PDA

View Full Version : Sandpatch Route

revans
April 5th, 2012, 09:26 AM
Dose anyone know if there is a route call the sandpatch if so were can i download the route from.
Thanks
REvans

oknotsen
April 5th, 2012, 09:38 AM
Look at the first link I got when typing your question in google (http://www.google.com/#hl=en&sugexp=frgbld&gs_nf=1&q=sandpatch+route).

jrfolco
April 5th, 2012, 08:58 PM
Click on my sig and you’ll find the Cumberland to Connellsville route. It follows the Sandpatch route from Cumberland Md. To Connellsville Pa.

If you’re interested in Native Mode, download the WM B&O Mega Route Native Mode. This route is a merger of the WM Thomas Sub and the Cumberland to Connellsville. It also contains the Sandpatch route.

The locations of all non DLS dependencies are listed on each page. The Screenshots which were all taken from the Native Mode route show some of Pofig’s excellent trees.

There are also three Native Mode videos on the Video page.

Regards, Joe

cascaderailroad
April 5th, 2012, 09:06 PM
Those routes are huge ... You'll have years of fun on it !

Downloading all the dependencies is fairly easy.

revans
April 5th, 2012, 10:17 PM
Thanks for all the help
Thanks
REvans

JCitron
April 5th, 2012, 10:20 PM
Those routes are huge ... You'll have years of fun on it !

Downloading all the dependencies is fairly easy.

Yup! and Joe did an awesome job with them too.

You'll have a blast. :D

John

jrfolco
April 6th, 2012, 07:17 AM
Yup! and Joe did an awesome job with them too.

You'll have a blast. :D

John

Thanks John

Joe

Routebuilder
July 14th, 2012, 03:16 PM
REvans, there is a trainz route called Sandpatch. If you want it, google "trainz sandpatch", and click on the Trainz Pro Routes for the Sandpatch. Go to the bottom and click on "Download Route". It will save the route to your cdps. Then, go to Content Manager, and go to file, import cdps, and look for Sandpatch. Then, open it, and download it to whatever version of Trainz you have.

--Routebuilder