PDA

View Full Version : World of Trainz

dragonharh
February 24th, 2012, 09:51 PM
I hate haveing to do this but I need a staff member form World of Trainz to get a hold of me asap:( I payed for stuff I never got and its almost been 48hrs.

(http://forums.auran.com/trainz/index.php)

colourlight
February 24th, 2012, 10:33 PM
firstly, this is a forum not customer relations. Your thread is so vague as to be almost meaningless. What "stuff"? Who did you purchase it from?. Are you referring to a hard copy or a digital download? or maybe it was a T Shirt? 48 hours does not seem very long to me. I will hazard a guess you purchased a digital download from Planet Auran. If so you should have received an email with a download link. Other than that more information is needed. Next time submit a ticket to the customer help desk who will respond in a few days.

Splatter
February 24th, 2012, 11:09 PM
Did you email World of Trainz directly ? People have lives and it may take a few days to get the files. When you purchase something go through the purchase website if you need to contact them.

sdpnz
February 24th, 2012, 11:33 PM
Hi dargonharh last time I got some loco's from WOT I had a wait time of 60 hours before I got them.
I think I read on that site somewhere you might have a wait time like that.

Kind regards,

sdpnz.

dragonharh
February 25th, 2012, 01:28 AM
I did and I can't get on to there fourm. so these really no way to email them I looked for a back door with no luck.

Euphod
February 25th, 2012, 05:56 AM
Good point! Here is his profile page link:

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/member.php?56105-Phil_C

Send him a PM. This has happened before, and this is how other members resolved their problem. It is best to deal straight with the website, but that's not possible in this case. Good luck.

dragonharh
February 25th, 2012, 09:34 AM
Thanks Euphod massges sent.

dragonharh
February 26th, 2012, 01:17 PM
Its been too long with no replay I'm beginning to get pissed off here. This is bull ship having to wait all most a week. If I don't reserved a answer I'll take actuation monday is the dead line!!! :n:

dricketts
February 26th, 2012, 01:40 PM
I agree dealing with the web site directly is the best solution but I too have ordered from World of Trainz and never received my purchase. The admin of the site finally replied to a similar thread I posted way back when asking me to email him what I ordered. I followed through but he never replied. Don't hold your breath and chalk it up as a lesson. I only lost $5 so whatever but looks like I'm not the only one.

ozark
February 26th, 2012, 02:56 PM
Its been too long with no replay I'm beginning to get pissed off here. This is bull ship having to wait all most a week. If I don't reserved a answer I'll take actuation monday is the dead line!!! :n:

How did you pay for your items? PayPal ?

dragonharh
February 26th, 2012, 03:24 PM
I did ues paypal and Ill say this I'll never bay there crap agen there poor sirves only rip ppl off.

ozark
February 26th, 2012, 04:54 PM
I did ues paypal and Ill say this I'll never bay there crap agen there poor sirves only rip ppl off.

This is what you then, go to the paypal and look under on how to file a complaint and read the guide. What will happen is when a complaint is filed paypal will try to contact Phil_c and ask why the goods were not delivered and in the mean time his paypal account will be frozen until the complaint is satisfactory to you. I have had to do this a couple of times (not for WOT) but others and have gothen good results. This is very easy to do !

shaneturner12
February 26th, 2012, 05:04 PM
Whilst you're on Paypal, check that the transaction actually went through. If it went as a E-Check, these take 5-7 working days to clear.

Shane

cvffan113
September 16th, 2012, 03:30 AM
I once had to wait a year to get my UP AC6000CW from WoT after filing over 100 complaints.

dragonharh
September 16th, 2012, 07:18 AM
post removed

nimec
September 17th, 2012, 03:48 AM
Thanks for he headsup draqgonharth. Ive just deleted WOTs web page from my Bookmarks.

Antwerp
September 17th, 2012, 08:01 PM
He is the only one running the site so please be patient towards your purchase I recieved my purchase in 48 hours but for all we know he's on vacation.