PDA

View Full Version : Coal Loader for EK3 & WM - Baltimore & Ohio - Dermmy take note...

GP30Fan
February 20th, 2012, 06:24 PM
I've been working on this for a few weeks. Still not just the way I'd like it to be.

Bit of a problem yet with the script. It works perfect as long as I pull a consist
thru the loader. When I push it thru, it misses the first car, unless that car happens
to be a caboose, or a FRED. Under those conditions its just fine.

No release date in sight yet. The script issures are to be dealt with, and there are
some courtesies from a couple other script writers I feel are needed. Several ideas from
a number of creaters are used.

This will wet some whistles I hope.

It was done mainly from the standpoint of watching a car load real time. Yeah I know
the LARS system works just fine. But, it does so behind your back so to speak.
I wanted a loader that works real time so I can see it happening.

This is the result...

http://s468.photobucket.com/albums/rr41/Compfuser/?action=view&current=Loader.mp4

AL

Dermmy
February 20th, 2012, 09:22 PM
Looks great - I'd use it :)

VADER_225
April 19th, 2012, 02:04 PM
Hi Al love it I am new to the forum seen but I am looking for help on some things and reading these there is a ton of information. Any way I am a big B&O fan as my Dad was a engineer. My question is how can I get this loader for my road. Thanks Dennis VADER_225

Dermmy
April 19th, 2012, 03:52 PM
Hi Dennis

I see you are relatively new to Trainz - or at least to the forum - so a couple of explanations:

The 'Loader' that is being discussed is NOT the building in the screenshots. The interactive industry is simply the track through the building. Almost all Trainz industries work this way. A special piece of scripted track interacts with the rolling stock, and this special piece of track can be placed on/in/under ANY building.

Now if what you are chasing is GP30Fan's interactive track, then to the best of my knowledge it was never released. If however what has caught your eye is the building, it is on the DLS here (https://www.auran.com/TRS2004/DLS_viewasset.php?AssetID=66908).

Andy ;)