PDA

View Full Version : Ordering TransDEM?

rastis
January 5th, 2012, 10:26 PM
G'day! :wave:

So I have come to the conclusion that I would like to purchase TransDEM Trainz Edition, but one thing is confusing me, I would like to pay by PayPal, but I do not see a PayPal button anywhere. Do I go to the PayPal website and pay the creator? I'm confused... :confused:

Cheers! :)

Jake.

Thai1On
January 5th, 2012, 10:37 PM
That's odd I'm sure it will be fixed soon; but I can promise once you understand how to use TransDEM you will love it! I was skeptical too and when I first got it it was very intimidating. Do the tutorials and join the TransDEM forum. GeoPhil and the others can get you through any problems. I can't imagine not having TransDEM now :Y:

Dave

JCitron
January 5th, 2012, 10:38 PM

So I have come to the conclusion that I would like to purchase TransDEM Trainz Edition, but one thing is confusing me, I would like to pay by PayPal, but I do not see a PayPal button anywhere. Do I go to the PayPal website and pay the creator? I'm confused... :confused:

Jake.

Jake,

From what I recall, You put your order in. Roland will contact you with a download link and you get your software. You pay through PayPal to him. They do all the currency conversion.

It was a bit confusing for me too at first.

John

backyard
January 6th, 2012, 09:26 PM
:cool: He will contact you.

Right now at this writing, 21.9 = $ 27.8591 or $27.86 I would send $28.

This was my first Global purchase, in Euros!

steamboateng
January 6th, 2012, 09:40 PM
Yes, just contact geophil; he'll help you thru the process.

ldowns
January 9th, 2012, 12:03 PM
So is PayPal the only payment option for purchasing TransDEM?

--Lamont

shaneturner12
January 9th, 2012, 01:04 PM
It appears so.

Shane

wreeder
January 9th, 2012, 01:16 PM

Do I go to the PayPal website and pay the creator? I'm confused... :confused:

Jake.

Yes, once he gives you the email address that is associated with his Paypal account you go the the Paypal website, click the Send Money tab and use the address to send a gift (personal tab) of the amount he asks you to pay. Doing it as a gift rather than a purchase will prevent you from being charged a fee in addition to the amount of the purchase. When he sees the transaction go through, he will email you the software.

William