PDA

View Full Version : Please send me this kuid in cdp

151kbar151
January 20th, 2012, 11:09 AM
354694:900005 (S_ switch_mesh_library 1435_L). I can't download this from DLS-always download "freezes" at the end and download speed drops to 0.00Bps. So post this into my mail-kubabaranovic@seznam.cz or on Skype kbar151150.

RRSignal
January 20th, 2012, 11:18 AM
First, that's probably illegal, and second, I recommend deleting your email so that you don't get spammed.

I recommend downloading off the Black Pages (http://www.auran.com/TRS2004/DLS.php) (FTP), since those downloads don't time out the way ones download via CMP sometimes do, or get a First Class Ticket.

Euphod
January 20th, 2012, 11:25 AM
RR is correct, and E Mailing files is verboten. Surely you don't want the DLS going the way of MegaUpload, do you? Poor Chris and Zec facing a 50 year sentence?:hehe:

151kbar151
January 20th, 2012, 11:44 AM
This isn't ilegal you ****! But without this undue bragging you could already send this kuid to me gentlemens!

octls2
January 20th, 2012, 11:52 AM
This isn't ilegal you ****!

That's totally uncalled for. And yes, re-distributing content without permission is very illegal. Just DL it from the black page.... It's not exactly "Rocket Science"!

Euphod
January 20th, 2012, 11:53 AM
This isn't ilegal you ****! But without this undue bragging you could already send this kuid to me gentlemens!

Well listen up you ****! No.

shaneturner12
January 20th, 2012, 12:09 PM
151kbar151, try using this link, then clicking Download (FTP) when the page appears.

http://www.auran.com/TRS2004/DLS_downloadasset.php?DownloadID=197001

Shane

leeferr
January 20th, 2012, 12:18 PM

Now that's a great way to make friends and influence people. I don't think that your approach is going to get you the cdp. And yes, it is illegal just to send you a cdp without the authors permission.

Mike

RRSignal
January 20th, 2012, 12:19 PM
This guy definitely is not deserving of any help.

shaneturner12
January 20th, 2012, 12:23 PM
I know - I'm simply showing what can be done with a bit of effort.

I'm not sure why he's become like that though, as he was previously of good character (in posts I've been involved in, anyway)

Shane

amrail2000
January 20th, 2012, 01:23 PM
According to US and international copy right and distribution laws, that would be very much illegal. Also demanding something is not the way to go. How about next time maybe try using the words please and thank you. That seems to work for everyone else.

cascaderailroad
January 20th, 2012, 01:27 PM
If an item is on the DLS, or on a 3rd party site ... you must go get it yourself ... if an asset is unavailable for all ... it is unavailable for you ... unless it is specified in the config file that it is A-OK to redistribute.

I have never heard of the tracks ... I think they are by Olegkhim ?

https://www.google.com/search?q=354694%3A900005&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=&oe=&rlz=1I7IRFE_enUS441#sclient=psy-ab&hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:en-us%3AIE-SearchBox&rlz=1I7IRFE_enUS441&source=hp&q=trainz+354694:900005&pbx=1&oq=trainz+354694:900005&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=7503l9578l0l10311l7l7l0l0l0l2l250l1327l0.4. 3l7l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.,cf.osb&fp=e77cd9ff387c677c&biw=940&bih=475

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=72876

amrail2000
January 20th, 2012, 01:34 PM
If an item is on the DLS, or on a 3rd party site ... you must go get it yourself ... if an asset is unavailable for all ... it is unavailable for you ... unless it is specified in the config file that it is A-OK to redistribute.

I have never heard of the tracks ... I think they are by Olegkhim ?

https://www.google.com/search?q=354694%3A900005&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=&oe=&rlz=1I7IRFE_enUS441#sclient=psy-ab&hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:en-us%3AIE-SearchBox&rlz=1I7IRFE_enUS441&source=hp&q=trainz+354694:900005&pbx=1&oq=trainz+354694:900005&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=7503l9578l0l10311l7l7l0l0l0l2l250l1327l0.4. 3l7l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.,cf.osb&fp=e77cd9ff387c677c&biw=940&bih=475

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=72876
Friend you are very much correct. I have them, and enjoy them. But a response like what he gave, I'm not even going to contact the owner to see if it's ok.

cascaderailroad
January 20th, 2012, 01:36 PM
Are they still available for download ?

clam1952
January 20th, 2012, 02:12 PM
According to US and international copy right and distribution laws, that would be very much illegal. Also demanding something is not the way to go. How about next time maybe try using the words please and thank you. That seems to work for everyone else.

Erm. Thread Title guys? It says please.
Also he would appear to come from a non English speaking country, point to consider before joining the lynch mob. Doesn't excuse the bad reaction when told it's not possible though.

817TAYLOR
January 20th, 2012, 02:48 PM
look
everyone calm down
trust me, it is against the rules to send files without permission
i learned that one the hard way
but that is not important
@Euphod - What's Your Problem Man? I remember getting yelled at, it sucks. I got banned twice from auran, and i got banned from USLW for 3 years
look
trust me i dont want any fighting on the forms
this is one of verry few up sides in my life
and i dont want anything bad to happen to anyone here
so please calm down

@151kbar151 - If it is not on the dls i would suggetst googling the kuid
if you can't find it
replace it
if it is a depance for a route
go into explorer with the route and remove the file in the kuid table so the route can run

now
can we all just get along?

RRSignal
January 20th, 2012, 03:42 PM
look
everyone calm down
trust me, it is against the rules to send files without permission
i learned that one the hard way
but that is not important
@Euphod - What's Your Problem Man? I remember getting yelled at, it sucks. I got banned twice from auran, and i got banned from USLW for 3 years
look
trust me i dont want any fighting on the forms
this is one of verry few up sides in my life
and i dont want anything bad to happen to anyone here
so please calm down

His problem? What's yours? You don't 1. ask people to do something illegal and 2. start cursing at them when they refuse to do that illegal act.

Listen, I realize you are trying to be a peacemaker here, and that's very mature of you. But the OP's post and response were beyond uncalled for, and Ed's second response was rather reasonable.

Frankly, 151kbar151 should be permabanned for the illegal request ALONE, never mind his response.

amrail2000
January 20th, 2012, 04:25 PM
Are they still available for download ?
I had to go back into 2012, but yes. To bring up all of the available track, just do a username search for olegkhim.
His track and switches are of Russian design, but they look fantastic. Also his switches are animated and very easy to set up. Give it a try, you may like it.

Also as far as can't we get along. Yeah when the cussing stop. Until then I'm on the person like white on rice. When the cussing starts me being nice ends.

meatloaf747
January 20th, 2012, 09:46 PM
Not to sure why some of you are lambasting this newbie so hard. He probably hasn't been around long enough to know that it's illegal to "swap" or "send/distribute" .cdps without the orginal creators permission.

I didn't find out for about 3-4 months of Trainzing that it's illegal to distribute .cdp's without the original creators consent...

He's only been around a month or two. In my eyes, he's well mannered because he knows the word "PLEASE". (a word that over half the gimme piggies on this forum don't know or use).

He also has a licensed copy of Trainz (which is more than I can say for some that use this forum). He obviously having problems with the DLS, so you can understand his frustration. He joined the forum Dec 2011, which means he may have only had Trainz for less than a month. (English is probably his second language as well)...

Come on guys, give the lad a break !!!

Cheers, Mac...

RRSignal
January 20th, 2012, 10:01 PM
I...I...wow...I sort of...I sort of don't know where to begin with the OPs statement, or that justification of his illegal request/rudeness...

Euphod
January 20th, 2012, 10:05 PM
@Euphod - What's Your Problem Man? I remember getting yelled at, it sucks.

Wait until you get married, you're in for a real treat!:eek:
Obviously the OP has demonstrated this is how he interacts with others, so I simply responded to him in the language he understands.

arraial
January 20th, 2012, 10:19 PM
Euphod please can you sent me the <kuid:524343:5503> i cant download nothing since 3 days ago here. Please. Thanks
I hope all fine now.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zrrzizl

dragonharh
January 20th, 2012, 10:28 PM
For crying out loud email the arthor for the cmp and ask the owner them selfs. No i will Not ask or donlead it for you

baz66
January 20th, 2012, 10:52 PM
That was fun... NOT
baz

rastis
January 20th, 2012, 11:38 PM
G'day! :wave:

It appears this thread is getting heated. Everyone please calm down.

It appears that the missing kuid is on www.trainzup.com (http://www.trainzup.com). I have not done a proper search through yet but there is the website anyway. I will see if I can find the kuid. Have a search around there, and try not to use foul language on the forums.

Cheers! :)

Jake.

RRSignal
January 21st, 2012, 12:10 AM
Yeah, thanks. It's getting heated because the OP asked others to:

1. Do his homework for him;
2. Engage in illegal behavior;
3. Got angry because we refused to do 1 and 2.

Not only does he not deserve our help, but this is an instance where some "peacemakers" seem to be enabling said behavior.

Sometimes it's better to say, "with that attitude, <blank> I'm not going to help you." Believe it or not, that puts some people in their place. Whether it does or not, it's better than encouraging the 151kbar151s of this world by answering their questions and even bringing them the solution on a silver platter. But, thanks, folks here have done all but do exactly what the OP asked and emailed him the items he originally requested. And I wouldn't be a bit surprised if somebody did that as well. THANK YOU!

dragonharh
January 21st, 2012, 12:13 AM
Yeah, thanks. It's getting heated because the OP asked others to:

1. Do his homework for him;
2. Engage in illegal behavior;
3. Got angry because we refused to do 1 and 2.

Not only does he not deserve our help, but this is an instance where some "peacemakers" seem to be enabling said behavior.

Sometimes it's better to say, "with that attitude, <blank> I'm not going to help you." Believe it or not, that puts some people in their place. Whether it does or not, it's better than encouraging the 151kbar151s of this world by answering their questions and even bringing them the solution on a silver platter. But, thanks, folks here have done all but do exactly what the OP asked and emailed him the items he originally requested. And I wouldn't be a bit surprised if somebody did that as well.
Agreed its time to put a end to this. hes not even worth my time inoreing hem is the bust way to resove this non scents rudeness. go's with out saying "look befor you lep" I wont be helpping this dude or any one who is lazy and wonts orthers to do there drity work. I got nothing more to add.
bewell guys

AJ_Fox
January 21st, 2012, 02:24 AM
Time to close this thread. Sorry to see it go downhill so fast. You all know there are more friendly and constructive ways to say the same thing. Also, please remember that this is an international forum, and not everyone speaks or understands English the same way.

Cheers

AJ