PDA

View Full Version : How to create hornsounds (Video Tutorial)

rztaylorjr21225
January 8th, 2012, 01:44 AM
How to create hornsounds (Video Tutorial)

A few people requested I make a hornsound tutorial for this game. Here it is. Enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B21FYx5RDhI

gtmustang543
January 8th, 2012, 10:05 AM
Hello i just finished watching your video, and i was wondering is there any way to record a train horn your self and use that if you also convert it to mp3? also i was wondering if you knew how to change bogeys on rolling stock, and so if you could make a tutorial. Thanks!

rztaylorjr21225
January 8th, 2012, 11:02 AM
Hello i just finished watching your video, and i was wondering is there any way to record a train horn your self and use that if you also convert it to mp3? also i was wondering if you knew how to change bogeys on rolling stock, and so if you could make a tutorial. Thanks!

Yes you can make a hornsound from a video you've converted yourself. Going to youtube and using the converter only gets you the mp3 format. If you want to use a video all you have to do is open it in wavepad. Its going to give you an error message that states wavepad is an audio editing program, do you wish to proceed. Click ok. it will then give you the sound for that particular video.

As for changing out the bogeys all you need to do is open the config for that asset, find where the bogeys are listed and change the kuid with the bogey set you want to use.