PDA

View Full Version : error message can not put car on track there are cars there in hiden layer.

kado
May 6th, 2012, 04:08 PM
i put cars on track .then go to play or back to saveyor there gone. try to put cars there get error message.cars are in hidden layer.how do you get them back. i did not put them in hiden layer.i love trains but this game is a nightmare.iam sorry i payed money for this game.iam not kidding is going in the trash if can not fix this.hours and hours spent in saveyor and never get to play the dam thing.

Scottbe8
May 6th, 2012, 05:14 PM
i put cars on track .then go to play or back to saveyor there gone. try to put cars there get error message.cars are in hidden layer.how do you get them back. i did not put them in hiden layer.i love trains but this game is a nightmare.iam sorry i payed money for this game.iam not kidding is going in the trash if can not fix this.hours and hours spent in saveyor and never get to play the dam thing.

Hold your horses, there's no need to throw away $50 AU worth of software over one problem. Go to the Layers tab in Surveyor and make sure that none of the layers (route, session) are invisible or locked.

Also, if you wish to continue posting here, calm down and try to use proper English spelling and grammar. It comes across better and will help us help you.

oknotsen
May 6th, 2012, 05:21 PM
Hi and welcome to Trainz.

It might not come as a suprice to you that everyone payed money for this game; you are not alone ;). If you are going to trash it, that will most likely only be your problem, not ours, so no need to inform us about that.
Now that we have established these things, lets see what your problem is.

Go into surveyor and press F6 (or just click on the 6th tab on the right-hand side of your screen). It sounds like you made one of the layers hidden. Check for the "eye" icons and see if one of those is closed. If so, re-open it and your hidden cars will show up again.

Since you are a new player, you probably also did not patch your game. To check: See if the number in the bottom-right side of your start-up screen shows the number 49922. If not, you have to patch your game, which might also be a reason you get weird problems.

Edit: Scott more or less beat me to it.
I like the grammar and spelling comment btw.