PDA

View Full Version : DLS FCT downloads format...

peghorse
October 9th, 2011, 04:48 PM
Hi Trainzers!
A quick question if I may..
I am enough fortunately to be posessed by the 12 month FCT after buying of Anniversary with Boxes :D
Fortunately? well yes, I never before have the paid DLS, so I am quite excitedly about these and championing at the bit for the soon activation.
After I continue let me apologies for the english poor as the gemini double entendre' with hint ridiculous are my nativity languages :hehe:
Soo..
Once enjoying of the thoroughly good routeing, but seek only to comprise it of items teh TS12.
If I download many thing from station of downloads is they come in cdp formatted? or do they arrive from within the manager of content automatique? Do I get this choices? ^^
Can I place his items on the drive externally as they load downwards?
Many the helps are appreciated mostly :o

danny5
October 9th, 2011, 06:00 PM
Click on trainz on launcher click on content,Content manager will open. click on search, click on + click on location then download station, here you can choose what every you want to download right click on what you want to DL then click on download.now CM will look for the dependences after searching it will start downloading then installing.
After i download something i always go to open for edit and check to see if everything has been commited, if not & only one thing need to be commited i right click go to edit then commit. If more then one right click go to Select All then hit CTRL + M.

peghorse
October 11th, 2011, 05:46 AM
CheerZ danny5! Thx m8 :-)