PDA

View Full Version : multiple industry new

recdriver1023
December 14th, 2011, 09:46 PM
can any product be used with the industry? I am using ts12 and the products i put in the industry won`t load.
error
stack dump
kuid 19:10165 function $ void @ multiple industry new

perform stopped (load vehicle string)line 1 and line 443

Theard exception ER_null reference, line 173 multiple industry new.

is there someway to correct this error

AussieNightcrawler
December 15th, 2011, 12:17 AM
This usually happens when you have not setup the M.I.N correctly or there is an error with the product, answer to your question, Yes, any product can be used.

recdriver1023
December 15th, 2011, 03:02 PM
What i am having a problem is with UMR summer TS12

I have all rthe industries set the same way but i get the above error for some of then

shaneturner12
December 15th, 2011, 03:05 PM
To be able to advise correctly, we need the full script error message as shown on screen.

Shane

recdriver1023
December 15th, 2011, 03:11 PM
the complete error is listed in my first post

Roger

shaneturner12
December 15th, 2011, 03:19 PM
Perhaps I'm more used to seeing errors in screen form.

It may be worth checking if you've installed anything recently that may have caused this to happen (a commodity, a route or a session perhaps)

Shane

recdriver1023
December 15th, 2011, 03:27 PM

Roger

Ghost42
December 15th, 2011, 07:39 PM

Roger

Tutorial for setting up 'Multiple Industry New' here, if needed.
http://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/index.php5/HowTo/Create_a_session
May not help with your problem but always useful.
Another Rog

danny5
December 15th, 2011, 09:36 PM
You will have to check and see if there any errors or missing dependences in all the commoties. If not then you are not setting them up right!

MrHAJO
December 17th, 2011, 03:55 AM
There is missing a Product, maybe you have to check every Industry to find what there is missing.

terry_wagstaff
December 19th, 2011, 05:32 PM
Tutorial for setting up 'Multiple Industry New' here, if needed.
http://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/index.php5/HowTo/Create_a_session
May not help with your problem but always useful.
Another Rog

Rog

My problem with the "multiple Industry New" is when working through the tutorial you recommend. [Thanks for sorting out my other wagon load problem]

In surveyor, session layer, click on the "Palmer Chemicals" in Springfield Industrial District I get the expected properties dialog box.

Select Queues. Click + to add a commodity. That generate a new emtpy dialog. Whatever I type, even known commodities I never get the tick always remains on the X
Please could you give me a steer on how to add a commodity in this asset.

Thanks

Terry

danny5
December 20th, 2011, 08:39 AM
I got that yesterday the frist time for me! I was on a old route that had been updated to 12 Highland Valley Industries. Couldn't change anything on this route or set up any type of INDs,mins,protoLars,G2 & G4 good shads.So i gave up on it.

Ghost42
December 20th, 2011, 04:13 PM
Rog

My problem with the "multiple Industry New" is when working through the tutorial you recommend. [Thanks for sorting out my other wagon load problem]

In surveyor, session layer, click on the "Palmer Chemicals" in Springfield Industrial District I get the expected properties dialog box.

Select Queues. Click + to add a commodity. That generate a new emtpy dialog. Whatever I type, even known commodities I never get the tick always remains on the X
Please could you give me a steer on how to add a commodity in this asset.

Thanks

Terry

Hi Terry,
I did not have any input to the tutorial, just refered to it as I have only just started setting up industries.
I have just set up a one-board layout with 14 industries so far to give myself a good grounding.
I have loaded up Springfield, create session, clicked on the Palmer M.I.N. and it set up as normal.
When the 'ADD Queue:' flyout appeared I selected 'Paint (tank load)' and it added as normal.
I am using TS2010 with the latest patch.
The empty dialogue seems to be the problem, mine has a multitude of products, judging by the kuid number it is built-in.
Rog

MrHAJO
December 21st, 2011, 09:53 AM
In TS12 seems to be an script-error: If you try adding a product, so comes an empty window. You have no to choise, and I've over 1500 Products installed.

JohnnyC1
December 21st, 2011, 10:34 AM
Check your installed commodities for; Rusty Rebar - 40ft - Load, KUID: 447922:1084, if installed, it will show error free, delete it. That might be your problem.

John

check this post:
http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=70463&highlight=Rusty+Rebar

MrHAJO
December 21st, 2011, 11:16 AM
Thanks, it was it. I had repaired and now it's all Ok.

terry_wagstaff
December 21st, 2011, 04:15 PM
I am using TS12 and do not have rusty... loaded.

It does seem to be a script error

Terry

ajtod
February 17th, 2014, 04:02 AM
I can't seem to delete Rusty Rebar - the disable and delete options (among others) are greyed out. Any ideas?

shaneturner12
February 17th, 2014, 04:26 AM
That usually means it's not installed on your version (esp. if it's got a DS icon next to it), and can be ignored.

Shane