PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer Issues/Bugs report here

Beattie
March 15th, 2012, 11:34 AM
So I decided to put this thread together for people to post multiplayer bugs like example, ghost trains that come out of nowhere that go away after you click on them the train is somewhere else. Hopefully we can help make multiplayer better and more fun for the whole family.

colourlight
March 15th, 2012, 06:16 PM
Heres one. You are shunting. You push a train into a siding to couple up to another consist but you go straight through it. If you pull back so that the two consists are a little distance apart and uncouple the last one or two wagons that should fix the problem. It also works if you are travelling along a siding and "hit" a consist in the adjacent siding. Another common bug in Mmonti,s FUN RUN at the moment is locked point switches. Hopefully this will be fixed with the new route version which has just been released. If not further discussin is needed.

colourlight
March 16th, 2012, 05:59 AM
Adding to my last post regarding the locked switches there are one or two work rounds to fix it. The latest one I just heard was that in Smithville where i spend a lot of my time I have had a lot of trouble with locked switches. It appears this is caused by a "ghost" that you cannot see that is in the vicinity of the locked switches. I think it was Railventure that told me. Anyway he pushed a train over the affected line 9hump yard) and could hear coupling sounds. after he had pushed it all the way through the siding this unlocked the switches.

Beattie
March 16th, 2012, 09:15 AM
Wonder if its another problem relating to ghost trains causing problems. Antother thing I forgot to mention is that the bigger the route the more offten ghost trains happen.