PDA

View Full Version : Tutorial on how to use the DLS

jjanmarine3
May 25th, 2012, 06:21 AM
Hi guys.

Where can I look for a tutorail on how to use the DLS please. In this case I am specifically looking for the UP SD40-2 painted desert storm but I am doing something wrong and keep on getting no dl's found.

Jan

oknotsen
May 25th, 2012, 06:25 AM
Most probably because you are looking for an item of JointedRail (http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?89229-Jointed-Rail-Payware-Retirement) on the Auran site. Try website of Jointedrail instead.

In other words: No need for a tutorial... need for looking in the right place.

kamran
May 25th, 2012, 06:59 AM
tutorial for dls?????????
the item you looking for is not on dls but its on jointedrail site

oknotsen
May 25th, 2012, 07:03 AM
tutorial for dls?????????
the item you looking for is not on dls but its on jointedrail siteAny specific reason why you are ignoring my post?
I wrote exactly the same information half an hour before your reply.:o

jjanmarine3
May 25th, 2012, 07:07 AM
Thanks you for the advice, I learn just like everybody else did, maybe a bit slower though :).

oknotsen
May 25th, 2012, 07:16 AM
Nah, you are just human and we all overlook things every now and then :).

Not a hard rule, but it does feel like one: The more obvious the answer is, the more likely you are to overlook it.

jjanmarine3
May 25th, 2012, 08:06 AM
Nah, you are just human and we all overlook things every now and then :).

Not a hard rule, but it does feel like one: The more obvious the answer is, the more likely you are to overlook it.

Can I ask a wee bit more silly questions then ? :D

Seriously - as one can see on the auran forum, most of us guys are thankful for the help we get from you guys, and fortunately there are not many guys who freak out for peanuts -which makes it a pleasure otherwise I am sure many would have given up playing with trainz or just sticking to what works long ago.

Euphod
May 25th, 2012, 08:53 AM
I'm sure Shane will whip up just such a tutorial in no time!;)