PDA

View Full Version : Trams

mity22
December 5th, 2011, 03:02 PM
Hi can anyone suggest where to go for a tram with a high passenger number limit? I am building a light rail system and need one that can get really crowded inside the train thanks in advance

johnwhelan
December 5th, 2011, 03:56 PM
You mean with standing passengers etc?

You need more attachment points and a different queue,
GWR 1922 3rd brake (http://trainzproroutes.org/tprdownloads/index.php?act=view&id=2329)on TPR under my name has an example, the guard is on a separate queue. Pev's tools to add attachment points?

Be aware that visible passengers adds to the poly count and load quite quickly so use the :cull feature.

Cheerio John

uracco
December 5th, 2011, 04:10 PM
I see you have TS2009, so you could use the NF10 tram silver which is built in. It is long and I like it. Or you could what i did and get a roomy but short tram like the JLRT by hirochi. Or you could even use a small train. Try the DB 420 and 480 from Trainz Depot. The 420 is in the beta zone and I don't know about the other but I think it is still on the website. Hope this helps:Y:

mity22
December 5th, 2011, 07:11 PM
thanks for the help guys. I have tried to use Pevs attachment maker but cannot seem to get how to get the seperate queue working right.

mity22
December 5th, 2011, 07:15 PM
Is there an easy way to get the extra passenger que working?

mity22
December 7th, 2011, 08:43 AM
Just out of interest is there a tutorial out there somewhere that shows how to add a additional passenger queue?