PDA

View Full Version : Trains missing?

joker098
May 15th, 2012, 12:15 AM
ok so far i did this three times and maybe its just my software but why is it everytime i save the game and then exit and come back the train that i place there is missing is this common??? and if it is what should i do about it?????????

Euphod
May 15th, 2012, 02:03 AM
When you "come back", you will need to open the session you made with the consist. If you open the route, it won't be there.

joker098
May 19th, 2012, 07:28 PM
hey quick question im tryin to apply the speed limit but its not working do you kno how can i fix this also im looking for some subway tunnels and stations do you know any names?

rweber95
May 19th, 2012, 07:37 PM
Searching for assets is one of the purposes of the Content Manager. Open it and set the Search Panel to Name - subway. Then click the + box and select AND. Then click the + box and select Name - Tunnel. For stations use Name - stations. This ain't rocket science:D.

Bob Weber

joker098
May 19th, 2012, 09:51 PM
um ok that another way to appoach someone lol but thank you anyway

Scottbe8
May 19th, 2012, 11:46 PM
hey quick question im tryin to apply the speed limit but its not working do you kno how can i fix this

You'll need to elaborate on that. Oh, and do try to use proper spelling and grammar as it will help us understand your problem.

joker098
May 20th, 2012, 12:16 AM
what word do you need me to spell out for you tryin? or kno? and the question i was asking was i place a speed limit on the track but the AI doesnt respond to it how do i get it to respond to the limit?

fran1
May 20th, 2012, 12:43 AM
Edit the session and add mc custom hud v2, you should then see (in driver) as the rear of the train passes the speed limit sign the speed limit change in the custom hud.
This will tell you if it's seeing the limit.

Euphod
May 20th, 2012, 12:49 AM
Is this a working speed limit asset, or just scenery for decoration? Are you placing it on a finished map, or one that you are making? If it's not complete, it may be that you need to install at least three signals on the line. If the line is not signaled, the trains will run at half speed, as if they were under a yellow.

fran1
May 20th, 2012, 12:54 AM
Is this a working speed limit asset, or just scenery for decoration? Are you placing it on a finished map, or one that you are making? If it's not complete, it may be that you need to install at least three signals on the line. If the line is not signaled, the trains will run at half speed, as if they were under a yellow.

Good point Ed, I'd forgot some limit signs are scenic items.

joker098
May 20th, 2012, 01:26 AM
wow i didnt know that there were two types of signals and no i just testing things out right now that way i can get use to it and become better at trainz so more beta testing to realize which one it is thanks a mil guys