PDA

View Full Version : JR Containers

Kris94
May 21st, 2012, 03:24 PM
This is becoming frustrating!! I've downloaded every single container on their freeware page and yet only one asset comes out of it. And I still have the five missing dependencies!! The containers aren't the right ones. Can somebody please help me??!!

butter
May 21st, 2012, 03:31 PM
I had this problem with 2010, I don't know what the fix is, but I eventually gt it to work in 2012, doing absolutely nothing different. So I can say, there is a problem somewhere.

fran1
May 21st, 2012, 04:21 PM
What kuids are missing, I'll check my lot which all show.

yutzk
May 21st, 2012, 05:08 PM
This is becoming frustrating!! I've downloaded every single container on their freeware page and yet only one asset comes out of it. And I still have the five missing dependencies!! The containers aren't the right ones. Can somebody please help me??!!

I can guarentee that if you've downloaded every container pack in the freeware, rolling stock then products and loads section you'll have what you need. Also make sure your grabbing any Download Station items as well. Alot of people forget those sometimes or dont see them since they may have not input their profile info into content manager so that their CMP sees the Download Station.

Kris94
May 22nd, 2012, 01:14 AM
I think somethings wrong. But yes I have and it's still unresponsive. so I need to figure out what's going on.

Wyonate
May 22nd, 2012, 11:38 AM
I haven't had any problems with them other than the attachment points. I run 06 and converted them to work. But my well cars can only carry them as a top load because of a gap between the bottom and top. Unless I run JRs well cars but my consist looks pretty fake if I just have a whole string of ttx well cars :hehe: and the new well cars don't work for some reason.