PDA

View Full Version : Class 317 EMU (UK) Bugged?

colourlight
November 6th, 2011, 03:49 AM
Has anyone had problems with the Class 317 EMU? I downloaded it via CM for use on the ECML to operate on the Kings Cross to Cambridge service. Over the weekend I,ve had a lot of AI problems which I believe were caused by using this train. Using a schedule from the library it drives via a trackmark which clears from the hotbar OK then it stops and reverses back to Kings Cross. However, if I stop the train and then carry on with the schedule It proceeds to the next trackmark as normal. When it reaches it, same thing happens. Finally I had enough and replaced it with a Class 313 and surprise surprise! It behaved perfectly. It,s a pity as I could do with the 317 for the Cambridge route to make it more authentic. Plan B is to either use 313,s or DMU,s and pretend the wires havn,t been energised north of Welyn Garden City. I would be interested to know if anyone else has experienced problems when using the 317 EMU.

seolboy
September 4th, 2016, 04:35 PM
Has anyone had problems with the Class 317 EMU? I downloaded it via CM for use on the ECML to operate on the Kings Cross to Cambridge service. Over the weekend I,ve had a lot of AI problems which I believe were caused by using this train. Using a schedule from the library it drives via a trackmark which clears from the hotbar OK then it stops and reverses back to Kings Cross. However, if I stop the train and then carry on with the schedule It proceeds to the next trackmark as normal. When it reaches it, same thing happens. Finally I had enough and replaced it with a Class 313 and surprise surprise! It behaved perfectly. It,s a pity as I could do with the 317 for the Cambridge route to make it more authentic. Plan B is to either use 313,s or DMU,s and pretend the wires havn,t been energised north of Welyn Garden City. I would be interested to know if anyone else has experienced problems when using the 317 EMU. go on content manager and change the engine spec it should work