer button in-game.

Shane

joshmeister
March 9th, 2014, 03:30 AM
So, from what Im seeing, you can only run multyplayer in Trainz12 and the route HAS to be on the DLS, no "Just me and say my boyfried/girlfried privetly running?
Am I correct?

shaneturner12
March 9th, 2014, 04:18 AM
It may be possible to run it in TS2010 if you have build 49938, and possibly Trainz Mac as well. In terms of the route, it must be either built-in or on the Download Station, but you can password-protect the session.

Shane

JIb228
November 18th, 2015, 12:33 AM
I've made some slight changes to the OP to reflect T:ANE and some other changes. I'll probably rewrite the OP in a few days when I have more time and motivation to better reflect the changes, though minimal, brought on by T:ANE.

bnsfc
April 2nd, 2017, 05:30 PM
I'm still trying to get MP to work. all the sessions worked once, then got the "locally modified" error. I tried fix 1, didn't work. I tried hunting for locally modified assets, none come up. I searched for kuids open for edit, fixed 2, still nothing. checked that I had all the dependency's in the first place, still nothing. I tried reinstalling the entire game deleting all kuids I had ever installed into the game, STILL I have the same error. I'm at my (admittedly limited) wits end. :(

JIb228
April 2nd, 2017, 09:06 PM
Databases repairs haven't work in TANE ether?

bnsfc
April 2nd, 2017, 09:21 PM
nope, tried it half a dozen times. I seem to have tried every trick (short of rebuying the game)

JIb228
April 2nd, 2017, 09:48 PM
If you do a reinstall, make sure to delete everything. But also note, that TANE is supper finicky with MP. It's something I have had happen before with other routes and i dont recall how I fixed it, if I did.

Your best bet at "MP" in TANE, is just building a simple iPortal route and doing that with a few friends. Or looking into other sims with MP.

bnsfc
April 2nd, 2017, 11:31 PM
If you do a reinstall, make sure to delete everything. But also note, that TANE is supper finicky with MP. It's something I have had happen before with other routes and i dont recall how I fixed it, if I did.

Your best bet at "MP" in TANE, is just building a simple iPortal route and doing that with a few friends. Or looking into other sims with MP.

And THIS is the problem I have with this game. I bought this game after a very long hiatus from trainz because I like the community, love that a lot of stuff is freeware (even if it isn't the best) and it was hyped with the fact that it had MP. now I can understand if MP has a few problems, but when every single MP route breaks after 1 run and there is no way to fix it? it really "grinds my gears" to say the least. -_-

JIb228
April 2nd, 2017, 11:42 PM
Yea, TANE is nice, TRS12's MP works for the most part. But as assets get updated for TANE they wont work in 12 anymore. I'll look into what I did to fix things and get back to you.

Bob_Ross
June 28th, 2017, 12:57 PM
---removed---