PDA

View Full Version : Content Updates

linnro
January 24th, 2012, 08:55 AM
I'm new to TS 2010 EE. Do the content updates need to being individually uploaded? After initializing my system and all the then current updates were loaded I now see 1000 more items. Can the be loaded at once and can how can i eliminate ones that I'm not interest in having before uploading?:confused:

fran1
January 24th, 2012, 09:12 AM
1000 assets/items but not all will apply to you, it will only update what you have installed.

linnro
January 24th, 2012, 09:45 AM
Can the content update that is not applicable to my system be deleted from the detail of available content?

shaneturner12
January 24th, 2012, 09:50 AM
To find the updates that are applicable to your content, do the following combined search:

Location=Local
Out Of Date=True

Once the results appear, select them all, then do View Asset Versions. Once that box appears, click View in Main List.

It is advantageous at this point to add an extra search term - Location: Download Station.

You can now select all the items again, then right-click anywhere in that selected list and click Download.

Note - If you do not have a First Class Ticket, you will run into problems when updating content.

Also note that some updates may not function correctly in-game, due to faulty fixes. See the DLS,FCT forum for more details on that.

Also, you can select individual updates by using the Ctrl key on the keyboard when selecting updates.

Shane