PDA

View Full Version : Just me or is the Auran webpages/shop really slow at the moment?

Davie_UCF
January 12th, 2012, 09:54 AM
Just want to know its just me really.
Forum is fine and speedy but the Auran shop and DLS is extremely slow to load any pages.

David

clam1952
January 12th, 2012, 10:01 AM
No its not you, Servers appears to be playing up again, Content manager can't login either and the Network diagnostics is failing. There's a thread on here somewhere about it

Davie_UCF
January 12th, 2012, 10:02 AM
No its not you, Servers appears to be playing up again, Content manager can't login either and the Network diagnostics is failing. There's a thread on here somewhere about it

Thankgod for that, I thought my CM was broken also!
I wanted to purchase the Coronation, I guess i'll have to wait!!

Alco_P-A
January 12th, 2012, 10:10 AM
Welcome one and all to the wonderfull world of Trainz. And the best thing of all is we never know how long this is going to go on.:)
Alco_P-A
www.bigbowtrainsandhobbies.com (http://www.bigbowtrainsandhobbies.com)

Davie_UCF
January 12th, 2012, 10:14 AM
Welcome one and all to the wonderfull world of Trainz. And the best thing of all is we never know how long this is going to go on.:)
Alco_P-A
www.bigbowtrainsandhobbies.com (http://www.bigbowtrainsandhobbies.com)

Welcome?:P I'm used to it, just I don't often go to the shop! haha

kajatar
January 12th, 2012, 10:26 AM
And the worst part is hearing the "modern" these things just happen response. It's 2012, we can build rockets, strap a sattelite to it and launch it into space but still can't get a handle on the bloody computers that run the damn things :'(

Davie_UCF
January 12th, 2012, 11:56 AM
And the worst part is hearing the "modern" these things just happen response. It's 2012, we can build rockets, strap a sattelite to it and launch it into space but still can't get a handle on the bloody computers that run the damn things :'(

They spend millions on those kinda things though. I guess Auran/N3V doesn't have millions yet. If they did we'd be in space playing Trainz!

tomurban
January 12th, 2012, 12:01 PM
DLS is there, but very slow to load and asking for Login. I would suspect it is a server issue.

tomurban

Davie_UCF
January 12th, 2012, 01:14 PM
Really irritating, wanted to buy the Coronation Class !
Whens it day in Aus?!

clam1952
January 12th, 2012, 04:47 PM
The N3V lads should start appearing in an hour or two, its about 7.30 AM there at the moment. I think!

ulmer94
January 12th, 2012, 04:53 PM
This is the first time today I've been able to access the forums, much less the DLS, not only was it slow for me, it wouldn't even come up.

Davie_UCF
January 12th, 2012, 05:01 PM
Yeah the forums went slow for a bit also. :|
Suppose one of the N3V guys will get in and kick something for us.. Or won't notice for hours.

steamrodder
January 12th, 2012, 05:25 PM
Hi all, same here in this neck of the woods. It's running V E R Y S L O W. I'll lone them my rebooting tool so they can give them servers a good smack.:hehe:

ulmer94
January 12th, 2012, 06:25 PM
It's running very well for me now, in fact better than it has in weeks! :D Whatever they did, I like it.

ZecMurphy
January 12th, 2012, 06:25 PM
Hi All
This should now be fixed. If you are still seeing this issue, then please let us know.

Davie_UCF
January 13th, 2012, 01:12 AM
Thankyou Zec, now I can spend some money!