PDA

View Full Version : Auran DLC can't find

lenlawrence
May 22nd, 2012, 02:58 AM
Hi forum folks
with your previous help, again thanks, i was able to download the LMS Coronation Scot pack after purchase.....
I have installed it finally...the installer couldn't find TS2012!
installed to D:\Steam\steamapps\common\ts2012
I have registered it!
What step am I missing as i can't locate any of it in railyard or CM 3.5?
Looking for LMS... or Coronation.... or Scot.....

in desperation installed into \trainz sim 2010
Locos & rolling stock appear in railyard of Trainz ver 2009?????? didn't know i had that version
I have the S & C Stand alone version, which of-course cant be edited....therefor cant use the coronations....

any help 'team' would be appreciated

I had both Blue and red versions running from the download station but after an update I only get the loco not the tenders, so decided to purchase to save all the hassle, not sure that was a good move????? so any help will be MOST welcomed, thanks in advance. Len

shaneturner12
May 22nd, 2012, 03:54 AM
Hi lenlawrence,

It sounds like you've installed the DLC as a standalone. To fix this, copy the .ja file from the standalone installation folder into the install folder of the version you want to install it into.

Once this is done, add the serial number into the Trainz Options box, then run an extended database repair in Content Manager.

Once it's in the version you want it into, you can then uninstall the standalone version.

Shane

lenlawrence
May 22nd, 2012, 05:57 AM
Hello again Shane.
The Extd DB repair did it - thanks soooooooo much!

shaneturner12
May 22nd, 2012, 02:23 PM
It's OK - I'm hoping to add it to my new users resource at http://trainz.shaneturner.co.uk/tutorials/index.php/home/new-user-guides---ts2009-ts2010-and-ts12.

Shane