PDA

View Full Version : Truely Confusing

rastis
January 12th, 2012, 05:30 AM
G'day! :wave:

I am having some major problems with Trainz 12 today. :o It's all rather confusing. Yesterday, the day before, and even last we it had been running smooth. Now out of the blue comes this: http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af262/Outlaw2101/Gayerror.png

Every route it is happening with. It seems to be having trouble loading scenery objects, and everytime some objects appear, this window pops up and Trainz crashes to Desktop. I have checked for faulty scenery, there was none, I did an extended database repairs, that didn't fix anything. Has anyone else had this? I've seen this window multiple times today, not just with the scenery issue, but truely "Out of the Blue". It pops up occasionally while I'm just iding in Surveyor or Driver. Sometimes on the Routes, or Main Menu. It's really, REALLY strange. :confused:

Cheers! :)

Jake.

Euphod
January 12th, 2012, 05:34 AM
Do you have the Autosave enabled? I'm wondering if it may be related to that.

shaneturner12
January 12th, 2012, 06:05 AM
Might be worth clicking the More Details('To see what this report contains,click here') link and posting a screenshot of the resulting screen.

Shane

clam1952
January 12th, 2012, 07:14 AM
Windows update? seeing as there has just been one. Not replaced the graphics driver with one of it's "Certified" junk ones?

Deano5
January 12th, 2012, 02:18 PM
Windows update? seeing as there has just been one. Not replaced the graphics driver with one of it's "Certified" junk ones?
My G, can it do that? really! :eek:.
This would explain a few things with random graphics crashes.

tomurban
January 12th, 2012, 02:30 PM
Run Trainzdiag. It may be related to OpenGL.

tomurban